Silence of the Lambs Revisited.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I shouldn't even bring this up on the JBR forum. It has nothing to do with JFJBR. It's childish to even point it out.....but..it's also really funny.

Beachbum at Susan Bennet's forum wrote;
    "Has Tricia had her meltdown yet?"

To which Candy responds;

Candy
    unregistered user
    07-11-06, 12:56 PM (EST)

48. "RE: It"
    In response to message #47

It is too stupid to melt down. It has no shame about what it doesn't know on this case.

I am not sure what Beachbum thought I might be melting down about but that's not the point. The point is Candy's favorite movie has got to be "Silence of the Lambs."

Remember when Buffalo Bill kidnapped the senator's daughter and puts her in a deep dry well then lowers a basket of lotion down to her? He says;

"It takes the lotion from the basket and puts it on." It puts the lotion back in the basket." Or words to that effect.

I wonder if Candy is trying to make a woman suit.

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Tricia I have had EXACTLY the same thought when reading Candy's "it" posts. I too was reminded of the perp in Silence of the lambs who addressed his victim in the third person. "it takes the lotion out of the basket..."

It's beyond petty. This is a grown woman who wants to study law. Lawyers need people skills. Lawyers need to be able to remain polite and civil even to their opponents.

How on earth does she get along with people at work? Can you imagine someone she didn't get along with bringing a document to her?

Candy "It puts the document on the desk".

I also wonder if she calls people "hir" in real life?

ETA

3. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Candy will always want to study something, whether it be law or anything else, hoping to be as educated as the people she loves to criticize.

She will never be successful as she does not possess any interpersonal skills, nor, it seems, does she have command of the damn English language!

I normally never speak of others' spelling, grammar, etc., but in Candy's case, it is infuriating as I remember her criticism of the "uneducated" a while back. Anyone remember that tirade?

She speaks of gutter and welfare cheats and all the thieves but the gutter and especially the "welfare cheat" runs rings around her when it comes to plain old intellect.

There is no point of stating that the gutter and the rest already have better people skills. That's pretty obvious.

But she's where she belongs. Among her own kind.

4. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I thought the title should have been "Silence of the RAMS"...until I read further.

Grammar Schmamar...I don't even want to think about grammar when posting. WORK...yeah gotta get the grammar correct.

I want to relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx when I post.

However......there is a big difference when someone gets the grammar wrong in a post and when Candy does. For one thing I can usually understand what the other person is trying to say.

But Candy? When she gets to ranting and foaming at the mouth posting I sometimes haven't a clue what the heck she's trying to communicate.

By the way Tricia....Clara Bow had " I T ".

I think maybe Candy meant "I ntellectual T ricia"

5. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

As Starling is pressing Lecter for info on Buffalo Bill he asks "How is Miss West Virginia?"

6. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Well one of them is silent forever! And I wish the whole lot would follow!

As for Candy, if she finds us so ignorant, then why does she not enlighten us? Better to light a match than curse the dark.

7. Tez

Tez Member

I think that is what she meant. Really....LOL

8. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Funny - I immediately was reminded of "A Boy Named It," which is a book by David Peltzer about his abusive childhood at the hands of his mother. I've recently read that some of the statements made in his books may be less than true, but I don't know if that's the case.

At any rate, calling the subject of her hatred "IT" is indicative of Candy's abusive nature, just as it was part of the abusive behavior of Peltzer's mother.

9. Show Me

Nahhhhhhhhh no one can speak Candy's language but Candy.

Now if Candy had said 'Thing" ...course BobC would prolly get mad 'cause only Patsy can bear the name of 'Thing' as in Miss Thing.

Hey Tez 'member the Adams Family? Didn't they have a hairy cousin named IT?

Maybe Candy was referring to cousin IT... and not intellectual Tricia?

10. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Candy's use of It is just a sad attempt to dehumanize her opponent. That gives her the right to treat her opponent inhumanely.

Interestingly, Patsy's use of That child is the dehumanization of her opponent, JonBenet. That gives Patsy the right to sexually abuse, and even murder That inhuman child.

There's a little of that in a LOT of the Pro-Rams. Go figure.

...YumYum

11. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

One of the funniest threads

at the old FW was, I believe, posted by either Cher or Catherine.
    It was titled: "The Silence Of The Rams.

Does anyone remember that?

:leaf:

BTW, there's something new at Greenleaf's Corner.

12. Tez

Tez Member

Yep, I remember Cousin It, in fact I've been told I resemble Cousin It because of my thick hair! LOL

Anything is possible with Candy. Of course, I wouldn't want to dwell in her sick mind. She's a case study for only trained professionals! LOL

Good to see you ShowMe!

13. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

hahaha Very funny.

Since gutter candy has joined the swampsters, I love reading there. It's like the Museum of Crazy.

14. sboyd

sboyd Member

Isn't it interesting that all the people for the Ramseys get downright nasty in their posts. They really are hard to take. PLEASE DO A DOCUMENTARY AND WE CAN STICK IT DOWN THEIR MISINFORMED THROATS!

I guess you can tell they got on my nerves today, just a bit.

15. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Nothing would please me more! Heck, I'll make the invite, because I know Candy can't resist the exposure!

16. Show Me

HI Tez...things have been busy at home, work, life and I had to take a break.

But I'm BACKKKKKKKKKK.

Wahhhhhhhhh....If Tricia gets to be the IT girl can I be the whatchamacallit?

17. Tez

Tez Member

I am glad you are back Show Me! I missed you. Things are going slow for me right now, but hopefully once I can get my seizures under control, I'll be back up to speed.

You can be anything you want to be!!!!!!

18. Show Me

Good for you Tez! Take your time and soon you'll be up to speed!

Me, problem is I'm running myself to death at this point. Looking forward to vacation in the early fall!

19. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I've missed you, too, Show Me. I'm glad you're back with us ... and just in time to give Tricia a run for her money as the IT girl. As far as I'm concerned, you can be anything you like including Miss WhatchamacalliIT. However, I get dibs on Miss IdioIT. :D

20. Tez

Tez Member

Chero, you are far from an idioIT! That would describe me much better! LOL

I'll just be Cousin IT. LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice