Fleet White

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Greenleaf, Jul 4, 2006.

1. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

I decided to move my post here, on a new thread, as Fleet White is so important. Perhaps others will move their FW posts here, too.

Fleet White
    If Fleet White talks, many pertinent pieces of this convoluted puzzle will (IMHO) fall into place. There is no doubt in my mind that he knows something very important that he is not making public. It’s almost as if the Rams are holding something over his head, to ensure his silence. I cannot imagine what that would be.

I think he has come close (as in his angry letter to the editor and his hostile argument with John, after JBR’s murder.) But, there is something holding him back. Could it be a threat of a lawsuit, or threats to his family? You would think that FW has the clout and the resources to deal with the RST.

So, what could it possibly be? Of all the people associated with this case, Fleet White is the one person, I do believe, who could break this case wide open.

He was there! It would not be hearsay, and he certainly appears to be a decent and honorable man. When (and if) he speaks, we all will listen.

Years ago, when Greta Garbo appeared in silent movies, everyone was dying to know what her voice sounded like. Then, when sound was introduced, Greta had ( along with her starring role) a speaking role. The huge ads, appeared everywhere:

GRETA SPEAKS!

The headline we should be looking forward to:

FLEET SPEAKS!

Come on; Fleet, if you see this, know that we, here at FFJ, support you 100%. So, if you can help solve this mystery, or have anything to add, please step forward. I’m sure that Moab and Tricia will give you all the room you need here, on this forum, to opine.

P.S. In case you get the wrong idea, I am not old enough to remember Greta Garbo. I just love old movies.

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I moved my response here:

I think the problem with Fleet White telling all he knows is

WHO WOULD HE TELL IT TO???? without it not only falling on deaf ears, but putting himself in a position to be ridiculed and attacked and sued and putting his family in a position to be harrassed as well

I'm sure if there was someone to talk to who might actually do something with the information, he would talk. Until then what's the point? (for him)

You have very ugly people out there who can make life difficult for those who don't speak well of the Ram$eys

3. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

No doubt about it, GL ... Fleet was the proverbial "Fly On The Wall".

He was on the wall throughout Patsy's sexualization of JonBenet.

He was on the wall the evening of the murder.

He was on the wall before even the police arrived at the crime scene.

He was on the wall in the basement.

He was on the wall during Patsy's Lazarus drama session. Did he catch John's reactions to Patsy's acting?

He was on the wall at the funeral and at every point afterward.

Fleet ... the Fly on the Wall.

Fleet knows why the Ramseys stayed with Pasta Jay instead of with him and Priscilla. He KNOWS about Stine.

Yup ... Fleet knows. He should talk to Michael Moore :rs:

...YumYum

EDITTED to add my post from the other thread:

Jayelles ... Interesting slant. What DID Fleet know ... or think he knew?

At first blush, it seems that Fleet was trying to look out for the Ramsey's best interests. But somehow, it seems that he was looking out for John's best interests ... not Patsy's. To moi, Fleet seemed to suspect Patsy and was trying to urge his friend John not to get himself in trouble by covering for, or protecting Patsy.

As time went on and more information came to light (prior sexual abuse, etc) it must have dawned on Fleet that John actually had a direct hand in the sexual abuse and perhaps the murder of JonBenet. Clearly, John didn't come into this with clean hands ... and Fleet slowly came to understand that.

The entire case revolves around the sexual abuse of JonBenet. Never lose track of that truth.

... and as we know, ANYONE who gets close to the truth has to be "SwiftBoated". That's just the recent term for throwing an innocent under the bus.

Someone needs to interview Fleet TODAY ... in the wake of Patsy's demize. I wonder if Mame could crawl out of her dumpster long enough to give Fleet a call

4. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Fleet White.....

Is an intelligent and caring family man who has always been focused on bringing the murder/murders of JonBenet to justice....

Through all of the drama, public discussion, BPD, BDA, and media circus, Fleet has kept his own counsel....

He even served a short jail sentence because of his refusal to give case evidence testimony in a civil trial relating to the murder case...

Why? Fleet and Pricillia, I believe, are keeping their witness testimony untarnished in preparation for an eventual criminal trial against the person/persons whom they know to be responsible for JonBenet's murder...

There is no more important reason for them to speak out to the public about any of the Ramsey case characters or what they have observed or believe relating to the case, than keeping their knowledge and testimony untarnished for the eventual use against the real murderer....

I truly admire that, and know that Fleet and his family have taken severe abuse from some quarters for their well-thought-out stance on keeping silent about their evidence in this case....

They do not lack courage or commitment either. Witness their speaking out with petitions to Governor Owens and their very public newspaper editorials about both the negligence and corruption invovled in the official's handling of the Ramsey case...

No doubt, it has been a long road and a tough position for them to continue to hold....I sincerely believe that they have always loved JonBenet, that they posess important personal and case information and will release it only at the time when it will function in bringing her killer to justice....

I truly admire that, and believe that their testimonies will be key in an eventual criminal trial.....The time will come.

Voyager

5. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I think he's like the rest of us, he knows the murderer is one or all of the three who walked out of the house alive that morning.

Proving it tho is not gonna happen. Most of the evidence was not collected that day nor the following days and months and years. The Rams spent their money well,it kept them out of prision issues.

They had the frikkin DA eating out of their hands and him tieing the hands of investigators. The supposed famous seasoned detective immediately became their friend, prayer partner,lifelong bud and lovelorn suitor for Patsy Ramsey. Sickening

I don't think FW has anything worthy to contibute or else he surely would have by now.

6. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Excellent points, Voyager. The man sure has patience.

And it's not as if he hasn't worked hard to keep the case on track. I seem to remember him campaigning for prosecutors who would be committed to Justice for JonBenet. Unfortunately, he hasn't prevailed.

The next step has to be to get the present Intruder-Lovin' prosecutor replaced by a prosecutor who will publically exonerate The Intruder, and focus upon the real perps. Then, Fleet could do his thang.

In lieu of that, Fleet could take a page out of DeepThroat's book. Of course, DeepThroat wasn't a key witness in the sense that Fleet is, so such clandestine actions could render Fleet's testimony suspect, and hence, useless.

I hope that he still feels committed to keeping the heat on. I've been away from the case for a while, so I'm not aware of any recent actions on Fleet's part.

...YumYum

7. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

We, the people...

Today we celebrate our glorious heritage of freedom. We are a Country of laws and, although not perfect, we subscribe to the rights of every citizen, the right to life and the pursuit of happiness.
    When one of our smallest and most helpless citizens is abused and cut down, a part of us all is wounded.

When we see these injustices to our smallest and most helpless citizens, and do nothing, we share in the guilt of the perpetrators.

Although our Justice System is sometimes slow, and mired down with evil people with great resources, we, the people, who rise up and take arms against such evil, will eventually win.

While our focus has been on JBR, we, here at FFJ, are dedicated to protecting all children everywhere, and using our resources to bring every evil person who harms our little citizens, to justice.

The Rams are not a Country. They are not a Dictatorship. They are not a Political Power. They are not even the dreaded Mafia. They are just guilty, creepy people with clout and money that masks evil personas. So far, they have been successful in evading justice, but they should not gloat too much, not just yet.

No, indeed! In a Democracy, those who invariably win are the concerned, justice-loving citizens, with clean hands and loving hearts. Oftentimes it’s a long bumpy road, littered with petty, cunning and immoral creatures; wolves, prancing about in sheep’s clothing.

It is mind boggling to witness the insignificant, dumb little wolves who clutter around these evil personas; trying desperately to bask in their ill-gotten light.

The will of the people is a powerful thing. Yes, us little people, bound together for the common good, can accomplish great things. The greatest impediment to Justice is apathy. The greatest deterrent to law breakers is a strong Justice System, and the backbone of a strong Justice System is “we, the people.â€

So, to all those who think you have gotten away with murder: watch out! We hear you, we see you and we know who you are. Don’t dismiss us too casually or think that your money, arrogance, and clout can withstand (forever) the righteous slings and arrows of “we, the people.â€

:leaf:

:star3d:

8. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

WOW Greenleaf,

Amen!

9. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

I wholeheartedly agree with this too, Voyager.

-Tea

10. Elle

Elle Member

Good for you, starting this thread Greenleaf. I hope Fleet White reads it. A few years ago I saw the video of Fleet White and Priscilla speaking at a Boulder Council meeting, requesting certain files be released relating to the Nancy Kreb's accusations which were all phoney. They spoke very well,. I have never seen or heard them speak again. Maybe they have been threatened by John Ramsey. (?) The link to this video was removed from the net.

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"Fleet knows. He should talk to Michael Moore"

On about that again, YumYum.

At first blush, you'd think Moore would be a natural anti-Ram. I mean, they're two rich, white folks getting the kind of breaks that only rich white people could get, John worked for Lockheed, which Moore blamed for everything short of dinosaur extinction in BFC, and John ran for office in Moore's home state as a Republican.

"The entire case revolves around the sexual abuse of JonBenet. Never lose track of that truth."

For all I know, it was the catalyst to everything.

12. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

WOW. Greenleaf. Fantastic posts.

Fleet and Priscilla White. Two people who stayed in Boulder to fight the good fight.

Fleet White spoke to the Grand Jury ( I think) and of course the White's made themselves available to the police during the investigation.

I am grateful that what the Whites told the police and the GJ has never been revealed. They spoke to the proper people and wished to have their information remain undisclosed.

Look at what they went through with Nancy Krebs and Mary Suma. My God.

I also own www.websleuths.com (the good Websleuths LOL) Anyway, the JBR forum at Websleuths is different than here. The moderators make sure everyone is polite. Even to the Ramseys. However, I only have two rules and it's the only time I officially interferred with posting on one of my forums. No one is allowed to bring up the Fleet White/Krebs crap and I don't allow people to discuss the Whites as perps in this case.

Of course this goes against the first amendment but I don't care. The Whites are innocent and I will not allow one of my forums to be used to spread nasty lies about him and his family.

I do hope the Whites come forward and speak about what they know but I respect their right not to do so.

13. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Bravo for that ONE rule Tricia. I fought the "good fight" for the Whites at JW and reluctantly left when I began to feel JW was becoming the WWF. Also, I just got tired of being attacked by the MW gang for pointing out that we had nothing but their word for most of the stuff they said MW said about FW. I never ever saw a direct quote from MW charging FW with anything.

Very good posts Greenleaf, unfortunately I am inclined to agree with Freebird.

While I still read the threads on the JBR case, I don't post very often mainly because I am convinced justice for JBR will be performed by GOD not man. IMHO, the case was somewhat botched by the BPD, but "thrown" by the DA's Office. And what can I say about Lou Smit? Any law enforcement person who prays with suspects and believes that a good Christian can't kill their kid needs to find another profession.

14. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, said, Shadow. Well said.

15. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"And what can I say about Lou Smit? Any law enforcement person who prays with suspects and believes that a good Christian can't kill their kid needs to find another profession."

He should have gone to jail for taking that evidence!

16. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Damn straight. Fleet and Priscilla White are the only ones who have refused to reveal to the public what they saw and know and by doing so have kept their testimony pure. They stand tall, even in the face of the most vicious, malignant attacks I have seen against a human being by mameskank and her cult.

I will bet, though, that knowing the Whites' propensity in documenting everything, they have written down what they know and have it in a safe place should anything ever happen to them.

17. South

South Member

The Whites = integrity personified.

18. Elle

Elle Member

Then why is it, Tricia, that whatever the Whites did say, to whomever, never made an impact on anyone, and the Ramseys were never indicted?

19. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Alex Hunter.

Who is also the man who sicced the sickos on Fleet, as well. Steven Singular, the author, said as much more than once.

20. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Exactly KK.

Fleet White had the guts to question Emperor Hunter. In fact White told everyone Hunter had no clothes and no brains.

Hunter was so arrogant he couldn't believe ANYONE would dare take him on and speak poorly of him. This is why he wanted Jeff Shapiro to go to California to do back ground on White. This is why Hunter released info about Crazy Krebs accusing the Whites of all those horrible things. He did it to get even with him.

What D.A. with any sort of integrity, would release info that is so damaging as it was to Fleet, without one iota of evidence to suggest it is even slightly true?

Only Alex Hunter.

Elle, people ask me all the time, "If the Ramseys are guilty why weren't they charged?" The only reason is Hunter. It's hard to explain to people but if they have the time I always try.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice