JonBenet ... Discarded Twice

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by YumYum012, Jul 5, 2006.

1. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

When JonBenet's body was no longer of any use to her abusers and murderers, that child's corpse was discarded in the darkest, dankest, lonliest part of her parents' house.

Think about that. Whoever it was who sexually abused and murdered JonBenet no longer loved her ... and had no further use for her. Well ... they had just one final use for her ... the staging.

Thank Gawd that cold basement wasn't the end for JonBenet. After all, she had loving parents who would NEVER FORGET HER ... right?

Patsy had one last pagent to get That Child prepared for ... and I'm sure that no detail was left untended for this final ceremony.

Yep ... gone, but not forgotten ... at least not until the final shovel-full of January dirt was smoothed over her grave.

At that point, JonBenet was again discarded ... abandoned ... and this time Mom & Dad didn't have an alibi.

Yup ... discarded in a dirt plot, surrounded by dead strangers ... and her without so much as a name-tag ... a headstone.

The very same mentality that discarded JonBenet in the basement was at play when Mom and Dad discarded her ... nameless and alone ... in a GRAVEYARD ... for MONTHS without a headstone.

Could the person(s) who discarded JonBenet in the basement be the very same people who discarded JonBenet in the cemetery?

Hmmmmm.

...YumYum

2. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Initially I was upset that the Ramseys had not marked JonBenét's grave sooner but I had never had to plan for this event so was not knowledgeable on the subject. Now I have a better grasp of "religious etiquette" that may be involved. Some religions have traditional periods of mourning that precede the setting of the headstone. I have to give the Ramseys a pass on this one.

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

How long does it take for a headstone to go up? (It'll be interesting to see how long it takes for Patsy's to go up.)

4. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

And what will it say?

This could be a good thread: what would you put on your headstone if you were Patsy?

"Wherever we go, whatever we do. We're gonna go through it together ... "

"Saved By The Lawyers"

?

5. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

From Bbc News

BBC NEWS
    July 4, 2006

Patsy Ramsey, who has died from ovarian cancer at the age of 49, was thrust into the limelight as the mother of the murdered child beauty queen, JonBenet Ramsey.

On Boxing Day 1996 the six year-old was found strangled in her parents' house in Boulder, Colorado. Despite coming under suspicion, Patsy Ramsey and her multi-millionaire husband, John, were never charged in connection with what is still an unsolved crime.

Crowned Miss West Virginia in 1977, Ramsey studied journalism before marrying. She always insisted that her daughter was murdered by an intruder.

:leaf:

6. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

We've had more than enough funerals here and as far as I know the only thing standing in the way of putting a headstone on is the plot has to be paid for.

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

They have to be matching......

Killed by Mom -
    Blamed on Intruder.

Killed by Guilt -
    Blamed on Borg.

As with JonBenet.......The Tabloid Tombstone Skank will let us know when the marker is in place when it hits the National Enquirer.

RR

8. Tez

Tez Member

She's probably got the graveyard staked out already.

9. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I have known some restrictions put on by the cemetery, a minimum amount of time so the ground can settle before the headstone is placed on it.

10. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

A shiny casket concealing a mouldering body...much like her life.

11. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Suggestion for inscription on PR's tombstone

PATRICA RAMSEY
    The-self proclaimed patsy

:leaf:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice