Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Default Tricia

> If I were Wood, I would be very worried about the grand jurors being able to talk.

I think Lin Wood is too good a lawyer to ask a question he doesn't already know the answer to, and the question here is, "Will the GJ info being made public put the Ramseys in a more favorable light?"

So, I would expect any new information to support the intruder theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Niner
    Tricia - I can send you the tape of the show, if you want... I haven't read past page 4, so don't know if anyone has volunteered yet to do this!!

I'll pm you!
    If WN has recorded it and could send it to me in the same way as the last time, I will transcribe all or part of it. I could do it very quickly for you.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by guppy
    >
    I think Lin Wood is too good a lawyer to ask a question he doesn't already know the answer to, and the question here is, "Will the GJ info being made public put the Ramseys in a more favorable light?"

LimpWood was answering the wrong question, Gupster. He didn't answer the question of whether or not the GJ info WOULD be made public. He KNOWS that it won't be made public anytime in the near future, and hence feels comfortable in LYING about the real prospects of it supporting an intruder theory. But even if he KNEW that the GJ info was going to be made available tomorrow, he'd STILL lie his a-ss off about what it means.

The simple fact is that he's not in the courtroom, so the old adage that a good lawyer never asks a question that he doesn't know the answer to doesn't apply. A SpinDoctor will spin ANYTHING in his favor regardless of the facts.

Nice try though, Gup.

...YumYum

"LimpWood was answering the wrong question, Gupster. He didn't answer the question of whether or not the GJ info WOULD be made public. He KNOWS that it won't be made public anytime in the near future, and hence feels comfortable in LYING about the real prospects of it supporting an intruder theory. But even if he KNEW that the GJ info was going to be made available tomorrow, he'd STILL lie his a-ss off about what it means."

I have to agree with YumYum, if for no other reason than Mike Kane was only too glad to help him open them up.

I just bought some new underwear ... I bet if I had it DNA tested I might find a CPFW racial component, too. And if the Plant Manager was caucasian? Hmmmm ... just like back on the plantation

...YumYum
    Why don't you get at least one of those "new" ones tested. I don't think anyone has ever tried that(?). Wouldn't this be interesting? Maybe we should all try this (?).
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Default yea

and Jams thought the transcripts she sold would help the Rams out too, allegedly.

And we saw how that turned out!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher
    And we saw how that turned out!
    It was great how that one worked out wasn't it?

I don't for one minute believe that LL Wood wants those grand jurors to talk freely. He's probably got a stack of paperwork ready to file if any more come forward, especially if they say they think the Rammer's did it.

I hope Judge Bailin does something, or Sandstead. When I lived in Boulder County they were two of the fairest judges there. I can't imagine them letting such a blatant disregard for the law to go unpunished, but they are in Boulder, so who knows?

Keenan may make all kinds of noise now, but she doesn't want any information about this case coming out. She'd probably rather drink arsenic laced tea with a few chunks of pineapple than to let any information come out about this case. I think she may file the paperwork to scare the rest of the grand jurors into being quiet, and then tell them if they shut up things won't go any further. She is first and foremost a plea bargainer.....

The above is just my opinion, right or wrong, but please leave it at FFJ.

I am currently reading a book about the Baton Rouge Serial Killer, Derrick Todd Lee. I am just about to the part about the DNA and how his race was determined by using the DNA. As soon as I read it, I will post the information on how his race was determined.

O/T....The Baton Rouge case is a lesson on how NOT to run a serial killer investigation. That task force most assuredly deserved the name the "Flask Farce."

The above is just my opinion, right or wrong, but please leave it at FFJ.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by guppy

Wood has a bigger mouth than Marc Garagos if that's even possible - JMHO. Just remember it was Garagos who told jurors his client was "stone-cold innocent" and Scott Peterson is now on death row.

Obviously, someone on the RST thought the tapes handed off to the swamp mistress would make the Rams look more favorable and that didn't happen. I find it difficult to believe those tapes were handed off without Wood's blessing. Just food for thought.

At some point all the spin is going to catch up with the RST. The Karma train eventually catches up with everyone and it hits hard when it hits. Some may have to face it here and others may have to stand before the Supreme Judge but we are all held accountable at some point.
    Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

"Just remember it was Garagos who told jurors his client was "stone-cold innocent" and Scott Peterson is now on death row."

With less evidence than was against Patsy. And at least Geragos didn't obstruct justice by blackmailing the city!

... bump ...

...YumYum