Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default "Journalist" gained entry to Patsy's funeral

jameson likes to think of herself as a "journalist". The only difference between her and the media she claims were peeking through the wooden fence is that she had the brass neck to pretend she was there as a mourner. Within 24 hours of attending the funeral "as a friend", she had written her piece about the funeral INCLUDING her first-hand opinions about ther appearance of Patsy's dead body lying in the coffin. She wrote that she did NOT think Patsy looked good in her coffin (whilst commenting that many people had said she DID look good). What a terrible thing to say. Regardless of who is lying in that coffin - it is most disrespectful to make a negative comment about the appearance of a dead person. People who know better would simply say nothing. We all knew she's had a long battle with cancer - no need to tell the world that this former beauty-queen didn't look good in her coffin.

I'll bet the Ramseys love her for that.

jameson attacks the "BORG" for suggesting that JAR's wife was John's potential fancy-bit - but it's unlikely that she would have known who the young woman was if she hadn't crashed the funeral.

I'll bet JAR loves her for identifying wife's photo.

Last night I considered jameosn's written account of the funeral along with someone else's comment about why no friends of family spoke and it dawned on me that jameson probably only attended the funeral ...so that she could write about it - say that she had been there.

She was certainly no friend of the Ramseys - a friend wouldn't have cosied up to them and then sold fodder to the tabloids about them.

Thursday was Patsy's funeral - a celebration of her life and from her own account, jameson was there "talking case" with Ramsey insiders. Later, she had the utter hypocracy to take a jab about the media peeking through the wooden fence.

jameson was clearly not there as a friend - she was there in her capacity as "journalist". She was the "journalist" who gained entry to the funeral and she has already written her column.

Let's now wait for some upcoming exclusive funeral tabloid pieces from a unnamed "friend of the family".
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles

jameson attacks the "BORG" for suggesting that JAR's wife was John's potential fancy-bit - but it's unlikely that she would have known who the young woman was if she hadn't crashed the funeral.

I'll bet JAR loves her for identifying wife's photo.
    So was she the unidentified woman with the white flowers? In the picture I saw, no one was by her side.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    jameson was clearly not there as a friend - she was there in her capacity as "journalist". She was the "journalist" who gained entry to the funeral and she has already written her column.
    She was there in her capacity as the .
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Quote Originally Posted by JC
    So was she the unidentified woman with the white flowers? In the picture I saw, no one was by her side.

She was there in her capacity as the .
    I didn't see jameson in any of the photos.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

There was one picture, John with a woman by his side jameson identified as Mrs. Ramsey.

There was another picture, an "unidentified" woman who had the white flowers. I'm thinking she must be the same woman, Mrs. Ramsey.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Default Ghoulish

Who would invite this oil slick of a ghoul anywhere near the funeral of a respected woman?!

The good news is that since the EXXON VAldez oil slicks are more easily contained, and their disgusting impact on the local ecology is somewhat muted. Nonetheless, they are still eyesores, and extremely offensive to the nose and soul.

My apologies if I ruined anyone's breakfast.

YumYum

More from the "journalist's" column:-

The funeral procession went to Marietta - - police on motorcycles blocked intersections as we passed - - and most cars stopped to show their respect as we went by. My son found that to be very "telling". People knew she was being buried and even if they didn't know heror attend the funeral, they were paying respect to her.
    Here in the UK, that happens at all funerals. It is standard practice for traffic to allow the funeral cortege to stay intact and traffic usually comes to a standstill till the cortege has passed. Pedestrians also usually stop when ANY funeral passes by. It's also common (especially among the older generation) for people to remove their hats and bow their heads when a funeral passes. Most wouldn't have a clue whose funeral it was - pauper or prince. Just a mark of respect for the dead.

Most wouldn't have a clue whose funeral it was - pauper or prince. Just a mark of respect for the dead.
    We do the same thing down here (in Georgia). It's against the law not to pull over and stop your car for a funeral procession. It has nothing to do with who's being buried. She is such an idiot.

Don't worry about my breakfast. This media frenzy to sanctify her already has the "little man" in my gut working overtime.

I don't mean they have to be vultures. Just let her pass quietly.

LMAO @ oil slick of a ghoul! That made my day!
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion

I thought the most telling comment was about how John was glad to see her! Not the other way around. John is the one who lost his beloved wife. But it's ALL about jams!

hahaha Only at the swamp....

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

I will still wait for someone credible to tell us Jameson was there, and that if she was there, anybody who's anybody actually spoke to her.

Until then, as far as I'm concerned, she never went and stayed home away from her computer for a couple of days. All the things she has relayed so far are things we all could have relayed. All the conversations she claims she had with various people have not been mentioned anywhere but on her site in her own words.

Forever the pessimist where Ms. Bennett is concerned.

I put nothing past her, even this
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

I absolutely believe she went - why? Because of the personality I realise her to be. She didn't go to the funeral because she was a friend of the family or even because she mourns Patsy's death - on the contrary, she freely admits she doesn't mourn Patsy's death.

This is a woman who keeps gruesome autopsy photos showing the faces of murdered babies. I think she needed to look upon Patsy's corpse so that she could write that she had done so - to describe how Patsy looked in death from *personal* experience. An experience to add to her collection of gruesome Ramsey-abilia

She needed to go to that funeral so that she could spin about how John was pleased to see her (did he greet her with his polite smile?).

She needed to go to the funeral so that she could telll burke how sorry she was at his mother's passing - and then write about how she had spoken with Burke.

She needed to go to that funeral so that she could exchange pleasantries with the people whom she knew would be there and then name-drop - writing about how she had spoken with well known case-insiders about the ramsey case.

She needed to go to that funeral to glean what tidbits she could and so that she could write that she had spoken to this person and that (but wouldn't share what they had said ...."Michael").

She needed to go to that funeral so that she could spin her standing with TeamRamsey.

This had nothing to do with mourning Patsy ramsey and it had nothing to do with sharing in the family's grief. This was a "journalist" on the job.