Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default PigPen

The easiest way to tell whether Jameson was on site at the church or the cemetery is to look for the guys in the bio-hazard suits who would need to cleanup the toxic filth left in her wake. She's like the toxic version of the Peanuts character PigPen.

YumYum

jameson:-

...I am just doing what I feel is the right thing. Trying to support the family,...
    I doubt the Ramseys need or want her support. They have many true friends who can do that.

Her priority is clearly not Jonbenet.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Default jayelles

She needs to claim she went to the funeral because:

She is thinking $$$$$ and B O O K DEALS.

Nothing, in her mind, will boost her claims of friendship and inside information, like BEING AT THE FUNERAL, and meeting and greeting all the family and VIP's.

I still say that, if she were there, she would have no need to embellish her account with such insignificent lies; i.e., the uninvited press being "behind the fence."

I was there in December and I will tell anyone who will listen that it is not possible to see anything through that fence.

I can never remember seeing such an ignorant wantabee trying so desperately to get her five minutes in the spotlight. I wouldn't put anything past her. It is a "wonder of the world" that there are actually people (however few) of her ilk, who believe in her and follow her.

I cannot imagine the Ramsey's embracing her, after she sold out to the tabloids.

Last edited by Greenleaf; July 1, 2006, 4:08 pm at Sat Jul 1 16:08:39 UTC 2006.

A female Boris Karloff.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenleaf
    She nees to claim she went to the funeral because:

She is thinking $$$$$ and B O O K DEALS.

Nothing, in her mind, will boost her claims of friendship and inside information, like BEING AT THE FUNERAL, and meeting and greeting all the family and VIP's.

I still say that, if she were there, she would have no need to embellish her account with such insignificent lies; i.e., the uninvited press being "behind the fence."

I was there in December and I will tell anyone who will listen that it is not possible to see anything through that fence.

I can never remember seeing such an ignorant wantabee trying so desperately to get her five minutes in the spotlight. I wouldn't put anything past her. It is a "wonder of the world" that there are actually people (however few) of her ilk, who believe in her and follow her.

I cannot imagine the Ramsey's embracing her, after she sold out to the tabloids.

Pam Paugh said:-

"Even though there were people who were cruel to her," Pam said of Patsy, "she was never cruel back to them."
    I wonder if she included jameson in that? In her name-dropping accounts of the funeral, whilst at pains to describe John's pleasure at seeing her and Lin Wood's burying of the hatchet with her ... she doesn't mention speaking with either of the sisters.

How likely are Patsy's sisters to forgive jameson selling their sister out to the tabloids? Are they likely to greet her like a long lost friend?
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher
    A female Boris Karloff.
    More like Marty Feldman in female form.
    It's all just my opinion. They're like noses-everybody has one.

"Personally, I think lawyers who immerse themselves in themselves are disturbed individuals who need to get a life, and are to be both prayed for and pitied." -quote from The HyperScrubulator, May 25th 2004