Patsy's Last Interview

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 23, 2006.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

2. Elle

Elle Member

I couldn't open the Ramsey videos with Windows Media, Tricia. The photo of Patsy and John Ramsey looks like the same video that KK posted shortly after Patsy died. I think it was the tale end of the video here. She's wearing the same aqua outfit. I watched the other clip with Windows Media, but this one kept switching to Quicktime, and I don't have this. I'll try saving it and see if I can see it on Windows player tomorrow.

3. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Ten years and no truth!

4. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

I am watching the second part before the first part. Why on earth would John say the following?

Asked by the minister interviewer if they look forward to finding JonBenet's killer through a DNA hit, John said the following:

Yes I do, but I know it's going to be a traumatic ordeal for us. A friend of mine recently said, you know, maybe the reason God hasn't allowed that to be revealed is you're not ready for it yet. Boy, that's pretty wise.

Not ready? How could they possibly be not ready for information that would supposedly exonerate them? Under what conceivable circumstances could knowing who JonBenet's killer was be traumatic given their supposed innocence and the innocence, they believe, of everyone they know and love that surrounds them?

5. Why_Nut

Here is this exchange:

When you find that person, and he stands before you and he's convicted, what you be able to do?

Patsy: Well, we are all sinners in God's sight, so as a Christian, I am obligated to forgive, just like I am forgiven for, you know, God sees all our sins as sin, and it would be hard, very hard. But I believe, I have prayed for this person to come to salvation and to come forward. And I believe God is a God of justness and he will, even if this person is already dead or never is caught in my lifetime, I know and I believe and I have peace about the fact that God will take care of that. He is the ultimate judge.

Gee, Patsy, that sure was not the attitude you took for such a relatively minor offense (compared to murder) as libel when you sought righteous financial vengance on Steve Thomas now, was it? It sure was not worth leaving the judgement of Steve Thomas's words up to God, was it?

By the way, Patsy, no, we do not know what you feel you have been forgiven for, though it raises the never-to-be-answered question as to what sins you felt you had committed that were so heinous they needed forgiving. Original sin hardly counts given the context.

6. Elle

Elle Member

Patsy had to stop dead in her tracks after this statement, didn't she WN? Meanwhile the investigation will go on for years.

I just cannot get into the religious side of things, and I don't want to offend anyone here, so I'll shut up.

I wonder why that video keeps changing to Quicktime (?). I could see some of the others listed with no problem, but not the Ramsey videos (?). Saw the part that KK posted on Windows Media, but not this. I give up. This is the only problem I've had, so far.

7. Why_Nut

Watching the video, you can see just what you describe, the process of Patsy mentally listening to her own words and suddenly deciding "Don't go there, pal," and putting a halt to herself.

Check your private mailbox.

8. tylin

tylin Banned

:tsktsk: What a weird thing to say. :nono: But then again that was just one more comment by JR...a comment made to futher protect he and Patsy.

9. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"Gee, Patsy, that sure was not the attitude you took for such a relatively minor offense (compared to murder) as libel when you sought righteous financial vengance on Steve Thomas now, was it? It sure was not worth leaving the judgement of Steve Thomas's words up to God, was it?"

Or a few others I could mention! Sagging old hypocrite.

10. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Speaking of hypocrisy, isn't this the same man who said he would spare no expense? OJ couldn't have done better!

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

So...the Ramseys were back to FORGIVING the child killer...and John's worried he might not be able to handle "the killer" being caught...guess the ongoing threat to his family isn't a worry anymore...and guess other children being murdered is not longer a concern....

It's always about Patsy and John, isn't it?

No justice for JonBenet in their righteous world.

But I'm glad Patsy revealed her actual thought processes. She linked HERSELF in with being forgiven, SAME AS JONBENET'S KILLER, and she mentioned something I've said before: all sins are equal in god's eyes, according to the Bible, so...Patsy's all forgiven...like the killer.

Ah. Confession. Good for the soul.

Thanks for sharing this, Why Nut. I hope to get a chance to see it, but I never can get anything on that site to play for me.

I hope somebody saved this.

12. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you for helping me to see this video Why_Nut. I did see Patsy hesitating. I was a bit stunned by this video, listening to everything the Ramseys were saying. I wonder if anyone in this religious audience had any doubts about what they were hearing (?).

13. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I can't get the interview to play. A coupel of times I got the audio, but no video. A box came up that said I didn't have some part of the Quicktime program necessary but that unfortunately, it wasn't available on the Quicktime web site either. I'm not computer savvy enough to know what's missing.

Anyone have any ideas?

14. Why_Nut

What browser are you using? AOL? Internet Explorer? Firefox? Opera? Netscape?

15. Elle

Elle Member

This is exactly what happened to me, Cherokee. I never have any trouble watching videos from other sites, and I did see KK's video clip from the same religious show. It was just the tale ending of one of those ministry shows.
    I saw the whole video with Why_Nut's help, but it did stop and start with a "buffering video" frequently, but I did see all of it.

I'm still reeling from this, to be truthful.

16. Elle

Elle Member

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Why_Nut
    I am watching the second part before the first part. Why on earth would John say the following?

Asked by the minister interviewer if they look forward to finding JonBenet's killer through a DNA hit, John said the following:

Yes I do, but I know it's going to be a traumatic ordeal for us. A friend of mine recently said, you know, maybe the reason God hasn't allowed that to be revealed is you're not ready for it yet. Boy, that's pretty wise.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Weird is right, tylin, and he was half laughing while he was saying it (?). He's a strange one!

17. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Internet Explorer

18. Elle

Elle Member

This is what I use too. I also have Mozilla Firefox and I had the same trouble trying to open it. Cherokee, please let me know if you too go through the "buffering video" part? It helps me to know others can have the same problems. :) I was just glad that someone like Why_Nut took the time to help. Thank you again WN.:)

19. wombat

wombat Member

I have been unable to view this video as well - has anyone saved it?

20. Why_Nut

I am working on saving them to convert to a more friendly format. It is a matter of getting the right tools, but that seems possible. Hang in there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice