Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Why_Nut
    For what it is worth, hearing that Patsy said she stored underwear and nightwear in the bathroom struck an odd note with me and my family, since, in our experience, storage space in the bathroom is generally used for cleaning supplies, health supplies, and stuff associated with the bathing process.

As pictures show, there was not that much room in JonBenet's bathroom. Her sink area had two large drawers, two medium drawers, and two small drawers. There was no towel closet in the room, nor right outside it. In my own household, the large drawers would usually have contained towels and washcloths and likely rolls of toilet paper, the medium drawers the cleaning supplies, and the small drawers the health needs like toothpaste and shampoo and hair brushes, things like that. If Patsy was filling drawers with underwear and pajamas, where did the towels go, or the toilet paper, or the cleaners, or the health and cosmetic items?

It's the same in our house. I prefer the comfort of my bedroom to dress in, and when the younger grandchildren are here, they always use the bathroom in the hall, or the one downstairs when they're playing in the garden or rec room. Medication is in our bedroom, but toothpaste, Shampoo etc., is kept in the bathroom. Towels are kept in a hall cupboard upstairs, and the downstairs bathroom has small wicker shelves for towels. Cleaning products in our house - bakind soda or Borox. No chemicals. Easy system. Works well. I would make a good hotel maid.

The Ramsey home was one monster of a house, and Patsy had it remodelled. I couldn't get over their bedroom not having a door, when I saw Bill Curtis climb the stairs and walk right into it. I didn't like that idea at all.

I guess we all have different lifestyles, but the Ramsey's was far out (?).
    These are lovely clear pictures Why_Nut.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

It makes no sense whatsoever to keep clothing of ANY kind in a bathroom. Bathrooms become HUMID and that would promote mildew in clothing stored in such a humid environment. And we shank even speak of the odours that sometimes dwell in bathrooms. YIKES! Some of that stuff is radioactive and would permiate any clothing in the vacinity. And chronic bedwetting just compounds the problem.

Nopey, nope ... clothes should not be stored in a bathroom. Of course, things may be different in the Cesspool.

Phatsy has some definite hygeine issues (and let's not speak of Jambo's hair grooming habits!).

...YumYum

Quote Originally Posted by YumYum012
    It makes no sense whatsoever to keep clothing of ANY kind in a bathroom. Bathrooms become HUMID and that would promote mildew in clothing stored in such a humid environment. And we shank even speak of the odours that sometimes dwell in bathrooms. YIKES! Some of that stuff is radioactive and would permiate any clothing in the vacinity. And chronic bedwetting just compounds the problem.

Nopey, nope ... clothes should not be stored in a bathroom. Of course, things may be different in the Cesspool.

Phatsy has some definite hygeine issues (and let's not speak of Jambo's hair grooming habits!).

...YumYum
    People keep towels in bathrooms - so why not underwear? We've done it for years so I don't think it's odd.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

We've had dressers in America for all my 40 years.I've never known anyone in all my days to keep clean clothes in a bathroom. The ones you just took off to shower may lay around for a while but never personal under drawers in a bathroom. Patsy was raised in the same era as most of us here and this is just not done in American culture.

Quote Originally Posted by Watching You
    Well, that actually isn't a bad theory, Jayelles, but it certainly wouldn't eliminate one of the Ramseys as the perp; in fact, it would implicate them more, since intruders typically don't have knowledge of where certain items of clothing are stored. Most people I know don't store underwear in the bathroom cabinet, so an intruder would have had to have gone rummaging through all the drawers in JB's room and bathroom, and I haven't heard of any such evidence of rummaging through drawers. Besides, why would an intruder take a child from her bedroom down two flights of stairs, then go back upstairs to get more underwear for her?
    I agree with this, WY. While I'm familiar with DRESSING ROOMS, which are in suites, as Jayelles calls them, with drawers for undies and clothes, as well as clothes that are hung on hangers, I really haven't ever seen any bathroom with clean clothes stored in vanity drawers. But the way JonBenet's bathroom is, it wouldn't occur to me to keep clothes in it.

So I agree that it's not that common, and extremely unlikely an intruder would ever think to hunt down the correct day of the week undies in bathroom drawers to put on his victim. That's absurd, really.

Which is why I think you have broke the case, Jayelles. For us, anyway. It's obvious to me from the questions LE were asking Patsy in Atlanta, they knew EXACTLY what they had. I can't believe the DA didn't know that showing evidence like this to a jury wouldn't convince them THERE WAS NO INTRUDER!

That's why jams will never let her little heads ever think about this logically. I expect she's got Dave working round-the-clock to come up with his very own computer program of the specifications of Bloomies underwear and how they react with human skin to shrink upon contact and morph into the correct size undies, proving therefore THERE WERE NO SIZE 12/14 BLOOMIES ON THAT CHILD!

Koolaide, anyone?

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    People keep towels in bathrooms - so why not underwear? We've done it for years so I don't think it's odd.
    I don't thinik it's ODD, Jayelles, just not usual in America. I agree with Freebird, I'm Southern and just haven't seen this done.

If it worked for Patsy and JonBenet, no problem. JonBenet's room was very small, I thought. I always wondered why she had such a small room in such a large home. So maybe it was a matter of space. I wouldn't put cleaning supplies in a child's bathroom. She wouldn't have that many toiletries at 6, though with her pageant activities, she probably had some we wouldn't expect for the average six year old. But if she had empty drawers, I can see Patsy thinking...underwear, pjs. We're remodeling our bathrooms and one thing I'm putting in is cabinets in an entrance dressing area, with shelves for linen and drawers for...underwear. But that's more to do with hubby's dressing habits and our current clothing system than mine. His pattern after he gets out of the shower takes him back and forth, so seems easier to just have them closer to the bath.

But as LE has said a million times, intruders don't stage crime scenes, and cleaning and redressing the victim while her family sleeps upstairs would not happen, especially if you imagine this killer running up and down the stairs, up and down 3 levels in the home, back and forth, here and there.

Patsy says in the interviews she would have heard Burke opening kitchen cabinets and drawers if he had been up fixing JonBenet pineapple and tea. Well, she'd have heard a grown man rummaging around in drawers and running up and down stairs for hours, as well, if that is true.

There was no intruder. There certainly was not MULTIPLE intruders. How Lou Smit has ignored the true evidence for a theory born of his obsession with a stun gun and broken basement window that John says he broke himself, is one of the true mysteries of modern criminal investigation.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Freebird
    We've had dressers in America for all my 40 years.I've never known anyone in all my days to keep clean clothes in a bathroom. The ones you just took off to shower may lay around for a while but never personal under drawers in a bathroom. Patsy was raised in the same era as most of us here and this is just not done in American culture.
    You know, a way this can be confirmed is to look at any of the catalogs for bathroom furniture from stores like Target or Walmart or Ikea. Americans like to keep our bathrooms fairly efficient, which generally means shelves for towels, cabinets with doors, and hardly ever anything that has drawers that can store clothing. Rather like this:

That said, John Andrew's room did have drawer storage in his bathroom like JonBenet's bathroom did. I wonder if Patsy made him keep his tighty whities in there, too.

Are those actual pics of her bathroom as it looked the day of the murder...? I was thinking they were taken long after the house had been resold or being used by that group that took it over soon after and that's why there are adult things in there...?

You did a great job, Jayelles! And give your daughter a peck on the forehead for helping you out.

Over at the BB they're talking about how normal and natural it would've been for JonBenet to wear such a large pair of underwear. (Personally, I wear a size 7. Why the hell would I want to wear a size 18?)

-Tea

Quote Originally Posted by Freebird
    Are those actual pics of her bathroom as it looked the day of the murder...? I was thinking they were taken long after the house had been resold or being used by that group that took it over soon after and that's why there are adult things in there...?
    The picture shows JonBenet's bathroom well after the Ramseys left, when the house was being occupied by, so it has been said, law students at CU.

Ok, then!

The swampsters are out in force, declaring every excuse they can think of to discredit the obvious problems with the Bloomies 12/14 and Patsy's story.

JonBenet, they seem to be saying, might have had a much bigger bottom than Jayelles' little girl, or perhaps JonBenet's waist-to-croch length might have been extremely long for a six year old. I guess the pictures of JonBenet's tiny, well-proportioned figure dancing around in leotards and modeling the costumes with showgirl bottoms don't carry any weight with the koolaide drinkers. Nope, she must have been built like a six year old freak, with her crotch close to her knees, and THAT'S why the panties were so large! Sure, that's the ticket! More koolaide?

Oh, and your dummy is not acceptable, Jayelles! How dare you! They only accept the best at the swamp. Which is why they have such a professional model displaying the panties there...right?

OH, and of course, it's the Bloomies panties which are cheap! Yep, THAT'S what made the difference! Won't hold up in court!

hahaha They really prove they care nothing for the truth or justice in this case, only in defending the Rams.

And this is priceless: BillS managed to get jams to recount her story about how the RST got hold of the undies...and once again, we find jams so clueless she doesn't get that she just put the stake in the Ramseys' defense:

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    08-08-06, 07:50 AM (EST)

19. "Responding to Bill"
    In response to message #12

>I hate to say this about a 'Patsy did it' JonBenet forum
    >internet poster but I think Jayelles has a valid point when
    >she says the panties JonBenet was found dead wearing were
    >huge.
    What point? They were a size 12 and they were big - - so what???We all know they were big. No point there.
    >

[snip]

Jameson seems to say at previous times on this forum that private detective Ollie Gray somehow found the rest of the large sized
    panties at the crime scene in their packet. Frankly, I do
    >have my doubts about that. There seems to be some confusion
    >here.

Not me, not Ollie Gray!!! He wasn't involved until much later.

The panties were packed up and stored with the Ramseys' things - - resurfaced later when the family and their friends were sorting through looking for certain items requested by police. The panties and the package were given to Lin Wood. I don't know who has them now.

No confusion there.

>As I have said before my theory is that Fleet and Priscilla
    >White stole that unopened huge sized panty pack prior to the
    >JonBenet murder. They didn't realize those panties were not
    >JonBenet's normal size panties. Their plan was to redress
    >Jonbenet with different panties after she had been murdered
    >and the panties they put on JonBenet, which they had stolen,
    >didn't fit her.

I guess any intruder could have taken the package before the murder - - but there is no evidence of that at all. Putting that act on F&P is another real stretch, IMO. There is NO evidence JonBenet'spanties were changed that night - none at all. She probably wore them to the party, to bed, and died in them.
    >
    Hey, I thought that Lin Wood became the Ramseys' civil lawyer after the Grand Jury. No?

Because I wonder what LE would have been asking the Ramseys for that late in the way of physical evidence?

Or did the Ramseys FIND those 12/14 Bloomies in 1997, when LE wanted the clothes they'd worn that fateful day? And they knew they were important, so they kept them...until Wood came on board? And HE kept them until Keenan came on board?

Mymymymymy.... Evidence in their child's murder, so important they "found" it and held onto for years, hiding it from LE all that time....

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Yet...another version of the story:

Forum URL: http://www.webbsleuths.org/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
    Forum Name: Rants, raves, boo-hooing & complaining
    Topic ID: 118

#0, JonBenét's panties
    Posted by jameson on 01-13-05 at 04:36 PM

OK - most of you understand that JonBenét had teased Patsy to keep a set of "days of the week" panties bought for cousin Jennifer. Patsy allowed it even though they were pretty big - size 12.
    It was the Wednesday panties from that set that JonBenét was wearing when found on the 26th.

Now read this - - it just caught me offguard today - - posted elsewhere, not here (thank goodness).
    Interesting in this, two days previous, lhp's daughter was given a very last minute invitation to join in the party. Patsy said she let her borrow clothes to look "nice". Hmm..did she shower and break into the new panty package? Did someone "return" them when stopping by to pick up a check,ran into Jonbenet, killed her, gave her the panties back, and took the ones she was wearing?? Is this the reason for the very late dna check of Arianna?
    and a bit later in the thread:
    "That's an interesting thought about Ariana taking a pair of the size 12-14's while changing clothes in JonBenet's room on the 23rd. They were her size."

My comment. This is how myths start.
    Ariana was 12 years old, not size 12 panties. Fact is, Ariana was a big girl and most likely too big to have worn size 12 panties.

#1, RE: JonBenét's panties
    Posted by sissi on 01-13-05 at 05:17 PM
    In response to message #0
    I will "own" up to that post!
    The facts, Patsy DID lend Arianna clothing for the party, it is not outside the realm of possibilities that she borrowed undies, and the rest of course was "my imagination".
    I CAN consider someone in LHP's family, after listening to the "rich party" stories, downing the last beer to wash down the tacos, with key in hand could have gone over to pick up that check. JMO of course!

#2, RE: JonBenét's panties
    Posted by jameson on 01-13-05 at 06:55 PM
    In response to message #1
    Ariana did not take a shower and borrow panties. She borrowed a top - something nice for a party.

#3, RE: JonBenét's panties
    Posted by sissi on 01-13-05 at 07:11 PM
    In response to message #2
    Good, I'm glad information like this can be exposed, because I truly believed Patsy said they were up in Jonbenet's room for hours playing with makeup and such, and that before the party she offered clothing. I did not know that anyone was certain if the clothing was returned and that it "definitely " did not include undies.
    I still have a hmmmm issue with this, since Patsy didn't recall Jonbenet wearing the underwear in this size? Where are the size six Wednesday undies?
    I'm sure among your brood you have daughters ,in fact I recall that one recently gave birth to a beautiful new baby, certainly you can remember the sharing of "all items" of clothing between playmates.
    My daughter liked new things, and often I would replace her undies, only to find some missing here and there. It seems they are a "wanted" item among some "friends" who don't get the benefit of things new very often. However the theft of underwear did not start at age six, it was middle school age.

#4, RE: JonBenét's panties
    Posted by jameson on 01-13-05 at 08:12 PM
    In response to message #3
    The panties were bought to be a Christmas gift - they hadn't been hanging around for long - - and the fact is the rest of the package was intact.
    There is no evidence that anyone changed her panties after the visit to the Whites. Patsy didn't open the package for her and I doubt John or Burke had. Soooo, it would appear JonBenét had gotten the panties out herself, changed into them as she got dressed Christmas day. I wonder if the white top she wore was new - - was she dressed in all new clothes from the inside out? (That is one question the Ramseys were never asked.)
    I believe she had even gotten the right day - Christmas fell on Wednesday that year - and not by accident. She was learning her letters and sounds, after three months in school where they go over the day of the week every day - I bet she was proud of herself when she could figure out which were the Wednesday panties.
    No reason at all to think they were loaned out, returned and worn by JonBenét after - - none at all.

#5, RE: JonBenét's panties
    Posted by sunshine on 01-13-05 at 08:53 PM
    In response to message #4
    Wonder if the Boulder police tried to get fingerprints off the package of panties? Anyone know?

#6, RE: JonBenét's panties
    Posted by Stella on 01-13-05 at 08:53 PM
    In response to message #4
    "the fact is the package was left intact." Oh really? WHERE IS that intact package? Where are the rest of the days of the week underpants??? I've looked everywhere online for the whereabouts of that intact package, and so far no luck. Not on the list of evidence, that's for sure! So, how do YOU know the package is "intact"?

#7, RE: JonBenét's panties
    Posted by jameson on 01-13-05 at 11:49 PM
    In response to message #6
    The package was left in the house when the police finished their investigation. Ramsey investigators took posession of the package.

#10, RE: JonBenét's panties
    Posted by Cordova on 01-14-05 at 11:35 AM
    In response to message #7
    >The package was left in the house when the police finished
    >their investigation. Ramsey investigators took posession of
    >the package.

Jameson, I assume you have read the Patsy deposition where the panties are discussed. Patsy claims the panties were stored in the drawer, but the BPD says all the panties in the drawer were collected as evidence. It appears the BPD doubts Patsy's information about the panties.
    And I seriously doubt the BPD trusts that the package given them by the Ramsey investigators is the same one the size-12 panties she was wearing came out of. Serious chain of custody issues there...
    I find the panties to be a largely overlooked theory. Anyone, including LE, who believes Patsy is enough of a psycho to have harmed her daughter over a "bedwetting issue" should also consider that she would have been enough of a psycho to have harmed her upon finding she opened and wore special panties that Patsy planned as giving as a Christmas gift. Patsy would have discovered the "unauthorized panty use" when she took off JonBenet's pants getting her ready for bed.

#8, RE: JonBenét's panties
    Posted by molly on 01-14-05 at 07:20 AM
    In response to message #6
    Must not be the same package as Patsy cleary states in an interview the package was opened and tossed in the underwear drawer, where she lost track of them. The official investigation had control of the house for over ten days and confiscated the contents of the panty drawer and then some. There was no remainder of this package. That pair was thee only pair in that larger size. It's possible Pam removed panty evidence as she did dolls that match all the fibers BUT it's more possible this was a pair Patsy borrowed when JonBenet wet her pants.
    There was an interesting reality TV show this week about a family with a 4 year old in diapers. It was determined she wore the diapers because her mother was so controlling that was the only vestige of self she had. It was a stage mom, primping her for commercials.
    If Patsy did produce a package the chances are real it was from an after death purchase at Bloomingdales, just as they purchased a doll after death to manipulate the evidence. The panties were common and sold ike candy.
    Smit is finally headed in the right direction, he hasn't made a peep about their innocence in ions. Keenan can't be far behind.

#9, RE: JonBenét's panties
    Posted by sissi on 01-14-05 at 11:01 AM
    In response to message #8
    Molly, it's funny how we all think. Given the same information, we can take opposite pole views.
    I trust in the information Jameson offers as being on a level above police leaks ,novel info,tab info and media garbage,because I believe it is second hand, not third ,fourth or worse. The only problem I see with it, is (as I believe it is from Patsy) Patsy was so numbed by the horror of it all, coupled with drugs to get her through those days, we have to question her memory.
    It would seem amazingly negligent for the police to have left that package of panties, however, from what we know, it falls within the category of typical.
    I question this, only because of early information , where are the size six panties with Wednesday on them?
    Early information suggested Patsy bought Jonbenet a set, and a niece a set, from this I would expect two pairs of every day left in the house with the exception of Wednesday which I would expect to be a single size six pair somewhere in that house.

#11, RE: JonBenét's panties
    Posted by jameson on 01-14-05 at 07:09 PM
    In response to message #9
    No, I didn't get that information from Patsy - I got it from someone who was in possession of the package of panties - and I assure you it was not John or Patsy.

#12, RE: JonBenét's panties
    Posted by sissi on 01-14-05 at 08:36 PM
    In response to message #11
    Okay, then this proves the police were "amazingly stupid"!
    How could they leave such an important item of evidence? Is the packaging intact? Can they salvage a print? It never gets better

#13, RE: JonBenét's panties
    Posted by jameson on 01-14-05 at 09:25 PM
    In response to message #12
    The package and panties, IMO, needed to be processed as evidence. I know it wasn't done when the BPD had the case - can only hope it has been done by now.

#14, RE: JonBenét's panties
    Posted by Stella on 01-14-05 at 10:04 PM
    In response to message #13
    this also shows the incredible stupidity of the Ramsey's detectives! The idea that they went into the hellhole and took something they KNEW could possibly hold a clue (fingerprint/sweat)and held onto it just to say the BPD is inept, is horrible.
    Don't the Ramsey's want the killer caught? Sure doesn't look like it, does it?

#15, RE: JonBenét's panties
    Posted by jameson on 01-14-05 at 10:18 PM
    In response to message #14
    >this also shows the incredible stupidity of the Ramsey's
    >detectives! The idea that they went into the hellhole and
    >took something they KNEW could possibly hold a clue
    >(fingerprint/sweat)and held onto it just to say the BPD is
    >inept, is horrible.
    >
    >Don't the Ramsey's want the killer caught? Sure doesn't look
    >like it, does it?

I remember calling the BPD and telling them they needed to look at something - - and they blew me off - - so I went elsewhere with the information. Once I went to another police authority, once I went to the media, once I simply posted the document online and let everyone see the truth.
    No one held onto anything just to show the BPD was inept. It was the BPD who closed doors and forced others to sit on stuff until they gave the investigation over to the DA.
    After that, some evidence was turned in that should have been checked on LONG before.
    And, sadly, some other stuff has still not been turned in. Maybe the people holding it have lost faith in the system and figure why bother? Maybe they have gotten themselves in situations where coming forward now would cause problems (questions they can't answer). It is those people who some of us are attempting to reach.
    The tip line is open. There are instructions on the forum for getting in information anonymously. Packages of evidence can be sent to the DA - or to Ollie Gray - or to me...
    Silence is not the answer.

#16, RE: JonBenét's panties
    Posted by Stella on 01-14-05 at 10:27 PM
    In response to message #15
    who has the package now? The Ramsey's? Unless the detectives touched this package with their bare hands, or worse, handed it to the Ramsey's, the DNA should be intact.
    How come Lou Smit doesn't have that package checked? Or, at least retrieve it from whomever holds it now? This is too stupid for words, and I don't believe the cops wouldn't want something that would prove their theory, or not. If it came from the hellhole, no way would they turn it away.
    Don't you find it odd that THAT piece of evidence was left behind, and for only Ramsey detectives to have 'found it'? We know ST was in JB's bathroom, and we see by the list of evidence that underwear drawer was gone thru and underwear taken, so where was the package that only the Ramsey's detectives could get their paws on? Under the house?

#17, RE: JonBenét's panties
    Posted by jameson on 01-14-05 at 11:12 PM
    In response to message #16
    The package was in her bedroom or bathroom - the police simply didn't understand how important it might be so left it.
    I do not know where it is now; don't know if it has been examined. We can only hope.

#18, RE: JonBenét's panties
    Posted by sissi on 01-14-05 at 11:44 PM
    In response to message #17
    Why did the police call for a dna swab on Arianna two years after the crime? Certainly by this point they KNEW the dna found in those panties was male. Any guesses?

Cordova
    unregistered user
    01-15-05, 12:03 PM (EST)
    23. "RE: JonBenét's panties"
    In response to

Exerpts from Patsy's deposition that show the panties from the drawer were collected by the police:

1 A. I am sure that I put the package
    2 of underwear in her bathroom, and she opened
    3 them and put them on.
    7 A. I can't say for sure. I mean, I
    8 think I bought them with the intention of
    9 sending them in a package of Christmas things
    10 to Atlanta. Obviously I didn't get that
    11 together, so I just put them in her, her
    12 panty drawer. So they were free game.

11 Q. And I will just state a fact
    12 here. I mean, there were 15 pair of panties
    13 taken out of, by the police, out of
    14 JonBenet's panty drawer in her bathroom. Is
    15 that where she kept -
    16 A. Uh-huh (affirmative).
    17 Q. -- where you were describing that
    18 they were just put in that drawer?
    19 A. Yes.
    20 Q. Okay. And every one of those was
    21 either a size four or a size six. Okay?
    22 Would that have been about the size pair of
    23 panties that she wore when she was six years
    24 old?
    25 A. I would say more like six to
    1 eight. There were probably some in there
    2 that were too small.
    3 Q. Okay. But not size 12 to 14?
    4 A. Not typically, no.

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    01-15-05, 06:44 PM (EST)
    24. "RE: JonBenét's panties"
    In response to

Patsy didn't check out JonBenét's rooms Christmas day - didn't pay attention to what JonBenét did as far as panties. She does not know where the package of panties was when they left for the Whites' for dinner or where it was when she and John left the house on the 26h.

#24, RE: JonBenét's panties
    Posted by jameson on 01-15-05 at 06:44 PM
    In response to message #23
    Patsy didn't check out JonBenét's rooms Christmas day - didn't pay attention to what JonBenét did as far as panties. She does not know where the package of panties was when they left for the Whites' for dinner or where it was when she and John left the house on the 26h.

#25, RE: JonBenét's panties
    Posted by sissi on 01-16-05 at 00:32 AM
    In response to message #24
    When she changed her to longjohns she really should have noticed if these panties were hugely oversized, to not notice IMO would indicate the child did NOT have the big undies on. If under questioning, she "didn't remember" ,"didn't notice", or gave any answer that would indicate she wasn't aware of them would suggest clearly they were NOT on this child.
    I do not believe Patsy has many answers, because Patsy doesn't know what happened that night.

#26, RE: JonBenét's panties
    Posted by jameson on 01-16-05 at 10:44 AM
    In response to message #25
    It was late, the room was dimly lit, Patsy pulled off the black pants and pulled on the longjohns - - it wasn't necessary to inspect the underpants. So they were a bit big - - do you think that was so important? I don't.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~