Retired detective isn't giving up

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Jul 19, 2006.

1. Little

Little Member

Well, you have to give him credit for ... well .... something I guess.
    http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_4854013,00.html

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

The reason Smit and his cronies get away with this crap is because no one who knows better will refute him in public. So, the public gets his regurgitated BS, all in favor of his favorite Christian pals, but they don't get the other side of the story.

I'd rather eat maggots than read this garbage.

3. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

A dime for your thoughts?

Hi, Little and Watching You.

"I see evidence of an intruder," he said again. "I see a very sick individual.

Yea, you must have been looking at yourself in the mirror, Smitty.

A friend of mine owns a restaurant. He told me that a dime tip is the most demeaning message a customer could leave a waitress. He said that it is much worse than leaving no tip at all.
    I suggest that each of us put a dime in an envelope and send it to Smitty. Maybe, just maybe, our distain for his “sleuthing efforts†will send him a message.

:leaf:

4. wombat

wombat Member

I'm going to barf.

5. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

This explains why jameson started a whole load of new threads yesterday. She was getting the forum ready for it's "close-up". Pity the protected forum is full of jello threads started by Dave and Jeff Johnson.

6. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

"I'm even hesitant on taking the money, because I'm not sure how I'm going to use it." (Smit)

New word for case glossary: disFUNDional

Edited to add:

I really don’t understand this funding business. Since all the
    evidence of an intruder is and will be only in Looney Lou’s head,
    he has no forensic testing costs, nor travel expenses. Why does
    he need money?

Last edited: Jul 19, 2006
  7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Why is the DA always out of town when needed? Keenan-Lacy JUST had her vaction at the funeral, so now what, is she out on a cruise with Hunter in Alaska?

People - I'm thinking we need to move to Boulder and show them how tax paying citizens get what they pay for.......and now sadly - this slanted article without any kind of rebuttal has me longing to buy Jeff Shapiro a plane ticket back to Boulder.

GL - the dime idea is perfect - Ten years and Ten Cents.......and maybe Ten citizens in Boulder give a flying flip over the fact that there is NO DANGEROUS Killer on the Lou's....

Yeah - Thanks a lot Charlie - you are a SwampGawd now.

RR

8. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

YOU STOLE MY RESPONSE WOMBAT! :curses: I spit out my morning cup of thunderbird and made me drop my crack pipe

What a buffoon! :lame:

He must be reading and helping to compose the make believe evidence they've all invented at the swamp.

You just have to laugh.............or barf..........First they say there is NO evidence a family member did it. Then they accuse "sick puppy" of trying to frame the Ramseys. Someone please tell me how that works. If there is NO evidence that the Ramseys are guilty, how did the intruder try to make it look like the Ramseys did it without leaving evidence that the Ramseys did it? What evidence are they talking about?

This intruder has just got to be the most brilliant in history.

I'm so confused.

This one's for you Lou
    :rs:

9. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2006
  10. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Good grief. Is that good use of donations toward the investigation?

11. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Not looking a gift horse in the mouth is about all I can figure.

12. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

"A real dangerous guy is out there?"

I thought it was guys--a foriegn faction.

13. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

According to whom? What a disgusting lie. The Swamp is only consulted by psychology students as an amazing example of finding people with most of the mental disorders listed in the DSM-IV all in one place.

Downgrade the Ramseys? How can you "downgrade" people? You downgrade stocks and bonds.

"When the Ramseys get to 118, SELL!"

Yeah, the killer left something behind all right. How come there's no mention of the one thing we KNOW the killer left behind - the RANSOM NOTE! How come Lou NEVER talks about that?

Duh. Has Smit never considered that the last of the cord and tape might have been used? Or if there was more cord and tape, the rest of it could have been sneaked out of the house by any one of the Ramseys who were never questioned, much less frisked? Or that it could have been in the truckload of stuff Pam Paugh later took from the crime scene including John Ramseys golf bag which he HAD to have to bury his daughter?

Puke. This whole story is a bunch of garbage. Obviously, Susan Bennett saw a way to promote herself and her forum. $100 is cheap advertisement when you charge a $50 forum fee. That's only two new members.

Susan and Lou cooked up a great way to keep themselves in the public eye. They called Charlie Brennan for some free publicity, and Lou got Bill Wise to praise him yet again for a much-needed ego stroke. This isn't news, it's a publicity stunt for two very self-serving people.

It's crap like this that makes me want to toss in the towel. The Huns have won. Civilization is over. Idiocy and dishonesty rule the day.

It's enough to put me right off my Cheerios this morning. :steamed:

14. Elle

Elle Member

15. Elle

Elle Member

Now we all know what Steve Thomas was up against when he was on the case at the same time as Lou Smit.

Why can't Smit see all the evidence leading to the Ramseys that we see?

I hope Tom Bennet is looking at the WHOLE picture, and not just a half a$$ed one like Lou.

16. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Cherokee's post touched on this too. Hirself's forum has dying a very fast death and hir saw a relatively cheap way to keep it alive a few more months until the 10th anniversary of JonBenét's death when once again there will be a renewed interest from the public as the media picks up the story for a while. S/he's using Smit(sit) to draw hits and possible members to hir forum. Rest assured, Jameson always has an ulterior motive for anything s/he does.

Attending Patsy's funeral didn't bring Jameson the attention hir felt it should so a new scheme had to be hatched.

17. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I don't need his permission to degrade them!

"So, the public gets his regurgitated BS, all in favor of his favorite Christian pals, but they don't get the other side of the story."

Just another reason to make our own documentary. And I've got just the person to interview first! Wendy Murphy! I have her e-mail addy somewhere!

"You just have to laugh.............or barf..........First they say there is NO evidence a family member did it. Then they accuse "sick puppy" of trying to frame the Ramseys. Someone please tell me how that works. If there is NO evidence that the Ramseys are guilty, how did the intruder try to make it look like the Ramseys did it without leaving evidence that the Ramseys did it? What evidence are they talking about? This intruder has just got to be the most brilliant in history."

Confusing, isn't it? Laugh? Barf? How about grind my teeth!

"Yeah, the killer left something behind all right. How come there's no mention of the one thing we KNOW the killer left behind - the RANSOM NOTE! How come Lou NEVER talks about that?"

Not only that, he won't even talk to people who WILL talk about it!

"Why can't Smit see all the evidence leading to the Ramseys that we see?"

Not just us! The BPD, the FBI, the prosecutors, etc. Daniel in the lion's den! What a fool!

Read this:

http:/www.geocities.com/NapaValley/7719/lsjcdet.html

And get ready to howl!

He's a foolish old man and a LIAR! I know at least three people who have tried to show him evidence of Ramsey involvement. All say the same thing: he was just not interested.

18. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

I just don't get it...

but after all these years Smit would look like a complete fool (to the RST and believers) if he even budged an inch from his intruder theory.

I still don't understand how and why he was involved as much as he was.

Can someone tell me, was he ever on the DA's payroll?

and why aren't the borgs getting the publicity? I've always wanted to be an actress so am available for any part ('cept Patsy) in a rebuttal to all the other fiction movies out there.

19. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Anybody notice that in Lou's intruder evidence

HE NO LONGER MENTIONS A STUN GUN!!!

20. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Glad to see ol' Lou "Shoes" Smit is getting supprt from the beer-can brigade. Thirty six dollars lis a LOT of beer cans for swamp dwelling bag ladies to part with. Gotta hand it to them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

...YumYum

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice