"Journalist" gained entry to Patsy's funeral

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Jul 1, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

jameson likes to think of herself as a "journalist". The only difference between her and the media she claims were peeking through the wooden fence is that she had the brass neck to pretend she was there as a mourner. Within 24 hours of attending the funeral "as a friend", she had written her piece about the funeral INCLUDING her first-hand opinions about ther appearance of Patsy's dead body lying in the coffin. She wrote that she did NOT think Patsy looked good in her coffin (whilst commenting that many people had said she DID look good). What a terrible thing to say. Regardless of who is lying in that coffin - it is most disrespectful to make a negative comment about the appearance of a dead person. People who know better would simply say nothing. We all knew she's had a long battle with cancer - no need to tell the world that this former beauty-queen didn't look good in her coffin.

I'll bet the Ramseys love her for that.

jameson attacks the "BORG" for suggesting that JAR's wife was John's potential fancy-bit - but it's unlikely that she would have known who the young woman was if she hadn't crashed the funeral.

I'll bet JAR loves her for identifying wife's photo.

Last night I considered jameosn's written account of the funeral along with someone else's comment about why no friends of family spoke and it dawned on me that jameson probably only attended the funeral ...so that she could write about it - say that she had been there.

She was certainly no friend of the Ramseys - a friend wouldn't have cosied up to them and then sold fodder to the tabloids about them.

Thursday was Patsy's funeral - a celebration of her life and from her own account, jameson was there "talking case" with Ramsey insiders. Later, she had the utter hypocracy to take a jab about the media peeking through the wooden fence.

jameson was clearly not there as a friend - she was there in her capacity as "journalist". She was the "journalist" who gained entry to the funeral and she has already written her column.

Let's now wait for some upcoming exclusive funeral tabloid pieces from a unnamed "friend of the family".

2. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

So was she the unidentified woman with the white flowers? In the picture I saw, no one was by her side.

She was there in her capacity as the :skank:.

3. Jayelles

I didn't see jameson in any of the photos.

4. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

There was one picture, John with a woman by his side jameson identified as Mrs. Ramsey.

There was another picture, an "unidentified" woman who had the white flowers. I'm thinking she must be the same woman, Mrs. Ramsey.

5. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Ghoulish

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Who would invite this oil slick of a ghoul anywhere near the funeral of a respected woman?!

The good news is that since the EXXON VAldez oil slicks are more easily contained, and their disgusting impact on the local ecology is somewhat muted. Nonetheless, they are still eyesores, and extremely offensive to the nose and soul.

My apologies if I ruined anyone's breakfast.

YumYum

6. Jayelles

More from the "journalist's" column:-

Here in the UK, that happens at all funerals. It is standard practice for traffic to allow the funeral cortege to stay intact and traffic usually comes to a standstill till the cortege has passed. Pedestrians also usually stop when ANY funeral passes by. It's also common (especially among the older generation) for people to remove their hats and bow their heads when a funeral passes. Most wouldn't have a clue whose funeral it was - pauper or prince. Just a mark of respect for the dead.

7. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

We do the same thing down here (in Georgia). It's against the law not to pull over and stop your car for a funeral procession. It has nothing to do with who's being buried. She is such an idiot.

8. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Don't worry about my breakfast. This media frenzy to sanctify her already has the "little man" in my gut working overtime.

I don't mean they have to be vultures. Just let her pass quietly.

9. Thor

Thor Active Member

LMAO @ oil slick of a ghoul! That made my day!

10. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I thought the most telling comment was about how John was glad to see her! Not the other way around. John is the one who lost his beloved wife. But it's ALL about jams!

hahaha Only at the swamp....

11. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I will still wait for someone credible to tell us Jameson was there, and that if she was there, anybody who's anybody actually spoke to her.

Until then, as far as I'm concerned, she never went and stayed home away from her computer for a couple of days. All the things she has relayed so far are things we all could have relayed. All the conversations she claims she had with various people have not been mentioned anywhere but on her site in her own words.

Forever the pessimist where Ms. Bennett is concerned.

I put nothing past her, even this

12. Jayelles

I absolutely believe she went - why? Because of the personality I realise her to be. She didn't go to the funeral because she was a friend of the family or even because she mourns Patsy's death - on the contrary, she freely admits she doesn't mourn Patsy's death.

This is a woman who keeps gruesome autopsy photos showing the faces of murdered babies. I think she needed to look upon Patsy's corpse so that she could write that she had done so - to describe how Patsy looked in death from *personal* experience. An experience to add to her collection of gruesome Ramsey-abilia

She needed to go to that funeral so that she could spin about how John was pleased to see her (did he greet her with his polite smile?).

She needed to go to the funeral so that she could telll burke how sorry she was at his mother's passing - and then write about how she had spoken with Burke.

She needed to go to that funeral so that she could exchange pleasantries with the people whom she knew would be there and then name-drop - writing about how she had spoken with well known case-insiders about the ramsey case.

She needed to go to that funeral to glean what tidbits she could and so that she could write that she had spoken to this person and that (but wouldn't share what they had said ...."Michael").

She needed to go to that funeral so that she could spin her standing with TeamRamsey.

This had nothing to do with mourning Patsy ramsey and it had nothing to do with sharing in the family's grief. This was a "journalist" on the job.

13. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

PigPen

The easiest way to tell whether Jameson was on site at the church or the cemetery is to look for the guys in the bio-hazard suits who would need to cleanup the toxic filth left in her wake. She's like the toxic version of the Peanuts character PigPen.

[​IMG]

YumYum

14. Jayelles

jameson:-

I doubt the Ramseys need or want her support. They have many true friends who can do that.

Her priority is clearly not Jonbenet.

15. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

jayelles

She needs to claim she went to the funeral because:

She is thinking $$$$$ and B O O K DEALS.

Nothing, in her mind, will boost her claims of friendship and inside information, like BEING AT THE FUNERAL, and meeting and greeting all the family and VIP's.

I still say that, if she were there, she would have no need to embellish her account with such insignificent lies; i.e., the uninvited press being "behind the fence."

I was there in December and I will tell anyone who will listen that it is not possible to see anything through that fence.

I can never remember seeing such an ignorant wantabee trying so desperately to get her five minutes in the spotlight. I wouldn't put anything past her. It is a "wonder of the world" that there are actually people (however few) of her ilk, who believe in her and follow her.

I cannot imagine the Ramsey's embracing her, after she sold out to the tabloids.

:leaf:

Last edited: Jul 1, 2006
  16. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

A female Boris Karloff.

17. Jayelles

Pam Paugh said:-

I wonder if she included jameson in that? In her name-dropping accounts of the funeral, whilst at pains to describe John's pleasure at seeing her and Lin Wood's burying of the hatchet with her ... she doesn't mention speaking with either of the sisters.

How likely are Patsy's sisters to forgive jameson selling their sister out to the tabloids? Are they likely to greet her like a long lost friend?

18. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

More like Marty Feldman in female form.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice