"IT'S GOING TO CHARITY." LYING PIECE ... (Larry King Live repeat of Thomas/Ramsey)

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jun 30, 2006.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I am going to heave.

On LKL now is the repeat of the "debate" between Thomas and Ramsey. When Thomas confronts him about their book John exclaims, "It's going to Charity."

What a LIAR. Of course the old corpse won't pick up on that and ask Wood about it, who is on the show for a minute here and there.

Isn't it ironic how to listen to Patsy lecture Steve about, "when someone hands you your child" and on and on.

What a sick twosome.

2. Tricia

Lin Wood must be beside himself with Thomas accusing Patsy of murder on LKL.

Oh God, now he is going on and on about Keenan showing up to the funeral.

3. Prairie

Prairie Member

I love seeing the old pictures from when Patsy was alive. I hadn't realized how fat Patsy's arms were until tonight. I always did like the way she did her make-up, but the way she dressed! Patsy wasn't that much older than me, but she dressed like my mother. The scarves! That woman loved to tie things around necks!

Isn't it great that the Boulder DA went to Patsy's funeral?

4. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

She didn't say "when someone hands you your child" she said "when someone hands you "this" child"

I hadn't realized how much she wants to disassociate herself from JonBenet. She continually objectifies "this" child. "That" child.

Very telling.

I'm gonna be hoarse tomorrow from helping Skigwy scream at the TV.

5. Tricia

Between my Thorazine drip, my handful of Oxycontin, bottle of Wild Turkey, I am having trouble aiming and hitting the T.V. with my rocket launcher.

6. wombat

wombat Member

I forgot, until just now, how Patsy started with the "It's not this young man's fault" to turn down the heat during the Thomas/Ramsey interview. She made herself look SO magnanimous there.

Why didn't these two ever talk to each other? They hardly looked at each other!

She wishes she had been indicted. HA!!!

Does Lin WOod know Larry King for some other reason?

7. Tricia

Wood said Patsy was, "always at peace." Of course she was. She knew she would never be brought to justice.

LK didn't give Wood a chance to respond to anything Thomas said. LOL. His hairplugs must be popping out and his fake tan is melting.

8. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

What's so very striking while watching this is how much more at ease in front of the cameras the Rams are than Steve Thomas. Gyah they are good.

9. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

LK just feeds them their responses. "So, yeah..it must've been a zoo. "Oh yeah, a zoo"

What a waste.

10. Thor

Thor Active Member

Well

I finally heard it. I have the Thomas debate on tape and listen to it often, but I finally heard the Lizard slip of the Tongue on the OTHER interview (towards the end of the show), the one involving John saying something about it being hectic at (fill in the blank, talking over talking) in the morning. I believe the CNN transcript had him saying how hectic it was at 3:00 in the morning. I will listen to the repeat in a couple of hours. But it is on tape. I thought John was seeping bying with his melatonin fix in the morning and heard nothing. My favorite part of the Thomas/Ramsey debate was when Steve said something like, "John, you can't say what happened to JonBenet because you said you were asleep. You weren't there." To which John cackles like he's embarrassed (oops) and changes the subject. Watch it again, they show that too.

11. Tricia

It's the Ramsey's arrogance that puts me over the top. How dare they? How dare they lie (it will all go to charity) how dare they say they cooperated (four months with tons of conditions until they sat down with the police).

The American people are not idiots.

John is use to have "yes men" all around him because he is the guy with the big bucks. Patsy is use to using her looks and charm to get what she wants. Patsy is very savy too.

So when JonBenet was killed in her own home John thought he could get what he wanted because he ALWAYS got what he wanted and Patsy knew she could manipulate people. They ALMOST got away with it.

The Ramseys didn't count on the fact that people would not forget JonBenet like they did. The Ramseys didn't realize that their arrogance and charm would be their downfall in the public opinion world.

Patsy's sister Pam said Patsy never thought much about the "JonBenet thing." Well let me tell you something, Patsy may not have thought about "the thing" but we all think of JonBenet every day and will be here until we die or the case is brought to justice.

I think I know which one will come first.

12. Elle

Elle Member

Larry has had Lin Wood on before, Wombat. They do seem to be on good terms.

I am more convinced than ever that the Ramseys are lying. Crafty Patsy was a pro, and she knew when to jump in and change something fast. Steve should have had another cop there as a backup for him.

I'm repeating myself in this post, because there's another thread on this LKL, but with Thor here,, I'll repeat it. I do know now why you nicknamedJohn Ramsey "Lizard Tongue" Thor. I saw his tongue flipping in and out mostly on the second half of the show. The lying Git! Yes, I saw him dodge Steve Thomas's bullet about him not knowing because he was asleep.

13. Elle

Elle Member

I feel the same, Tricia! You could see John Ramsey was the experienced businessman, the way he was dealing with Steve, and the "ever-in-control" Patsy with the smug look on her face. I'll bet you, they rehearsed how they were going to handle this show before they went on. However, I think Lin Wood looked a bit startled with these re-runs of Steve Thomas. Maybe he didn't know LK was going to show this old interview with Steve and the Ramseys (?).

Maybe Woody thought he was the whole cheese. I feel Steve should have had a backup, but I think he gave it his best shot, and he did accuse Patsy Ramsey of accidentally killing JonBenét. I think he did quite well. couldn't have been easy for him. He looks such a likeable big fellow.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2006
  14. Tricia

Hi Ella,

I wonder too if Wood thought it was going to be a Ramsey Love Fest and was surprised at the rerun of the face to face with Thomas.

Thomas is a very likable guy who gave up his life love of police work to try and seek justice for THEIR daughter...JonBenet.

15. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Oddly enough, John's response is missing from the transcript, but after Steve says, "John, you can't say what happened to JonBenet because you said you were asleep. You weren't there" John, in what I call frustration, says "I was there". Then Steve replies, "Oh, you were there?"

-Tea

16. Elle

Elle Member

I thought LW looked a bit peeved, Tricia. Yes, I think he was off guard. He wasn't really on for very long. I enjoyed seeing Steve doing his best up there, battling all by himself. Saying all the things we would liked to have said to the Ramseys ourselves. He's a sweetheart. My heart went out to him, and I just wished someone had been there beside him to give him more courage. He's still my young hero in this case.

17. Elle

Elle Member

He just shook his head and then bent his head mumbling, I thought, and couldn't look Steve Thomas straight in the eye. I'll replay it later in the day T. It was still going through my head, and here I am up at 2:30 am. Eyes like this x x :)

18. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I kept expecting Wood to announce, "And be instructed, don't email me."

19. Skigwy

Skigwy Member

I like the part where John quotes Ellers press release

"The family continues to cooperate with the police investigation, although the police have not yet conducted interviews with the father or mother. They have been in no condition to be interviewed up to this point."

to suggest that they have had a history of cooperation, and that it was the police who determined the Ramseys 'were in no condition...'

And while pitying the young, naive, leaderless profiteer it occurs to neither Ramsey that if they're right & he's wrong, it's not about them being slighted or slandered, it's about the "real killer" escaping justice.

20. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"That woman loved to tie things around necks!"

Yeah...wonder why?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice