comments on Tracey 1998 documentary

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Little

Little Member

I don't think I had ever read this one before.

2. Elle

Elle Member

Great catch, Little,I have never seen this before. Thank you for posting this.

This was the scene in her last interview too. The shaking of her head and the dramatic hand gesturing to get her point across. <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

3. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"Reports of a vaginal abrasion... not supported, not conclusive, as sex abuse in the bulk of the medical community, according to the narrator."

Tell that to the eight child abuse experts who said there was!

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thanks for this to our attention, Little. It's very interesting that Tracey's pro-Ramsey croc/doc ended up convincing 15 out of 16 people the Ramseys were involved. Ha. Maybe he should try another line of work.

I've always said "histrionic" was Patsy's middle name. It was part of the personality profile revealed in her handwriting ... both her normal script and the ransom note.

5. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Another line of work? Like what?

(Wish there was a dunce cap icon!)

6. tylin

tylin Banned

Very interesting read. I've yet to find a true explanation for the Ram's burying their little girl in Atlanta when they lived in Bolder. :tsktsk:

7. Elle

Elle Member

They didn't waste any time, did they tylin? Did the Ramseys plan ahead, that burying her in Atlanta would take care of any possible exhumation in the future to determine her death?

When asked about exhuming JonBenét's body in an interview with Barbara Walters, John Ramsey stated JonBenét was at peace now and wouldn't give consent.

8. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Wow one of the few things NEW to me, I thought I'd seen it all.

Yeah Patsy and John had an immediate distate of the BPD....John would do anything to find the killer of his daughter except cooperate with police.

I remember the royal Rams desire for an 'one hour interview, with Patsy's doctor present, lawyers and definetly not at the police department!

Good grief what where the cops thinking treating the Rams like ever one else....for gosh sakes Patsy was practically Miss America! I'll bet those mean old Boulder cops wouldn't even hire a makeup artist for Patsy's interview...oh wait, didn't the Rams not want a video interview? Just one on tape...you know the kind that can't show your BODY LANGUAGE.

Funny take away the Rams spin and the truth shows it's ugly head everytime and fools few people.

9. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

And don't forget the cocktails!

10. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Thanks to Little for finding this - I'd not seen it before either.

I met a detective from Slough, England on my recent travels and we were talking about books we'd read. He turned out to be familiar with the Ramsey case and said that he and colleagues felt the behaviour of the parents had been "decidedly odd". He'd worked on another child murder case in England and said how difficult it was for parents but they just had to be investigated as they most frequently turn out to be responsible. Unfortunately, our conversation was interrupted and although we met up again later, I didn't like to bring the subject up again!

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Opportunity lost!

12. Jayelles

I know. You need to understand the British mentality though - an interest in true crime is considered morbid and distasteful here!

13. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

As opposed to American ghouls, huh?

14. Jayelles

Should that not be werewolfs? LOL

15. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

No. Ghouls are bodysnatchers and people obsessed with dead bodies.

Werewolves are people who change into beasts during the full moon. (Although, I have been known to bite!)

16. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice