Anyone Remember Joshua-7 ?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by YumYum012, Jul 3, 2006.

1. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Remember the GREAT DAYS of Dan Trevino's Joshua-7 Forum. Well, as luck would have it, some parts of it still exist.

Dan had a habit of keeping all of the Tabloid stories on the case, and has them archived. Where? HERE:

Joshua-7 Tabloid Archives ...

Enjoy!

...YumYum ( I was "...Curious" back in dem dayz)

2. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Here's another Joshua-7 page with some interesting links ... like a link to the INFAMOUS Ma Brady URLS!!! Check it out:

... more Joshua-7 ... and Ma Brady

...Curious

3. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Oh my, a trip down memory lane to be sure

I spent many a morning having my coffee while reading at Mrs. Brady. After reaping the rewards of her hard work, I would be off to post on the forums. In those days I posted at Halle's forum, and when Halle left, Shesherre took over and then the whole Rose thing there forced her to shut down

From there, I went to WS, purgatory and the rest is history as they say

After so many years, like the rest of us, real life kicks in, personal and medical crises put things in perspective and one prioritizes life. I slowed down and my JBR "interest" is just down to a roaring obsession now :)

Oh, the good old days (?)

I wasn't around for the Joshua-7 site as at that time, I hadn't yet been formally introduced to the internet.

Thanks for the trip Curious/YumYum

4. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

It appears that MakeToast was responsible for saving the remnants of Joshua-7. And, thank's to the links at J-7, I found my way to MakeToast itself ... and a TreasureTrove of good stuff.

Can't find that video you were looking for? Go here:

MakeToast Ramsey Vids ...

... and how 'bout dem BizarroWorld Pics you can't find anymore? Try HERE:

M-T Ramsey Pics ...

And there's more that can be accessed from thier main page ... HERE:

MakeToast Main Page

Let's see if this works (if not, hit the MUST SEE link below):

[​IMG]

MUST SEE ...

...Curious

5. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Hey Robin/Curious/Dimmie...long time no see!

:hug:

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Thanks for these links, Robin/Dim/Yum. I was actually looking for some of this stuff last month and for some reason, couldn't get the link to work. I was thinking it was maketoast--I kept getting one of those irritating "doesn't exist" or some such messages. Must have been a bad link. My old computer has all my old links, which I am loathe to hook back up. It's getting tiring keeping up this long. I never dreamed I'd still be here.

Thanks again for this.

7. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Not to change the subject but...aaaa...you lied to me "Yum Yum." I asked if you ever posted under another hat..

Do you know what the penalty is for lying to the owner of the forum. Ohh Yes....it is ugly...heh.

8. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Like Barbara I've been at a point in my life where I've been too busy to post....however once things calm down I'm going to take a look at the old forum posts.

9. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Tricia ... "Lied"? That's such a harsh word.

When you asked whether I had posted using a different hat, I chose to assume that you meant posting on THIS board. To my knowledge, I have only posted under my YumYum hat here. Of course, I DID volunteer that I had posted at other sites under my "given name" of Yum Ling. LOL ... That wasn't a lie. I had "given" myself that name/hat for posting at golf site (it's a long, mildly entertaining story).

Sooooo ... was I being deceptive? Yup ... deceptive in the sense that I was wearing a costume purely for entertainment purposes.

I chose the YumYum hat because I thought it was "cute" and might disorient the sleuths here ... kind of like that TV commercial depicting identity theft where some burly fat guy had the voice of a sweet old lady. I figured that even when I dropped clues like the over-use of hyphens ... dots ... CAPS ... and PH for 'F' ... not to mention my loathing of that phukking idiot, DuhBya ... the YumYum hat would confuze the senses. The rezulting frainbartz would keep the sleuths off balance long enough for one more post.

I think that Bobsie caught me first ... even though he wasn't 100% sure until I confessed. I had smelled a trap when he attacked Michael Moore for no discernable reason. I thought that MisterC might be trying to lure me into a response. I was pretty sure that if I responded to the bait, my cover would be blown. I couldn't resist. But that was cool ... cuz it was just a game, and IF Bob was playing, then I'd confirm his intuition by dropping more hints.

I think that the post that put it over the top was when I used ALL of my trademark idiosyncracies in the thread "BobC ... Meet Me Behind The Gym". Koldkase was the first to nail me clean ... in public ... with any real certainty (Ratso did so in private). I immediately confessed. Game over.

Nothing sinister. Just a little playfulness on my part. Frankly, I had no idea who owned or ran this forum. I've been out of the case discussion for years. There are so many cobwebs 'twixt my ears that I have largely forgotten who is who, who hates who, and who has buttons that I can push.

I had planned to reveal the real identity with a fullblown Dim-Rant ... but I've gotta get pretty liqoured-up, and have a clearly defined target before I pepper someone in the face from point-blank range ... and I hadn't got that far before I was outted.

But fear not ... I won't darken your doorstep for long. Just thought I'd drop in and say, "Hi".

Sooooo ... Hi!!!

It really is good so see so many genuinely intelligent, logical, creative, and amusing people (like Moab and countless others) in one place.

...YumYum (disorienting, ain't it?)

10. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Technically......he's right, Tricia........please don't break out your whip...he would only love it.

:whipit:
    RR

11. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

WOW! Just Visted ACandyRose!

Wow! I just got back from a quick visit to ACandyRose's FABULOUS site! I'd forgotten what an incredible job that she had done documenting this journey that we are all on. What a WONDERFUL resource.

Thank you sooOOOOOooo very much, ACR!

...YumYum

12. Guardian

Guardian Member

Patsy's words

One thing is for sure:

STAR on Patsy,

"I'll die before I stand trial" This line reminds me of Scarlett when she said, "As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again."

That came true.
    This is a tremendous amount of work. Thanks, Dan! I remember J-7. I've always been Guardian.

Guardian

13. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Don't mess with Tricia. One time I gave her some sass, and she put a cigarette out in the middle of my forehead! She's like the Tony Soprano of forum mistresses.

14. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I know...geez...one would think she wouldn't be so blatant, eh?

15. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

YumYum

You know what I remember about J-7? Everytime I'd leave town I'd come back to find the forum down for a few days. And back then I was even less internet savvy so it would take me days to figure out how to get back in.

I also remember many great...and interesting posters. How about Betsy? Melissa?

And Curious, I remember writing a eulogy for you long ago, in a galaxy far away. (That might have been during the time when my hat was "Sharon")

16. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

J-7

I found the Joshua-7 site years ago doing a search on JBR and really enjoyed it and Mrs. Brady's site too til her site went wacko. I was so sad when J-7 went away and then I think I went to JW. Then onto bigger and better things, FFJ, where I feel at home and love the discussions, fairness, and sanity.

17. Tricia

Ok ok. I won't beat you to a bloody plump because in a techno way..you are right.

You escaped...this time. heh

18. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Dear Dimmie Yum-Yum:

Don't cross The Boss.

We would hate to have to conduct a second funeral for you!

:poke:

19. Tricia

HAHAHAHAHA. That's a good one LurkerXIV

YumYum, I do like your politics. I am not as "left" as you but let me tell you, living in Utah I feel that I am aaaaalll alone as the only Democrat.

I posted on Joshua7 exactly once.

I was in awe of the posters in the JBR case. Terrified to EVER post. When I did post on J7 I used all caps. LOL. I was told to quit "yelling." Well, that did it for me. I waited about a year or so before I posted on Justice Watch.

20. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Tricia

On the old Boulder News Forum I posted ten times before anyone responded.
    On my tenth try, I made up this ridiculous story about an imaginary crime, and, with tongue in cheek, I proclaimed myself a great Sleuth, of Agatha Christie fame, and stated that if they desired my "services" they would just have to respond.

After I posted, I turned off my computer and didn't turn it back on for three days. When I finally went back to the Forum, I had four replies, and they were all positive. The first one went something like this:

"So, we have a comedian in our midsts?"

That was alll I needed, and I took off from there.

Afterwards, I always tried hard to make new posters feel welcome.

:leaf:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice