1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Just wanted to thank you and Doc for all you have done to help in finding the truth in this case. Well done.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2006
  2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Amen KK.

Cookie, thank you for coming to FFJ. You have always been so open and helpful. You have had to endure the direct wrath of the Ramseys and you have come out with your head held high.

Take care and thank you again.
    Tricia

3. Cookie

Cookie Member

No Need To Thank Us

Thanks for your kind messages. KK, thanks for your emails. I'm glad you were on top of things.

Doc and I strongly believe in justice for JonBenet. I wish there was something more we could do.

4. koldkase

We know, Cookie. I can't imagine how you feel, since you knew JonBenet all her life. And your incredible pictures are part of the record of her short life that witness for her.

And I know Doc was another victim in this sordid tale who lost much more than time and money.

But there's really nothing anyone can do now for justice for JonBenet. That has moved to another realm. Still, her story on this earth has not been told. I hope someday, somehow, it will be. She deserves that much.

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

This little thread has hit me the hardest out of everything I have read about this little girl.

I'm sorry that there wasn't more than we/I could do.

H.

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Reality sux.

7. Elle

Elle Member

We never did get back to your CD "Salute to American Justice," Cookie. Sorry about that. Completely sidetracked.

8. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Yes, let's get back to it.

Cookie, we all appreciate you and Doc. There may yet be something you can do. I've got something whirring around this brain of mine...

9. Cookie

Cookie Member

That's OK

Doc's book is now in the hands of a reputable NY agent. We had to fire our former agent because he became extremely greedy in the publishing process and was not the individual that we wanted to represent us. He even threatened to steal our manuscript.

It's amazing how individuals show their "true colors" in certain situations.

10. koldkase

Yes, I think if this story of murder has revealed anything about those touched by it, it's that greed is a "deadly sin" that can lay waste to all before it.

11. koldkase

Oh, RR, don't worry. It's not over yet. Some things may have changed, but that might open the door for another path to follow.

As for Doc's trial transcript, maybe we can bring those old posts on it here and keep going. I remember getting about 150 pages in before I stopped. I'll have to refresh my memory.

12. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"Doc's book is now in the hands of a reputable NY agent. We had to fire our former agent because he became extremely greedy in the publishing process and was not the individual that we wanted to represent us. He even threatened to steal our manuscript."

Does that mean we'll be seeing it in the near future?

13. Cookie

Cookie Member

Yes!

I have taken off my time in the photography business to devote full time to Doc's book. I am determined to get it published, whatever it takes.

It's amazing how these agents work. There was one that wouldn't touch this project. Two or three said the subject matter was old and out-of-date. Another said the subject matter didn't excite her! Yeh!

14. koldkase

Cookie, would you be putting some of your pics in it? I'd buy it for that alone!

15. Elle

Elle Member

When I order this time around, Cookie, my son told me to use his office address across the river in the U.S. so there will be no chance of it ending up in Canadian Customs. :)

You cant trust anyone these days, Cookie?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2006
  16. Cookie

Cookie Member

Photos

KK,

All the photos will be there!

17. koldkase

Hot damn! SOLD! Now I can't wait!

18. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Save one for me, too.

Hey, we ought to have an FFJ book signing party. We could all meet in Denver and raise some ruckus.

Colorado is getting ready to have a new governor come election time. (Bill Owens can't run again because of term limits). Maybe during the same trip, we could meet with the new governor and have him open an investigation into all the corruption in Boulder. Even if there will never be justice for JonBenet, we could at least expose the malfeasance and cronyism that helped sink the case from Day One.

19. Elle

Elle Member

It would be nice to get together, Cherokee, wouldn't it? I ain't getting any younger. Hurry up! :)

20. Elle

Elle Member

I thought Amazon or Barnes & Noble would have been interested?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice