JonBenet's Murder: A Signature Crime

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by YumYum012, Aug 1, 2006.

1. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

If you strip away all of the staging of the murder of JonBenet, you are left with a simple case of child sexual abuse and homicide of a daughter.

What made it EXTREMELY unique was the staging. The stagers threw everything but the kitchen sink into the coverup ... to the point of being absolutely ridiculous.

But the intricacies of staging, meant to muddle the true nature of the crime, just clarifies what happened.

The modus operandi has NEVER been repeated. Never, ever! The bravado suggested by this coverup strongly suggests EXTREMELY good knowledge of the Ramseys themselves, and if you believed the hype, an inner need to commit more crimes of a similar nature ... a serial child abuser/murderer on the loose.

... yet nothing even approaching the absurity of this crime has occurred since.

What do profilers like Douglas have to say about that?

...YumYum

2. tylin

tylin Banned

You're right YumYum.
    IF (and that's an unlikely if in my book since the Ram's, imo, killed their daughter and staged the scene) but if an intruder--- who happened to be a sexual predator and a serial killer-- murdered JBR, what other crimes has he/she commited? Didn't Patsy herself, in her latest hulatoGod interview, say this person should be caught before this happened again? Excuse me ---but wtf? They've only waited 10 yrs and this type of crime has never,ever, been repeated.

When has there ever been another murdered child, found in THEIR home, sexually abused, found with their skull bashed in, with a garrott around their neck?

When in the US of A --since JBR's murder-- has a child been found murdered in their OWN home, sexually molested, washed off and redressed? When, since JBR was murdered, has a murdered child been found in their home with a 3 page ransom note?

Better yet BEFORE JBR was murdered was any child ever found murdered under the same circumstances? Oh that's right never...which means that there was never ever a sexual abusing, serial murderer..

3. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"If you strip away all of the staging of the murder of JonBenet, you are left with a simple case of child sexual abuse and homicide of a daughter. What made it EXTREMELY unique was the staging. The stagers threw everything but the kitchen sink into the coverup ... to the point of being absolutely ridiculous. But the intricacies of staging, meant to muddle the true nature of the crime, just clarifies what happened."

The CASKU guys said the same.

"The modus operandi has NEVER been repeated. Never, ever! The bravado suggested by this coverup strongly suggests EXTREMELY good knowledge of the Ramseys themselves, and if you believed the hype, an inner need to commit more crimes of a similar nature ... a serial child abuser/murderer on the loose.
    ... yet nothing even approaching the absurity of this crime has occurred since."

True, and serial killers don't just stop. They either die or get caught.

"What do profilers like Douglas have to say about that?"

Plenty, before he met the Rs!

"Didn't Patsy herself, in her latest hulatoGod interview, say this person should be caught before this happened again? Excuse me ---but wtf? They've only waited 10 yrs and this type of crime has never,ever, been repeated. When has there ever been another murdered child, found in THEIR home, sexually abused, found with their skull bashed in, with a garrott around their neck? When in the US of A --since JBR's murder-- has a child been found murdered in their OWN home, sexually molested, washed off and redressed? When, since JBR was murdered, has a murdered child been found in their home with a 3 page ransom note? Better yet BEFORE JBR was murdered was any child ever found murdered under the same circumstances? Oh that's right never...which means that there was never ever a sexual abusing, serial murderer.."

Precisely!

4. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I like the part (and this is from John and Patsy's OWN words) on their reaction the morning JonBenet went missing.

Remember a disgruntled foreign faction had kidnapped his daughter and was threatening to kill her if they talked to anyone.

SSSSSSSSSooooooooo what does Patsy do? She calls friends, pastor etc until the driveway is full of vehicles. Amazingly she was able to give the 911 operator the ending signature initals STBC even though she claimed she never read past the first few lines of the ransom note.

John wanted to cordon off the city, and yet when he spies a mysterious van parked in the alleyway all he does is watch it a few minutes. Nothing happens so he comes to the INCREDIBLE conclusion his daughter is not being held in the strange van by kidnappers. Doesn't even mention it to law enforcement.

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Right, Show Me. Wouldn't any truly distraught parent have said to the cops, Look, there's a van parked in the alleyway that looks suspicious to me. The kidnappers said they would be watching the house; could you have that van checked out?

But, he didn't, just like he never said a word about the open (by his account) window and the suitcase in the basement. In fact, he never said a word about his even having been in the basement that morning until months later.

Of course he didn't. We know why.

6. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Not only that, but remember the Atlanta break-in? Yeah right. If you've had your kid murdered by an intruder, you WILL NOT, EVER leave your house unsecured again!

7. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

WY I guess John thought a kidnapper would put a sign on the van saying, "FOREIGN FACTION".

Yeah John said he went about the house looking for "clues".........hmmmm Kidnappers have my child, must find clues...............strange van in alley! A "clue"........nah....foreign factions drive foreign cars and that looks like a ford. Hmmmmmmmmm....open window! A "clue"......nah.....Patsy probably left it open accidently, she always does that in the dead of winter.

Clues, clues...where are the clues?

I know LET'S CORDON OFF THE FREAKING UNIVERSE....NO ONE GETS IN OR OUT.

Truly distraught Parents run to the cops and demand they check out the strange van when their child is missing AND kidnappers claim to "monitor" your every move. Where else to monitor your victims? In the trees? Behind the neighbor's house? Disguised as a dog? Check out the basement window it's open and we don't have open windows in winter.

Punisher, the Atlanta break in was such a joke! and I too would not leave my home unsecure, nor would I go after the burglar with a frying pan. hehehe

8. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

I think he's pacing himself. :p

-Tea

9. tylin

tylin Banned

:nyah: I think you're right. lol

10. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

:floor:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice