Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Default Will Something Be Done In This Case? Is Schiller In Trouble?

First, thanks to Cookie for breaking the story. Cookie ROCKS.

Rumor has it that Keenan-Lacey is not too happy with Schiller and the fact that he spoke to several members of the Grand Jury. Plus he actually had a Grand Juror, full face and all, talking about what went on in the Grand Jury on his Court TV documentary. Kennan-Lacey, like the rest of us, knows that it is illegal for Grand Jury members to talk about what actually went on inside the Grand Jury.

The Schiller/Court TV show will repeat this Friday, July 7th. Not sure of the show time. I hope Lacey watches it. I remember reading somewhere that she didn't have a TV which I find strange....but...that's a whole other thread.

This is from another thread but just to remind you again what Alex Hunter released the day the Grand Jury wrapped up its business.

Page one;
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Page two;
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.

Page three;
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

If Keenan doesn't put her foot down and actually do something then it will be open season on the Grand Jurors. Heck, I'll even offer them money to speak. Knowing all the while, I won't get into trouble.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

Default If one can talk

then all of them can talk without any reprecussions????

Maybe Lacey gave him/her permission to show the Rams as innocent...people can now forget the case. End. Period.

What's the next step?

I almost laughed out loud when I read the title of this thread, Tricia. Lacy do something? Wouldn't that be just a little bit hypocritical after the crap she pulled with Lin Wood and the statements she made in favor of an intruder, thereby effectively burying any case a future DA might try to make against a Ramsey?

Lacy has, in fact, buried the Ramsey case by not allocating funds for further investigation. As long as she is in charge, the case will remain buried in the cold case files. She has used her power as DA to pursue her own personal beliefs that an intruder killed JBR, but she has only paid lip service to the investigation, because there isn't an investigation. It's a joke. She's a joke.

I don't know how much longer she has to serve as DA; I believe she can't run again because of term limits. But, it doesn't matter. Between Hunter and Lacy, they have effectively shut down the case and damaged beyond repair any chance that anyone will ever be indicted. Patsy Ramsey is dead. She escaped judgment in a court on this earth. In all candor, I suspect that is a weight off Mary Lacy's shoulders.

The murder of JonBenet Ramsey was the first, most offensive crime in this case. The staging and coverup of the method of her death was the second crime. But, the subsequent, underhanded, corrupt dealings with defense attorneys, stonewalling, and interference/mishandling of the case in the DA's office was the third, most premeditated crime.

If Lacy does anything about Schiller and the grand juror, I'll be very surprised. As far as I'm concerned, it's Lacy who belongs behind bars for cowardice and complicity.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Quote Originally Posted by Watching You
    The murder of JonBenet Ramsey was the first, most offensive crime in this case. The staging and coverup of the method of her death was the second crime. But, the subsequent, underhanded, corrupt dealings with defense attorneys, stonewalling, and interference/mishandling of the case in the DA's office was the third, most premeditated crime.

If Lacy does anything about Schiller and the grand juror, I'll be very surprised. As far as I'm concerned, it's Lacy who belongs behind bars for cowardice and complicity.
    Amen to that. And Hunter belongs right there with Keenan-Lacey.

Where is a good investigative reporter with cojones when you need them? The corruption in Boulder and the intentional sinking of the Ramsey case would be a monumental story. Of course, the reporter would have to be backed by Deep Pockets when Wood threatens to sue, and later would have to go into an FBI witness protection program to be safe from all the Ramsey/Colorado crony connections and RST crazies who'd want revenge.

The corruption in this case runs deeper than we want to know.

When did the first documentary with the Grand Juror air?

Cookie, it aired a few days ago. It will air again tonight, Friday, I believe.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

WY, I agree one hundred percent but this time Lacey is in a corner and she HAS to do something.

If she allows this grand juror to be interviewed without any reprocussions then it is open season on the grand jury. All of the reporters will want to talk to all of the grand jurors. The last thing Lacey wants is for all of the grand jury info to come out.

Not only is it open season on the Ramsey grand jury but on all grand juries.

This is why Lacey has no choice this time. The only thing to make Lacey do ANYTHING would be the fact that if she does nothing it would be worse for her.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

Of course, Lacy would have to do something IF someone brings it to her attention and demands she do something

Who is going to do that and make her pay attention?????

Us? Do you think she'll pay attention to a bunch of beer can collecting, gutter crack hos??????????

Nothing would surprise me more

Why isn't the RST screaming for justice and complaining about GJ leaks??? Perhaps they will if another juror comes forward and says the Ramseys were good for it, but no indictment was requested

Then we'll see the indignation
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Why can't we just make the GJ public? Wouldn't even have to use real names.