Ramsey Case Misinformation

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

As long as there is so much misinformation being put out in the case, it will never be solved. It is CRUCIAL that the public are not misinformed lest that one person with information may not come forward if they think they may be wrong.

I refer once again to the Ted Bundy case where his girlfriend didn't come forward because of misinformation. I refer once again to the Yorkshire Ripper case where the police misled the public to thinking the killer had a strong Geordie accent. He didn't, it was only a possibility, but they presented it as an absolute.

jameson is once again claiming that the Hi-tec print wasn't Burke's. She says the print on the Ramsey basement floor was "approximately" an adult size 9 1/2 which was "far from" the youth size 5 which Burke wore.

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/1825.html

Apparently, the actual differences between a youth size 5 and an adult 9 1/2 is less than one inch and probably closer to 1/2 inch.

Since the print is only a partial, I would say that was "aproximate" enough not to discount it as "a match".

http://www.fogdog.com/fog-determine-your-childs-shoe-size--bg-301801.html

Last edited: Jul 3, 2006
  2. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Jayelles

Jayelles,a book could be written about all the misinformation the RST spread about those numerous innocent folks they “threw under the bus.†At the top of the list is that poor man who played Santa Claus.

I think it is time for all those who the Ramsey’s accused and/or hinted at being the perpetrators, to ban together, hire a top-notched legal team, and go after the Rams.

It would be a sensational story. I would suggest that Fleet White use his clout and all the resources at his command, to hit the RST where it hurts the most: their wallets.

The civil depositions would, no doubt, elicit pertinent facts that the general public has not yet been privy to.

Perhaps this will be the most sensible route to take. Suing the “great suers,†and dumping into the sewers all the lies and innuendos about a host of innocent people.

The truth sometimes has a funny way of seeing the light of day, and a class action defamation lawsuit against the Rams might be just the ticket.

If such a lawsuit were filed, I believe that all the current bombastic traits in old Woody would slide away, exposing his innate cowardly persona, and he probably would slither away and retire with his money in Switzerland, never to be heard from again.

Oh, what a lovely thought!

:leaf:

3. Jayelles

I would donate to a fund to raise a lawsuit against people like the Judge's wife who are getting away with libel.

4. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

ARE YOU KIDDING????

With Burke being a legal adult, and Patsy gone, Lin Wood's income from the Ramseys is dry.

He would be first in line to volunteer to lead this class action suit.

Actually, many of the RST, for the right price would jump ship as well if the money looks good

5. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

The problem is that it would have to be on documented cases that are within the still active time frame prior to however long ago the mark hits for expiry of the statute of limitations on such a civil suit. It would also probably disrupt lives that are getting back to normal, and involve folks who are better than the R's and their lawyers, people who would rather let byegones be byegones.

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Jay, I was going to bring this up.

Where in the hell has it ever been said the boot print is from an adult size 9 1/2 boot? It only shows the logo basically if I am not mistaken.

Great info about the size difference Jayelles. I had no idea.

7. Greenleaf

From Crime Magazine

excerpt from:

Crime Magazine, April 4, 2003:
    Solving the JonBenet case
    by: Ryan Ross

"And the mystery of the Hi-Tec boot imprint was solved in grand jury testimony. Prosecutors disclosed in the 2000 interviews of the Ramseys that Burke and one of his friends had told jurors that Burke owned a pair of Hi-Tec boots — something his parents said they somehow overlooked or forgot when they told authorities no one in the family owned such a boot, even though there is a distinctive compass on the boot."

8. Greenleaf

From Rocky Mountain News

Excerpt from Rocky Mountain News
    Aug. 23, 2002
    Article by: Charles Brennan

"L. Lin Wood, the attorney representing the Ramseys, who now live in Atlanta, doesn't debate the palm print findings. But he contends the police have not answered the Hi-Tec print mystery.
    ``Burke Ramsey does not and has never owned a pair of quote, unquote, trademarked Hi-Tec sneakers that the Ramseys are aware of,'' Wood said. ``I would think they know what shoes he has owned.''

9. Greenleaf

Nov. 2001

From Judge Carnes’ Decision:

“Plaintiff, of course, argues that any evidence suggesting an intruder was staged by defendants. Even assuming that all the above evidence could have been staged, however, defendants point to other evidence for which a theory of contrivance by them seems either impossible or highly implausible. First, defendants note the existence of several recently-made unidentified shoeprints containing a "HI-TEC" brand mark were found in the basement imprinted in mold growing on the basement floor. (SMF 151-152; PSMF 151-152.) Defendants do not own any "HI-TEC" brand shoes and none of their shoes match the shoeprint marks. (SMF 153; PSMF 153.) Likewise, another similar partial shoeprint was found near where JonBenet's body was found. (SMF 155; PSMF 155.) The owner of the "HI-TEC" shoe that made the footprints at the murder scene has never been identified. (SMF 154, 155; PSMF 154, 155 n addition, on the wine-cellar door, there is a palm print that does not match either of defendants' palm prints. (SMF 156; PSMF 156.) The individual to whom it belongs has never been identified. (SMF 156; PSMF 156.)

Of course, the existence of these shoeprints and palm print is not dispositive, as they could have been made prior to the time of the murder, but they are clearly consistent with an argument that an intruder was in the basement

10. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

"Where in the hell has it ever been said the boot print is from an adult size 9 1/2 boot? It only shows the logo basically if I am not mistaken."

I have to agree with DocG on this one.......

docG
    unregistered user
    07-03-06, 09:07 AM (EST)

8. "RE: Not Burke's Boots"
    In response to message #7

At this point I'm more interested in tracking down that size 9 1/2 story. I have a feeling it must have originated in Helgoth's shoe size. Since Helgoth wore a 9 1/2 and since Smit needed a match, then somehow the Hi-Tec print in the Ramsey basement magically became a 9 1/2.

Any thoughts on that, Jameson?

:borgsmile

jamesonadmin
    Member since 5-8-02
    07-03-06, 10:21 AM (EST)
    Click to EMail jameson Click to view user profileClick to add this user to your buddy list
    11. "RE: Burke's Boots?"
    In response to message #10

The information I have on the bootprint came from the investigators working on the case - - including someone inside the CBI.

The source on Burke's boots came from a close family friend who actually took Burke shopping for shoes in the weeks following the murder! Remember, the Ramseys didn't get to move out of their house - - most of their stuff stayed in the house for weeks, months.

11. Jayelles

Oh Lordy. Now we have the CBI sharing their case information with jameson...

What a disgrace.

12. RiverRat

Killer Found?!

jamesonadmin
    Member since 5-8-02
    07-03-06, 10:22 AM (EST)

11. "RE: Margoo"
    In response to message #10

Personally, I don't think the killer would post here. I think he would post on a BORG forum.

:jumpie:

Okay, this really narrows down the search.......we are the only Borg forum, so will all the He's please step forward in a non-threatening manner? Thank you, now let's see what our next clue is........

Mame
    unregistered user
    07-03-06, 10:34 AM (EST)

13. "RE: jameson"
    In response to message #12

I think he might have a theory that Burke did it. Hint, hint.

:loser:

Okay - so, will all the He's that have a BDI theory please put down the taser and step forward.

Thank you in Advance.
    RR

13. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

They are accusing Tricia and the rest of us of having a meltdown.

BUT...just take a look at this...

RR and WY, something you want to tell us?

P.S. Jameson seems annoyed that we/I don't believe she went to the funeral. :lier: She thinks we want Lin or John to tell us she was there.

No, I'll take any credible article, writing, etc. Nobody is expecting a statement from Lin or John.

I have to say: The members at the BB read here even more than some of us. They know everything that has been posted here.

Must be a great forum for information. Keep up the good work Tricia :wnut: :wnut: :wnut:

Edited to add:

Somebody has been posting with the name Barbara at the swamp. I haven't posted there since my post was deleted after responding to one of Candy's vile posts. My post was deleted and Candy's left standing of course. No problem; however when I posted a day or so ago, that the Barbara that was posting was not me, Jameson must be so mad at me that she deleted MY post and left the fake ones up.

I think they are gone now, but since they all read here, I'll let them know here.

The Barbara that was posting WAS NOT ME

:rs:

Thanks, I needed that

14. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I promise the CBI is not sharing information with Susan Bennet.

15. Jayelles

Nice wingnuts.

I couldn't give a hoot whether jameson went to the funeral. I've already said it didn't surprise me that she turned up and thought John was pleased to see her. This comes from a woman who thinks the Ramseys' lawyer acted on his own when he wrote the letter telling her his clients would have nothing more to do with her. Yeah - lawyers act on their own.

I know others who were at the funeral but who have too much class to go broadcasting it on the Internet.

(empty vessels make most noise don't ye think?)

I do agree with Mame on one issue - I think the perp has been posting on the forums. I think the police should investigate all those who have been posting at jameson's forum. I reckon that's where they'll find the perp's posts.

16. RiverRat

"RR and WY, something you want to tell us?"

Who me? I know nothing........just a Rat with a Hat looking for beer cans. That's all.

Right, WY?
    :rolleyes:
    RR

17. Jayelles

Did Fleet White decline to give Mame an interview or something?

18. RiverRat

I know that she talked about ambushing him for an interview long, long ago before she Intruded into his life. :nono:

RR

19. Jayelles

Mame's posts have the same "woman scorned" tone about them as Candy's.

20. wombat

wombat Member

I agree with this. I think the poster that showed up a few months ago, mybelief, was Patsy, on her last legs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice