Important Lou Smit inquiry

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Jul 21, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Now that Lou Smit will be "funded" :sick: to continue his earth shattering private investigation, you know, the one with the files he will not share with the DA (according to Jameson), does anyone know what Lou's current thoughts are on the stun gun?

He never mentions it anymore in any interview or article and I would be curious if there is any recent interview or article that he mentions it? Everything we have read talks about DNA, footprints, etc. from this most "vicious" killer, yet,

No mention of a stun gun

I can't help but wonder

Anyone know?

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Is he receiving a paycheck from the DA's office? Or is that volunatary and he is just receiving a paycheck for working for the Ramseys private investigators? Now there are published reports that he is receiving additional money from the public.

Well, at least he can shop while he is unable to sleep at night.........

RR

3. Barbara

Officially:

He is volunteering with no pay. But now that the collection has started over yonder, he can finally solve this!

Just needs the proper funding

4. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

5. Elle

Elle Member

6. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

No fool like an old fool!

7. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Rr

Well, at least he can shop while he is unable to sleep at night.........

He can go shopping for SHOES! :jester:

8. Barbara

I stand correted. Yes, it seems, according to the article that Lou Smit continues to tout the stun gun.

What a shame!

9. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

It's shameful, all right! At least he doesn't claim it was a Taser any more!

I'll say this: he's an old-time detective. On the one hand, that's good. He's not afraid to get his hands dirty and spend a little shoeleather. On the other hand, his understanding and interpretations of modern forensic techniques seem to be sorely lacking!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice