Why Is This Allowed????

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Jul 24, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

In response to Easy Writers challenge to Lou Smit, the swamp just thinks it is idiotic, but what catches my eye is the following response from Jameson:

Emphasis mine.
    IF she is referring to the ACTUAL cord, how is it possible for her to have "some"???? I realize this is a Boulder case, but this is absolutely blatant misconduct IF it is true.

I do not believe anything she says, but I am still curious. Can this possibly be true??????

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I'm skeptical of this claim.

If Smit is indeed working with Jameson, then he is insane.

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Bob, jameson doesn't have any of the evidence cord - she probably bought cord similar to it.

OTOH, maybe Numbnuts just confessed, seeing as the RST's intruder took the rest of the cord with him and left none behind other than the cord used on JBR.

jameson loves to make controversal statements like this one. There is no way anyone released actual physical evidence related to an unsolved murder case to that fool.

4. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I highly doubt that she has the original cord but samples of the same type found at that hardware store.

What creeps me out is where the posters there want EasyWriter to come and "try" the cord out on himself. Such sweeties!

RR

6. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Or maybe Jameson having that cord explains where the remainder of the roll of cord went that morning in 96. It certainly makes as much sense as half the scenarios she's used to finger innocent people in the past.

7. RiverRat

You know that is how she would have turned it in on anyone else. She's just tossing bait, IMO.

RR

8. Elle

Elle Member

Maybe instead of a documentary to counteract Michael Tracey's movie and book, maybe a video should be made of Easywriter demonstrating how the garrote in the JonBenét case is just a fake.

Just a suggestion Easywriter. I know you have always been willing to demonstrate how it was a fake.

9. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

Do not fret RR. I will be accepting the invitation. :)

10. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"If Smit is indeed working with Jameson, then he is insane."

The blind leading the blind!

11. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I also don't believe Jameson has anything other than a replica, but just wanted to be sure as you said, she loves to make those self important claims. But who knows what she has asked for and received from the other self important Ramsey spinner Smit?

Nothing would surprise me anymore

12. Watching You

For the record, "Numbnuts" = jameson.

13. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

Did she admit having the duct tape, as well?

:laffbig:

14. RiverRat

Not to be confused with "NoNuts" = Smit.

RR

15. tylin

tylin Banned

bahaaaaaaaaaa :gavel: :laffbig: :clap:

16. Watching You

Heh.

17. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Easy Writer

Do not fret RR. I will be accepting the invitation.

Be sure to take along a bodyguard and lots of degreaser.

18. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

You'll need a spacesuit to keep that grime off of you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice