Patsy's last words....

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Greenleaf, Jul 6, 2006.

1. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

According to the National Enquirer, July 10, 2006 edition:

"She'd been asleep, but she suddently said quite clearly:

"Some things in life you can never take back."

I just purchased the NE about an hour ago. I notice that the July 10th edition is not online yet.

Anyway, when it comes up online (probably tomorrow) I'll copy and post it.

I'll just quote one more thing:
    "She picked out her casket and flowers and made arrangements with the church," said the family insider. "At the end, with John by her side, she was at peace and her pain was controlled by morphine."

:leaf:

2. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Wow!

"Some things in life you can never take back."

Like a lethal blow to the head of your six-year-old child?

Was that a confession, or what?

3. Greenleaf

One more quote:

"The news of Patsy's death shocked no one more than the group of friends who heard her chilling deathbed words."

Hi, Lurker.

4. Elle

Elle Member

Now just what things "in life" could Patsy have been talking about, Greenleaf?

5. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Poor baby. Rest in peace, Patsy.

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Underwear?

7. koldkase

One thing we know, because Patsy told us on camera, is what her FIRST WORDS on the other side were to JonBenet: "Can we talk?"

8. Little

Little Member

Glad you brought that up KK. When I first read that, I thought "That's something I would say to someone I cared about and had a misunderstanding with." JMHO, but my impression of that was that someone had some explaining to do. That picture that someone posted of the picture on the back of DOI, the one with JonBenet's back to the photographer, seemed to me to tie in with that statement.

Little

9. koldkase

I agree, Little. I thought immediately that Patsy had let something important slip. In a thousand years, I never would have imagined she would say THAT to her brutally murdered child upon being reunited with her...if she truly had no guilt, that is.

The first time I ever heard that question was from Joan Rivers, on TV, in her comedy act. She used it in a "confidential" manner, but like you said, as in "We need to get something worked out between us here."

10. Greenleaf

Koldkase

Every now and then, a one liner cracks me up.

You just did it, with:

"Underwear?"

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Somehow I doubt she'd say something like that over trivial matters.

12. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

If that is what Patsy really said before she died she was either thinking of a blow to the head.....or she wore the wrong gown as Miss West Virginia and thus lost the Miss America pageant.

"Somethings in life you can never take back."

13. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

That phrase is used for the spoken word. What did Patsy think she had said that couldn't be taken back?

If she was talking about an action, and misusing the phrase, then what action did she do that couldn't be taken back?

One that a plea to Jesus via a pastor for a resurrection was needed?

I translate her words to mean: "I did something I won't admit to."

14. Elle

Elle Member

Just makes me think of the time she made another statement, shortly after JonBenét was found. "We never meant for this to happen."

15. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Oh, yeah. I remember that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice