Threaded View

"Panties" is a dirty word? How about "jockey shorts"? "Boxers"? My mother-in-law...who is what we call "old timey"...calls panties her "step-ins"...I love that.

OK, I'll play catch up all day. But off the top of my head, Jayelles, I think you've just proven that there was something more going on with those size 12 panties than Patsy's numerous versions of the tale. JonBenet could NOT have gotten that package open without cutting the plastic string. How Patsy could have pulled off JonBenet's black velvet pants that night without pulling the panties off with them, since JonBenet WAS lying down, asleep, the Ramseys claim, is also a mystery. Why Patsy would put them BACK ON with the white long johns, instead of a proper, clean pair, is also a question I have, especially considering they were going to be traveling the next day. Add in that Patsy also claimed in 2000 that she didn't remember a thing about any of this size 12 "panty" stuff...and I think we have another Ramsey whopper, fashioned to cover up why JonBenet had those way too large panties on when found murdered and molested.

I'm sure y'all have lots of ideas, so let me read the thread. I'm thinking it had to do with needing "Wednesday" on the panties. Maybe because JonBenet used the toilet at the Whites, probably with others around, maybe the kids, or an adult who might have seen them on her.

You see, I STILL want to know if those Wednesday panties that FIT JonBenet were ever found by LE. I don't think we know the answer to that, do we?

Could it have been they had blood in them? That might have been the trigger. Or it could have been she wet them. I doubt we'll ever know.
    Last edited by Cherokee; May 29, 2012, 12:31 am at Tue May 29 0:31:27 UTC 2012.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.