Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1
    Isn't it amazing,Barbara, these jurors have to shut up, and yet District Attorney Alex Hunter supplied Lawrence Schiller with Detective Steve Thomas' police notes for his damned book. There is something far wrong with this system? Why wasn't Alex Hunter hauled over the coals for this endeavour? Was he untouchable?
    Alex Hunter should be placed in a public pillary in front of Tricia's house.

It truly is amazing Elle. Only in Boulder, and as blatant as it is, would anyone get away with it.

I'm beginning to think of Boulder as a third world country, separate and apart from the rest of the world.
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

The new Globe includes the grand juror's photo from a screen capture of the Schiller show with her name, Michelle Czopek, underneath.
    Last edited by Sabrina; July 7, 2006, 7:28 pm at Fri Jul 7 19:28:35 UTC 2006.

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Thanks Sabrina.

I have every reason to believe that it is true. Keenan is upset AND she had no idea that Schiller spoke, on camera, with a grand juror until now.

Don't you think it's odd that the sitting D.A. in a case known around the world doesn't know what is going on under her own nose?
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Courtesy of Little:

From The Globe: Grand Jury Member, Michelle Czopec
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia

Don't you think it's odd that the sitting D.A. in a case known around the world doesn't know what is going on under her own nose?
    Ola pepito...si...I think it is odd...so is senora Lacy-Keenan, but this is Boulder remember...land of the free!
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1
    Courtesy of Little:

From The Globe: Grand Jury Member, Michelle Czopec

The thing that bothers me most about the Grand Juror's words is that now, any parent who kills their child will know that if they make it look especially brutal, there will be a chance that they'll get off on the grounds that "no parent would do this".
    Last edited by Jayelles; July 8, 2006, 5:02 am at Sat Jul 8 5:02:13 UTC 2006.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    The thing that bothers me most about the Grand Juror's words is that now, any parent who kills their child will know that if they make it look especially brutal, there will be a chance that they'll get off on the grounds that "no parent would do this".
    You're right! It also means that the prosecutors didn't do their job in making the case that she COULD have done it!

I demand the same right as Schiller!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    One wonders, Jay, just what world these jurors were living in, the present one?

I think it's time they were all lined up again and told "THEY FAILED to find justice for JonBenét Ramsey."
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

"One wonders, Jay, just what world these jurors were living in, the present one?"

Too bad Ron Walker wasn't there. But the GJ isn't alone in failing her. The responsiblilty falls on the DA,ultimately.

I guess the jury never heard of Teresa Knorr or Darlie Routier

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina
    I guess the jury never heard of Teresa Knorr or Darlie Routier
    Hey, Sabrina, glad to see you posting.

The Grand Jury went against every protocol for jury decision. A jury is not to use emotions or subjective thinking when considering the evidence. When someone says "so-and-so" could not have possibly committed a crime ... they are using subjective reasoning governed by pre-conceived ideas instead of making decisions based on objective rational thought.

It's an absolute disgrace.

We've come up against this so many times in the Ramsey case. People have said over and over again ... "I just don't believe Patsy (or the Ramseys) could be involved."

They just don't BELIEVE? On the basis of what? Evidence or emotion? They have a pre-conceived idea of who could be responsible and a pre-conceived idea of Patsy and/or the Ramseys. Their rational mind is clouded by their refusal to let go of their prejudices for the Ramseys. They will make up and follow every cockamamie theory under the sun in order to exhonerate the Ramseys and make it mesh with their pre-conceived notions of who could be guilty.

It is this refusal, coupled with the corruption in Boulder, that sank the Ramsey case. No jury is going to convict a wealthy, well-connected "Christian" beauty queen just like no jury would have convicted Marilyn Van Durber's wealthy, well-connected "Christian" father of incest, yet he was guilty of that crime. Marilyn knew people wouldn't believe her because they thought her father just wasn't that kind of person.

As people have said before, Ted Bundy got away with serial murder because people had no clue what he was like away from them.

That is the key. We are not with other people 24/7, and no one was with the Ramseys when JonBenet died. We don't KNOW what went on in their house behind closed doors. And if I hear ONE MORE TIME, there was no prior pathology, I'm going to scream.

There doesn't have to be KNOWN prior pathology for horrific accidents to happen. Furthermore, there is always the FIRST time. And sometimes it's the LAST.

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Does anyone know if there will be a transcript of this show available?

If not...does anyone want to earn a bit of extra dough to transcribe it for me?
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword