Let's Exonerate The INTRUDER!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by YumYum012, Jul 4, 2006.

1. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

I took the other thread (Let's Exonerate Patsy) as a tongue in cheek thread. Others took it seriously, and still others had other slants.

... in THIS case, I am SERIOUS. Why don't we EXONERATE THE INTRUDER!

By eliminating an intruder of this crime, we are narrowing the universe of who could have done the dirty deed rather substancially.

I think that we CAN exonerate an intruder ... at least a person unknown to the Ramseys.

Prior sexual abuse, in conjuction with it's attempted coverup of that abuse in the staging, certainly would eliminate an intruder unknown to the Ramseys.

But there is a TONNE of stuff to exonerate an intruder. Anyone wanna contribute. I know that it's been done before ... cuz I participated in some. But do we have a concise list/argument posted anywhere that we can point to and say, "THIS ELIMIATES THE INTRUDER"? If not ... we should have one.

Once we have such a list, ANY press, media, or forum argument in favor of an intruder can quickly be put to rest, and the author discredited. Then, the FOCUS can return to those who really should be undewr suspicion.

The Boulder prosecutor would never win another election if we can nail this down. And Limp Wood wouldn't have a phukking leg to stand on when the spotlight returns to his filthy clients.

...YumYum

2. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

Number one

The number one reason to exclude an intruder is definitely the best piece of evidence - the ransom note. No intruder could leave a ransom note in Patsy's handwriting! No intruder would leave a ransom note and a dead child.

3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

And...the ransom note with so many personal references.

4. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

YumYum

How dare you SUGGEST that we "exonerate the intruder?"

It would make my carefully drawn sketch obsolete! LOL.

:leaf:

5. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

We can't have that!

6. Elle

Elle Member

No intruder has the amount of time recorded in the Ramsey case to first of all, kill the victim, wash the body, stage the crime, and write a ransom note. Time is of the essence.

7. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

And this person had no fear of getting caught.

8. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Smit is soooo off

No way did anyone go thru that window..

It was said by a spider expert that the spider web could not have been re-spun that quickly with the temps as they were. Are any of the RST spider experts willing to challenge this person?

Web was not disturbed nor was any of the debris from that well found in the basement.

9. Greenleaf

The Intruder Who Wasn't...

Anyone, with an ounce of gray matter, knows that the “intruder†is a mere figment of not so creative imaginations of guilty parties and their equally guilty supporters.

Never has so much been made by so many over such a ridiculous non-entity. People who call themselves “Judges,†“Lawyers,†Ministers,†and “Great Sleuths,†have fallen for this silly tale that belongs inside the pages of “Mother Goose.†(It is right up there with “Jack In The Beanstalk.â€)

Future historians will, no doubt, dutifully record all those who have, for whatever reason, proscribed to the fairy tale adventures of the “intruder who wasn’t.†Their descendents will probably be forced to change their names, as so much shame will forever be associated with whoever aided and abetted the Rams.

If not for money and people in high places, the “powers that be†would not have given a second thought to the “intruder theory.†In similar circumstances (to the Ram case) a poor couple would have been thrown into the slammer before you could say, “jammy puddin’ pie.â€

Goodbye dear “intruder.†Take a bow and slither back into the forest with the fairies and goblins.

10. Elle

Elle Member

http://www.denver-rmn.com/extra/ramsey/0820cerp3.html To the people of Colorado:

Tale end of Fleet and Priscilla's letter -August 1998

After further assessing public opinion and reviewing the contents of this letter and that of Mr. Thomas, we hope it will occur to Governor Romer that evidence in this case must be reviewed by those who have no interest in seeking anything other than justice for JonBenet. Any further involvement of the Boulder County District Attorney, his prosecutors, or anyone else responsible for the delay of the case is totally unacceptable. The people of Colorado must demand that Governor Romer resist the advice of interested parties, including the district attorneys advising Alex Hunter, and immediately order the Attorney General to take over the investigation and any future prosecution. He must then excuse himself from any further involvement. He is simply too close to people whose lives and careers may hinge on what becomes of the case.

Taking this action will be difficult for both Governor Romer and Attorney General Gale Norton who are serving the last months of their terms and are term limited from seeking re-election. They must nevertheless set politics and personal considerations aside and conscientiously deal with this problem now. It is unacceptable for them to further erode public confidence by passing that responsibility to their successors.

The people of Colorado are entitled to be frustrated and angry with those public officials and other persons who have brought this case to its current status. We must be mindful, however, of the first cause of the investigation's failure-the refusal of John and Patsy Ramsey to cooperate fully and genuinely with those officially charged with the responsibility of investigating the death of their daughter, JonBenet.

Fleet Russell White, Jr. and Priscilla Brown White

Boulder, CO

Aug. 17, 1998

August 20, 1998

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fleet and Priscilla White: Any further involvement of the Boulder County District Attorney, his prosecutors, or anyone else responsible for the delay of the case is totally unacceptable. The people of Colorado must demand that Governor Romer resist the advice of interested parties, including the district attorneys advising Alex Hunter, and immediately order the Attorney General to take over the investigation and any future prosecution. He must then excuse himself from any further involvement. He is simply too close to people whose lives and careers may hinge on what becomes of the case.

I wonder why the Attorney General didn't step in here, Greenleaf (?). This case really needed someone like the Attorney General to take charge. (Italics mine)

11. Cookie

Cookie Member

Dna

I believe that ransom note is the "smoking" gun." Also, the lack of DNA evidence in that house shows me that either there was :1) No intruder or 2) He, she, or they wore flippers, gloves, and a rubberized skindiving suit.

12. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Cookie, didn't you know there was a pervert running around in a rubberized skindiver's suite in Boulder? Yep. He only had one leg too. That's why he only left one foot print. ;)

Cookie, a belated welcome back. Glad your posting again. We love it when you post.

13. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

and a pet beaver.

14. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Always a pleasure, Cookie.

You know, I could SWEAR I saw a picture of Patsy wearing beaver fur boots.

15. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

You did see Patsy wearing beaver fur boots, and so did I. It was in one of the tabs, maybe the Enquirer. Sort of like an OJ/Bruno Magli moment.

16. Greenleaf

Elle

Elle1,thank you so very much for posting the Fleet White letter. It is a treasure trove of information. I will print it out and read it again, slowly.

What a great guy!

Such case memories he brings back!

Thanks again.

17. Elle

Elle Member

Maybe Fleet has to continually look over his shoulder, Greenleaf. I hope he has hired a PI and a bodyguard. I wouldn't trust John Ramsey's Associates. Glad to be of help. :)

18. rashomon

rashomon Member

Not even the Ramseys themselves nor their supporters seem to believe that a 'foreign faction' wrote the note, right?
    For the intruder was referred to as 'he' by the Ramseys, and per Smit, it was always one lone intruder, a sexual predator.
    Therefore both Ramseys, Smit and their fan club, from the point of logic, must have accepted that the ransom note with all that foreign faction stuff was faked, right?

But why on earth would an intruder who was a sexual predator leave a faked kidnap ransom note behind??? Oh, how I would like to ask Lou Smit that question!!!

19. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Somethings Never Change ...

It amazes me that so many people are still around seeking Justice for JonBenet ... even in the apparent absense of all rational hope. But then I remember feeling the same way almost SIX YEARS ago when I posted the following at CyberSleuths as Christmas of 2000 approached:

........................................................................................................
    Topic: Christmas Poster Child for Abused Kids ... JonBenet

Hard news regarding the sexual abuse and murder of JonBenet is difficult to come by these days ...

I'm sure that a lot of people are feeling some relief ... people like John and Patsy Ramsey, Alex Hunter, the Stines, Peter Hofstrom, Trip deMuth, Mary Keenan, Mike Bynum, Pasta Jay, Dr. Beuf, Hal Haddon and Bryan Morgan, Mark Beckner, Lou Smit, John Douglas, Lisa Ryckman, Dan Glick, countless other Ramsey sympathizers, and the self-absorbed citizens of Boulder.

The fact is that NONE of them will EVER know a moments of Peace in the Christmas Season ... until they do what's right for JonBenet.

The pristene ghost of the child JonBenet, will haunt ALL who have put their own self interest ABOVE the interests of JonBenet ... the symbol for ALL children without a voice.

The Ghost of JonBenet will haunt them ... EVERY Christmas Season ... UNTIL they bring Justice to JonBenet.

EVERY abused child will haunt these vile people for eternity.

EVERY abused child KNOWS that there will never be Justice ... for themselves, or their friends ... UNTIL there's Justice for JonBenet.

... every year the haunting, voiceless chorus of abused children grows ... grows louder, and fainter, in the void of InJustice.

... every year ... every year, the dead and abused children pile up ... in increasing numbers, in the restless psyche's of their abusers, and their abuser's "handlers".

The burden of guilt never diminishes... it GROWS ... heavier by the moment.

... Justice is the ONLY relief.

Remorse is only a momentary relief ... without ultimate Justice.

This Season of Joy, will ALWAYS remain a Season of Increasing Horrors for all those who have damned JonBenet, and her Kindred Spirits, to the HELL of InJustice.

...DimWit

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

That pretty much sums up why I keep rearing my ugly headbone.

...YumYum

20. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

I like to consider myself fairminded in that I'm willing to consider the possibility that there's a 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 to 1 chance that someone other than John and/or Patsy committed this crime.

-Tea

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice