What Took Her So Long?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Aug 5, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Now that you spread the word to the sandbox, the other groupies where you now reside can spread the word to those on the slide and the see-saw.

Good God, could she GET any more juvenile? Any more bitter?

Sure she could. Just as soon as the other kids in the playground start lapping it up and patting her on the back for her foulness :did: :weaklink: :stupid1: :wave: :moron:

2. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

First of all, it's hypocrisy. Second, I hardly think it's hypocritical. We see an injustice, we try to correct it.

Secondly, I hardly see what ST has to do with it. Lacy took over because Wood said he'd sue if she didn't, LONG after ST had left the force.

Third, how exactly do we "cover" for him. He did what he felt was needed. I'm not trying to justify it legally.

And just for the record, how does "what we are all about" affect the DA's unethical and more than likely illegal behavior?

3. Barbara

There is no logic there, just pure jealousy of real people doing real things for a real cause WITHOUT her. There are no real answers to your questions because she is just a bitter individual who has no real regard for the case or for JBR. These past ten years for her have been nothing more than an ego trip on the coattails of Darnay Hoffman and a couple of others who have since abandoned her; and judging from her posts, for good reason.

ST is also responsible for the Middle East crisis and global warming and very possibly the floods in New Orleans. I'm sure that somewhere along the line, we have contributed as well as FW.

Dont' even think about trying to reason with her Punisher.

4. Little

Little Member

Can anyone explain to me (in 10,000 words or less) just what that poster's fatal attraction, hell hath no fury-like fixation is with ST? I mean, you would think it was his house that fell on her sister the way she goes on.

I've read enough quotes from her here that are just brimming with pure hatred toward Tricia and ACandyRose and others, to seriously wonder about her sanity. It's just not even remotely close to normal behavior. It's one thing to disagree with the choices that people make, but she seems to think everything she doesn't agree with was personally directed at her. That's just insane to believe you are so important that every decision made needs to meet your approval.

If this is the same person who posted at the Purgatory forum then holy cow - please, get some help.

Little

5. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Psycho-Candy

Candy's fixation on Steve Thomas is more than a bit insane. Her incessant rants could amount to stalking. Does she call him at his home, as she has done to numerous other case personalities?

6. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I've also noticed her fatal attraction to ST, it is freaky to say the least.

From my computer screen it looks like she offered and was turned down by Steve....only rejection brings forth that much bitterness and obsession in a woman towards a basically total stranger.

Hey Candy, build a bridge and get over it..... some of us ladies even offered to bear his children and he didn't take us up on it either.....life goes on, yours can too.

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

:floor: Oh my god! :floor: Can't...breeeeathe.... :floor: That's gotta' be the best description of gutter candy I've ever seen. I mean DEAD ON! :floor:

It's worse than that, Little. Gutter candy doesn't just hate people because they disagree with her. No, she PARTICULARLY hates people who have the AUDACITY! The MENDACITY! The UNMITIGATED GALL!! to bring to the forums INFORMATION WHICH SHE OWNS AND IS HERS AND HERS ALONE AND EVERYONE IMPORTANT KNOWS IT AND BY GOD YOU STOLE IT YOU STUPID IDIOT TRUTH MURDERING GROUPIE GOSSIP GUTTAH LYING THIEF YOU!!!

I tell you, gutter candy has found her homeys at the swamp. She's in perfect company for her. It's the forum equivalent of a mental ward. They're all so busy drinking the koolaide, they completely LOVE anyone as crazy as they are. She fits right in.

I'm just thankful jams has embraced gutter candy with open arms. I hope gutter candy gives jams what she is so desperate to have: another way to make money on a dead child. Because jams will sell it so fast, gutter candy won't even have time to brag about it 13 minutes before it ends up in the tabs.

:6web: :kranky: :moron:

8. koldkase

As a matter of fact...since we are GUTTAH GOSSIPS...so designated by the ever pleasant gutter candy...pull up your chair.

I once had two different groupie guttah gossips tell me that Thomas got so many emails from gutter candy :luv: he had to go into the witness protection program.... :couch:

Yep! THAT'S what happened to Steve! He had to go into the witness protection program :help: and THAT'S why we never hear from him anymore. Gutter candy was so desperate to find him, she went tearing through the forums like a banshee. :whipit: See, she had CONVINCED herself he was going to get a divorce and marry her! He was even going to become a Catholic for her, she thought! A handsome FAMOUS Catholic cop! :cop: Her dream come true!

But when she learned the voices in her head were lying to her, she went over the edge. :headache: So sad when that happens. They say she pulled her hair out one night, one strand at a time, until she looked like ET...then she ate it. :eat: I believe she went down in the Guiness Book for holding the world's record for barfing up the World's Biggest Hairball.... :camera:

So now that she finally is famous for something herself :curtsey: she's lording it over the swamp, and they love her for putting her giant hairball into their trophy case with all their Ramsey memorabilia...as well as turning her obsession with Steve into a consuming need to curse him non-stop on their forum....

Steve, in the meantime, has a lovely wife and a new baby girl, and he's safely out of reach of the toxic Ramseys and gutter candy.

And so, they all lived happily evah after.

I'm not making this up! Really! :gum:

9. koldkase

See the above explanation.

And remember, it's a C O N S P I R A C Y .... I DELIBERATLY am NOT posting about Thomas' and White's part in the Tom Miller trial...because I haven't gotten to that part of the transcript FAST ENOUGH for gutter candy, doncha' see? I'm doing this INTENTIONALLY, so people WON'T KNOW about it, because I CONTROL WHAT OTHERS BUY, READ, AND TALK ABOUT....

Right here. At Tricia's guttah.

Didn't you know we're omnipotent, Punisher?

I swear, read the manual! :video:

10. Little

Little Member

koldkase wrote:
    Ohhhh, I see now why I keep coming back to this! You're the voice in my head!

Hey - can you give me a lottery tip while you're in there? I would realllly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Little

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"There is no logic there, just pure jealousy of real people doing real things for a real cause WITHOUT her. There are no real answers to your questions because she is just a bitter individual who has no real regard for the case or for JBR.
    Dont' even think about trying to reason with her Punisher."

Yeah, I figured I was wasting my time.

"And remember, it's a C O N S P I R A C Y .... I DELIBERATLY am NOT posting about Thomas' and White's part in the Tom Miller trial...because I haven't gotten to that part of the transcript FAST ENOUGH for gutter candy, doncha' see? I'm doing this INTENTIONALLY, so people WON'T KNOW about it, because I CONTROL WHAT OTHERS BUY, READ, AND TALK ABOUT...."

Sure, we're gonna skip over the rest of it to get to that? Not very methodical.

Omnipotent? Don't I wish.

12. koldkase

Buy enough tickets to wallpaper your house. Then if you don't win, at least you have wallpaper.

13. Barbara

If it wasn't so, so sad, it would be funny

Now you may be wondering what the big shmiss is because she has said much worse, but I must point out that this was her one and only contribution on the Happy Birthday JonBenet thread.

Her tenderness is bringing a tear to my eye. She's all heart :banghead:

14. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

::spews drink onto monitor::

Bwahahahaha!!!!!!

Oh... as for as why it took Candy so long? Well, you know how difficult it is for her to get focused on anything when she has a bright shiny object around her.

-Tea

15. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Candy wrote;

The depths of her stupidity is amazing.

First, why would I even be contacting or trying to have "anything to do with" the Boulder PD.

Candy always rants that the Boulder D.A won't have anything to do with FFJ or me either. I would hope not. We spearheaded a petition drive to remove Keenan-Lacy from the case. I doubt she would take my calls.

Howver, Lacy's lead detective on the JBR case, Tom Bennet, took my call and we spoke for quite a while about how Gigax was not a suspect in the case nor had he ever been a suspect.

I dont get where this idea of me wanting to deal with the Boulder PD or the D.A. came from.

Candy is so delusional it is scary.

16. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Yeah, and I don't think we want anything to do with the DA!

17. koldkase

I believe, if one goes by standard English grammar and pronoun/antecedent agreement, gutter candy is calling the BPD idiots here:

Unless gutter candy thinks Tricia has an entire community living in her head like gutter candy does....

18. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

PRICELESS!!!

...YumYum

19. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Maybee I am missing the point here but.......if the Boulder Police Department and the Boulder District Attorney's Office DIDN'T have any issues with us, Thennnnn I'd say that we were doing something wrong.

Attached Files:

20. Niner

Niner Active Member

:floor: :floor: :floor: My Huz is wondering WHY the heck am I LOLing here!!! Too good, KK!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice