Revisiting "Ruthie"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Greenleaf, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

How many of you remember the poster, "Ruthie?"

I found her web site again today, and still find her interesting.

Here is the URL. I hope it works.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/nebula/9337/jameson.html

You might have to copy and paste.

I think you will find it worth the effort.

:leaf:

2. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Yes, Greenie, I remember her.

In fact just about a week or so ago I cleaned out an overstuffed desk drawer and found the note she had written to me. The nice thing about that note was that one of her relatives sent it to me after she had died. So when I got it the return address was from Ruthie and I was wondering what was going on. It happened that she was very weak of course, during her last illness and when she had the strength she would write cards for the family to send for her. Mine was amoung the ones that got sent after she had gone. I treasure that card to this day. She was a wonderful person and a great poster. She had her own ideas of this whole case and I have often wondered how she sees it now on the other side. That is one we will have to wait to learn about ourselves won't we?

Thank you Greenie for remembering Ruthie.

3. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Every now and then, I go back.

4. Elle

Elle Member

As a newbie on this case in 2001, I read a lot at Ruthee's site, and was very sad to find out she was no longer with us. She seemed to be a very dedicated lady, Zoomama, and worked very hard for the justice for JonBenét.

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Ruthie was the best, Elle, and boy, did she ever have jameson's number.

6. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Bill Salisbury/HoraceMills/otherhat/otherhat/otherhat/British wannabee...

thinks that the perp plus his wife and all her friends post on this forum.

I have one question for Mr (not a Brit) Multihat - "Why do you think the Perp staged the crime to point AWAY from the Ramseys?"

Doesn't Bill/Horace/NotaBrit Salisbury think that if the perp was really a big BORGie, that he would set up the murder to point TOWARDS the Ramseys?

7. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

Ruthie

I'm not much of one to believe in special psychic powers but Ruthie was different. I think she had a remarkable gift of insight, bordering on clairvoyance.

Ruthie was the best.

8. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Timing is everything sometimes

In the wake of Patsy's death and the talk of how to speak of Patsy now that she's passed, perhaps a re-visit to some of the remarks Jameson made when Ruthee passed will remind EVERYONE that just because Patsy has passed, it didn't make her a better person while she was alive

9. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I'm thinking bumper sticker!

10. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I'll take two.

RR

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, that's right sharp of you Barbara. Darn tooting!

12. koldkase

I want a t-shirt.

Hey, do y'all remember Chris from JW and...maybe mame, as well...being such good friends of Ruthie's? Real sad when she died? Spoke on JW like they were best friends?

Cause I'm thinking...wonder what Ruthie would think of the krebbies and mame and the garbage she's turned out to push, praising Patsy at the swamp and cozying up to jams, who has spoken so harshly of Ruthie's death.

13. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Calling up Ms Jayelles for the t-shirt guttah design...

14. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Ruthee was different that Chris Wheeler and Mary Suma. I didn't know Ruthie but just from what I read about her I would bet anything that she NEVER would have stood for all the Krebs crap. She would have nailed all the Justice Watch Kreb groupies to the wall.

I wonder what Ruthie would have thought? I still wonder what Chris Wheeler, Pam Morgan, and the judge, (forgot her name) think now that Krebs has been exposed.

Does anyone know if Ruthie ever even slightly bought into the Krebs lies?

15. Jayelles

Will this do you?

[​IMG]

16. Jayelles

This is the Candy Special. It comes with a free box of miracle make-up products:-

[​IMG]

17. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Once again.....

I'll take two.

RR

18. koldkase

I'll take two of each and a barrel full of monkeys.

19. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

I bumped into Jams....

On my way to the Forum:

Attached Files:

20. Elle

Elle Member

One of the TV shows I have started watching from the U.S. has real detectives working on cold cases with top dog psychics. The detectives themselves are amazed at just how much help they are receiving from them. I guess we have to keep an open mind; especially when the cases are being solved.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice