The BOULDER D.A. HAS NEVER CLEARED THE RAMSEYS.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 9, 2006.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Just to prove that Keenan-Lacy HAS NOT cleared the Ramseys here is a post I found around the time that John Ramsey was running for Michigan State Legislature.

A trip down memory lane...another Ramsey lie..

Here is the text from the May 24, 2004 issue of People magazine:

"When asked if John and Patsy Ramsey have been cleared in their daughter's murder, Boulder county district attorney Mrey Keenan says, 'No, we have not excluded anyone from the investigation.' To which John Ramsey responds, 'That's the correct answer. No one should be excluded."

Here are John Ramsey's words as they were published in the July 15, 2004 issue of the Traverse City based Northern Express weekly.

"Certainly the legitimate media has figured out that we got a raw deal with how this was handled. Even the tabloid media seems to be now on a slant now that, gee, it wasn't the parents after all and there's still a killer out there. Over the past six to eight months they've been running stories about who that killer might be. In fact, they probably gave the most publicity to the fact that we were exonerated by the district attorney and a federal judge."

MICHIGAN VOTERS. JOHN RAMSEY IS LYING AND HE KNOWS IT.

JOHN AND PATSY HAVE NOT BEEN EXONERATED BY THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY. HE SAYS SO IN THE PEOPLE MAGAZINE ARTICLE.

THE FEDERAL JUDGE RULING WAS IN A CIVIL CASE. RAMSEY WAS ALLOWED TO PRESENT ONLY HIS SIDE OF THE STORY. NOTHING WAS CONTESTED BY THE OPPOSING SIDE.

IMAGINE IF O.J. SIMPSON WAS ALLOWED, IN HIS CIVIL TRIAL, TO PRESENT WHAT HE WANTED, UNCHALLENGED. THAT IS WHAT RAMSEY WAS ALLOWED TO DO. THE JUDGE DID NOT SEE ANY OF THE POLICE FILES CONCERNING THE CASE.

Sorry to yell but it gets very frustrating.

To read how easy it is to blow the civil ruling out of the water please click on this link.
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=241

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2006
  2. Tricia

So, why did Mary Keenan-Lacy go to a funeral of a suspect in a murder case? She even said herself that no one has been excluded.

This just makes me sick.

3. Elle

Elle Member

Glad you posted this, Trica, thank you. I think D.A. Keenan Lacy classes herself as a personal friend of the Ramseys. I think she's sending out a message and letting everyone else know.

The link is not opening for me (?).

4. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Resistance is futile! :borgsmile

5. Tricia

Hey Elle, I fixed the link. Sorry about that.

6. Elle

Elle Member

Thanks Tricia, I will definitely be going through this, this afternoon. I'll just leave it open, with Cable. :) Thank you again for the amount of work you do for little JonBenét Ramsey. You're a very special girl!

7. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

We fight any fights that need fighting!

8. tylin

tylin Banned

"When asked if John and Patsy Ramsey have been cleared in their daughter's murder, Boulder county district attorney Mrey Keenan says, 'No, we have not excluded anyone from the investigation.' To which John Ramsey responds, 'That's the correct answer. No one should be excluded."

Reading that statement gives me the willies. Is it ironic that John says," No one should be excluded?"

9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

No, it's not irony. It's the same thing that's been driving the Ramseys for almost 10 years: self-preservation. If they can SPIN that sure they haven't been excluded! NO ONE SHOULD BE! Then the result is NO ONE HAS BEEN EXCLUDED, including ALL the bus victims they've run down through the years. I.e., if you have 50+ pages of suspects, then the Rams are still safe! From prosecution, that is.

So what is John going to say except oh, no problem, we're in GOOD COMPANY! Lots of it.

Well, that's my reading of it, anyhow.

10. Elle

Elle Member

AND YET HE LIED, as Tricia stated above:

John Ramsey is talking out both sides of his stupid mouth at the same time:

Tricia: Here is the text from the May 24, 2004 issue of People magazine:

Thank you, Tricia, for keeping this before us and reminding us of just what
    a liar John Ramsey is. I think it's time D.A. Mary Keenan Lacy reminded John Ramsey that both he and Patsy have not been excluded.

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Lizard-Man speaks with forked tongue.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice