Hunter, Haddon & Pedophiles ... A Retrospective

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by YumYum012, Jul 6, 2006.

1. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

In looking back and trying to retrace the Mame-Krebs saga, I've managed to stumble across posts and subject matter that might still be worthy of discussion. This is a post that I made about 6 weeks before Bridget reared her ugly head in 2000 ... and it's still interesting to moi:

..........................................................................................................

Stormy...

Crimes against women and children go unavenged for a number of reason...

... First of all, ain't no balls in Boulder. Go figure!

Second... Boulder is a college twon... a CHUMP college town. Predators of all cloths phlock to mindless towns like Boulder... it's easy pickin's.

...and C... Alex Hunter would rather eat sh-it than tell the truth. He wolfs that smit down by the bucketful.

... and lastly... the mindless nomes of Boulder are incapable of thinking for themselves. They are effectively braindead.

Look around Boulder. What do you see?

Ya see teens... children... relative innocents... still wet behind the ears.

... and ya see those who prey on these children... the landlords, the merchants, the Professor Traceys who force their students to buy their feeble scrawls.

Barkeeps ... known to accept Xerox copies of out of state driver's licenses as valid drinking IDs.

MaskedMen peddling trash to nincompoops.

Boulder is a town of "easy prey".

Alex Hunter is the undeniable OZ of Boulder. 27 years. Hmmm.

Hunter knows his constituency. It ain't the prey that turns over every 4 years. It's the PREDATORS!!! People like Pasta Jay... who is free to assault innocents at will... with ball bats or guns... his choice.

Yessir... Hunter in INTIMATE with those with butterknives...

... Hunter won't touch Smit's a-ss for a legitimate felony, but he'd part your hams in a second if you crossed the Ramseys. Go figure.

You can rest assured that the prey of Boulder... the students... haven't elected Hunter for 27 years. Boulder's PREDATORS elected Hunter for the last 27 years.

Who are these "predators"?

Slumlords
    Bookstore owners
    Bar owners
    Restaurant owners
    Cops
    Prosecutors
    City Council

The list of predators in a community of children is almost endless.

... and HUNTER was the single MOST powerful person in that community.

Imagine. Hunter... elected by child predators to protect the fleece.

Great work if ya can get it!

But... how do ya get that job, Fly? In 27 years you HAVE to have crossed pathes with Hal Haddon. Right? Of course!

So... tell me, Fly... in 27 years it would take Houdini to avoid ANY social, economic, or political contact between Haddon and Hunter. What's WRONG with that picture, Fly?!

Haddon and Hunter would have to had made DELIBERATE efforts to avoid each other over the years. Hunter claims they never met, so there MUST have been some intent to disassociate. Why?

WHY could Haddon be publically linked with Gary Hart... and Bill Clinton... but NOT with the MOST Powerful Politician, in the MOST Powerful District, of his own state?!

Answer THAT question, Fly!

There is a reason why TWO of the MOST POWERFUL DEMOCRATS in the History of the State of CO claim to have never met.

What is that reason, Fly?

And isn't it odd that they should finally meet in a case involving pedophiles?

And isn't it odd that this Powerful Democratic DA should SHARE critical prosecution documents with his MORE POWERful Democratic counterpart and Ramsey Defense Attorney... a guy he had never met?!

Well, golly gee, Goob!

What we have here, folks, is a huge load of steamin' smit!

Let's start real simple, Fly... How 'zactly did Hunter and Haddon... the TWO most powerful Democratic pols in Colorado avoid bumpin' nuggets?

The answer is simple. It couldn't happen. It didn't happen. The question comes back to , "Why the need to lie?"

Why the NEED to lie?

Haddon has been linked with all manner of riffraff... from Hart, to Clinton, to the good Dokka Hunter S. Thompson. Gonzo lawyer rings a bell. So... it would SEEM that Haddon is not the least bit shy. ... EXCEPT in his relations with Hunter.

Isn't that curious?

As Democrat Heavyweigths in Colorado, it would be next to impossible for Hunter and Haddon NOT to have met. Correction: IMPOSSIBLE ... unless they had some reason to avoid one another.

You tell moi, Flee, what POSSIBLE reason might Alex and Hal have to avoid public linkage? Fly... this is a VERY serious question... answer it.

Now we have a child murder... in her home Christmas Night. Garotted, sexually violated, and bludgeoned in her basement.

In MOST instances, this kind of case could be buried without much fanfare. Unfortunately. Mommy and Daddy... and gramma and grampa were HEAVY into the sexualization of 4, 5, and 6 year old children. The stench of this one couldn't be covered with a little kitty litter.

John and Patsy were gunners. They weren't about to go down alone. John and Phatsy are scrappers! Fur was agunna fly!

So... after 27 years... Haddon and Hunter finally meet up... an' it jist happens to be over the pedophile murder of a very wealthy family's 6 year old kid. Golly Geeee!

It's of no consequence that the Ramseys and Paughs made every effort to portray their child as an affordable recreational vehicle.

Haddon is childless.

... can I get an AMEN?!

Hunter... sadly... is NOT childless. He's got THREE ex wives in the dumpster... what a surphukkinprize.

Oops... I seem to have drifted off into the weeds. Well shucks... I hope no one was disoriented.

...nevermind

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Curious, ain't it?

...YumYum

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

My oh my, what a way you have with words, Yum Yum. :2mchinfo:

Well, now you've got me thinking.

Just what do we know about Hunter and Haddon's personal lives and connections? We know they were business partners. Had investments in some real estate development or some such, but that could have happened without them ever meeting or knowing each other, just making investments in the same venture.

That stuff was on the Redd Herring site, wasn't it?

OK, now I have to go hunting and rooting around in there for awhile.

But no, I have never believed that Hunter didn't know Haddon. Never crossed my mind that they didn't know each other. They both belong to the bar of Colorado, don't they? Haddon is well known as a POWERHOUSE LAWYER from many cases which couldn't have escaped Hunter unless he buried his head in the sand and never pulled it out in 27 years. Even if they never met, they had to know "of" each other on some level.

Hm. Let's see what we can find.

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Amen.

Dim - there is another post of yours over there that is flipping brutal.....can I repost? It ties in with this portion of the program.

RR

Last edited: Jul 6, 2006
  4. RiverRat

I gotta do it......

BannedinBoston

Member # 0

posted 09-26-1999 07:48 PM Profile for BannedinBoston Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote Hunter, "It's a free country, isn't it?"

I thought that it was a District Attorney's RESPONSIBILITY to AVOID even the impression of impropriatry.

Hunterrrrr has turned over critical evidence to the Ramseys and/or their hired legal representatives.

Hunter has USED HIS OFFICE to ILLEGALLY discredit a POLICE OFFICIAL (see Eller/Shapiro)!

Hunter has USED HIS OFFICE to give unfounded CREDIBILITY to Smit's baseless "stungun theory"!

Hunter has USED HIS OFFICE to FALSELY claim that the Boulder Police Department NEVER looked beyond the Ramseys as viable suspects!

Hunter has USED HIS OFFICE to CONDONE the breakfast meetings between one of his Assistent DAs and Bryan Morgan... PATSY's Attorney!

HUNTER assigned Peter Hofstrum as 'Lead Prosecutor' in the Ramsey case... DESPITE the fact that Hostrum AND the Ramseys were fellows in the SAME CHURCH!!!

Hunter EVEN vouched for the Haddon/Morgan attorneys who VOLUNTEERED their services to the Boulder PD.

HUNTER would NOT recuse one of his DAs EVEN if they were sleeping with John or Patsy!!!

AND...

...and ... HUNTER hired Henly Ree as his 'folensic expert'. Tha SAME guy who single-handedly MIS-REPRESENTED the DNA in the OJ Simpson case to the extent that THE proof of OJ's guilt could be DISMISSED by the jury as WORTHLESS!!!

...and... Hunter HIRED another OJ mouthpiece ... a guy who would eat everything between his own scrotum and his :(:(:(:(:(:(:( before testifying in a capital murder trial!

HUNTER has NEVER acknowledged that JinBenet Ramsey was SEXUALLY ABUSED! NOT on the night of her death ... NOT PRIOR to her death!

Hunter does NOT want SEX to be the issue. Hunter is VERY afraid if Child Sexual Abuse. Why?!

Why?

WHY is Hunter sabotaging THIS child sexual abuse and murder prosecution?!

Look at Hunter's Child sexual Abuse record.

LOOK!!!

WHY does Hunter REFUSE to aggressively PROSECUTE child sexual abuse?!

Alex Hunter LOVES children.

Alex loves children. 'Nuff said.

...DimWit

http://www.cybersleuths.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=000491

5. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Ratso ... you are welcome to repost anything that I have written ... whether embarassing to me or not. I've let rip with some doozies :devil: I would only ask that you not edit them ... even simple typos. Dey iz what dey iz.

...YumYum

6. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Here's one more to add to the mix:

.....................................................................................................

posted 05-07-2000 04:36 AM

If Alex Hunter rears his ugly head on national TV again ... I hope someone asks some of these and other questions.

Mister Hunter ...

"What were your legal grounds for AWARDING Lou Smit ... your HIRED, contractual consultant ... free reign to keep and disseminate Ramsey case evidence as he saw fit?"

"Is it true that YOU gave Smit authority to use ANY and ALL evidence in his possession?"

"Wasn't Smit hired to index, collate, and otherwise organize ALL police and prosecution reports and evidence?"

"Does that include crime scene photos?"

"Does that include witness interviews?"

"Let's simplify this ... does your agreement EXclude ANY evidence?"

I see ... NO evidence was specifically excluded. Is that correct, Mister Hunter?"

"Mister Hunter ... Lou Smit vowed to work in the Ramseys' behalf before you agreed to give him UNLIMITED USE of the Ramsey Case Evience in question ... is THAT correct?"

"What was your LEGAL basis for taking this action?"

"What was you MORAL basis?"

"Did Lou Smit EVER make veiled or overt threats to expose your TABLOID and/or other illegal exploits if you failed to agree?"

"Why did YOU agree to keep your agreement secret from the public?"

"Was Bill Wise aware of your negotiations and agreement with Smit?"

"Mister Hunter ... How was 'Justice for JonBenet' ENHANCED by your SECRET agreement to allow Lou Smit to turn over vital prosecution evidence to the Ramseys?"

...just Curious

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Have any of those questions been asked, or answered?

...YumYum

7. koldkase

OK, Robin, let's just lay the cards on the table, because I'm not accusing anybody of being a child sex abuser just because he sucks as a DA.

Though I readily admit those in LE and the justice system who give out all the slack child predators need to get away with it make me wonder.

What do you have? Evidence? Or circumstances?

Gotta' see something more than innuendo. Been there. Done that.

8. RiverRat

I had a feeling you would be okay with it, but man - that was the first time I've asked for permission from anyone, so that should tell ya what a ball of fire that one is!

9. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

KK ... Alex Hunter had publically claimed that he had NEVER met Hal Haddon. That immediately generated the question, "What's wrong with this picture?"

More than 27 years in Hi-Viz positions in Bigtime Politics ... yet they never met? On the face of it, there is something very wrong with that claim ... and hence, I raised the question.

Were they LYING? If so ... Why?! What do they have to hide?

... and what could possibly cause them to risk coming together publically ... and RISK exposing whatever they have been covering for all these years? Could it all be somehow related?

What is it about the sexual abuse and murder of the Ramsey girl that forces them together?

I don't have the answers ... only the questions. When the Prosecutor in a Hi-Profile case LIES (or seemingly lies), then we have to ask those questions.

Could Haddon and Hunter have NEVER met, as Hunter claims? Almost IMPOSSIBLE. Therefore, ya hafta start from the assumption that he may well have lied. And IF he needed to LIE, then he NEEDED to COVER-UP SOMETHING VERY BIG! It's important first to find out IF Hunter lied. A good investigative journalist could get to the bottom of that important question ... and that's why I brought it up.

...YumYum

10. koldkase

OK, well, let me relieve you of your suspicions: ALEX HUNTER LIED MANY TIMES.

That's a fact any old internet wingnut can tell you. He was caught so many times, he finally just admitted it. Yep, HE was the leak to the press! He said so. Made the excuse that he fed stories to the TABLOID reporter Jeff Shapiro because the GLOBE was offering a big reward and getting tips! Yeah. Right.

But anyway you slice it, when Hunter was trying to point fingers at THOMAS for being the "leak" in this case, Hunter was a veritable SIEVE himself. When Shapiro outed him, and Thomas outed him, AND LOU SMIT OUTED HIM IN COURT...Hunter had no choice but to smile and make excuses.

Did he and Haddon lie about knowing each other? I agree, it's quite a question.

But I think there is one HUGE reason Hunter didn't talk about JonBenet being sexually abused. He was in on the coverup from the beginning. No way any DA who can still remember his own name is going to obstruct an investigation into a child murder like Hunter did by accident. No way.

Why? Again, many reasons can be speculated on, but I favor this one: Hunter knew he couldn't prosecute this case because nobody in his office had the skill or balls to go up against Haddon. Hunter didn't want to see HIS face on TV, being raked over the coals like those who prosecuted the OJ case. He knew he'd never win. NEVER. Because if there is a more incompetent and careless DA'S OFFICE in this country than Boulder...I DON'T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT.

Think about it. I can just see Hunter, standing in front of a jury...CHOKING on the words...stammering...stuttering..."She was..mmm...mollll...uh...evidence will show that her vvvvvaaaa...ah...she had injuries to her hyhyhyhym...down there.... Your honor, could we take a short break?"

But I get your questions and considering when you originally asked them, I understand what you were saying. Unfortunately, the Hot Tubby Club only got more murky as time progressed. And DA Keenan...even MORE questions arise with her. I am not blind to the fact that the lawyers in the BDA's Office seem to have no idea what the Canon of Ethics means when it says they should avoid the appearance of impropriety.

Impropriety seems to be their goal.

11. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Please go to the following web site (Redd Herring) to read about the incestous and tangled web of Hunter, Haddon, the Ramseys, et al. The web page graphically explains in full detail the corruption in Colorado (particularly Boulder) and why the Ramseys were not only able to get away with JonBenet's death, but were able to persecute innocent people who stood in the way of their escape.

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Senate/6502/6d/6deg.html

The attached graphic is from the Redd Herring web site. The numbers correspond to the detailed explanations of connection. You have to read it to believe it.

Attached Files:

12. Elle

Elle Member

I visited Redd Herring's site on a regular basis when I was a newbie in 2001, Cherokee. One of the most fantastic JonBenét sites on the net. Where is he these days? I remember reading this a long time ago, but not knowing some of the names involved. One needs a lot of time to digest something ike this.

13. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Red.....

Congrats from long ago and far away....

I have never seen this before....I am amazed, but then again, not surprised....

An amazing feat of research and six degrees of separation....You are, as always, terrific....

Thank you for your continuing diligence and observations....

Voyager

PS. I met you and your husband in Boulder, when I belonged to Justice Watch, during the first (that I am aware of) conference honoring JonBenet in Boulder.....Can't remember the year (Dang! It has been a long time!)

I had no idea that we would still be here trying to resolve this sorrowful crime....You and your friends are terrific in your research and in your resolve!

Blessings!
    Voyager

14. Elle

Elle Member

So Redd Herring is a female, Voyager? What a terrific person she is, and what a wonderful site. Her timeline was incredible, and her list of all "Whose Who" in the Ramsey case was very helpful. How lucky for you to have met her.

15. wombat

wombat Member

Logically, there are only two possibilities here, either or both can be true: Hunter is incompetent, or Hunter was involved in the cover up, or he is an incompetent that was involved in the cover up.

As a DISTRICT ATTORNEY, we know he was incompetent prior to JonBenet's murder, and made his office incompetent, because he had a plea-bargain policy for all felony cases. There were no trials in Boulder. That meant that his incompetence trickled down to highly paid ADAs who were really just used as paper pushers until they moved on to higher paying jobs at private firms, and DA investigators who were just empty suits. This is why they had to hire Lou Smit, because they didn't even have anybody who could organize a case file (Smit took a look around when he got there and realized that he could hijack this ship of fools, and did.)

Let's say you're a comfy member of a comfy community, a fat cat in a hot tub, and a sheetstorm like the JonBenet case comes down on you. Your phone is ringing off the hook from everybody you ever did business with, had dinner with, all with opinions on what did happen, and what should happen. Hunter had spent that last 30 years making comfy deals, including a lot of real estate and other personal business investment. He was a low-end bargainer, a weak schmoozer, who up until this thing happened thought he was important. There was no chance he was going to behave well.

He knew the child was sexually abused within 24-48 hours of her death. So did John Ramsey (whether or not he was involved), whose lawyers had the lieutenant governor on one line and DA's office on the other. In those first few hours, days, EVERYBODY knew it looked bad for Patsy and/or John - people who are just crime victims don't need five $400/hour lawyers the day after the crime. Hunter knew on December 27 that he would be facing lawyers who probably snickered about him in their boardrooms. So he started bargaining.

He thought he was bargaining with the Ramsey's de facto defense attorneys, with his own staff, and with the press. I wasn't in the room nor was I listening on his phone, but I think he still thought he was as smart as all of them, but everyone DESTROYED him, early. After 25 years of back-room politics, he probably didn't even have a choice about going along with a cover-up.

Exactly, KoldKase.

16. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

When an ADA and a member of the defense team are joint owners of a shopping mall, something STINKS!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice