The RST's View of John and Patsy Ramsey

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by icedtea4me, Aug 8, 2006.

1. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

This is the RST's view of John and Patsy Ramsey-

John and Patsy Ramsey have been pure, perfect and holy from the moment of their conception to the moment when JonBenet's dead body was brought upstairs. There was never any greed, lust, sloth, envy, anger, gluttony or pride in any of their thoughts, words or deeds.

-Tea

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

That about sums it up.

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Well I read it in their book how perfect they were and everyone else was a dud.......makes it true right.....'cause it was in a book? :monty:

4. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

icedtea

Tea, however could you be forgetting all the time, energy and resources the Rams used in looking for "the killer of JBR?" How do we know that? Well, they and their ilk keep telling us, that's how.

Hi there, Jayelles and Show Me, Show Me. LOL.

:leaf:

5. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Bah! Liars and hypocrites! All of 'em! I spit on them.

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I think that it would be too traumatizing for the members there to understand the fact that they have supported the Ramseys when they never should have.

RR

7. Show Me

Hi back at 'cha Greenie!

Yep, wouldn't you trust a PAID expert over an unbiased expert? Surely the PAID expert won't ignore evidence that implicates his employer.

8. Skigwy

Skigwy Member

Slight correction here, it's not "the killer of JBR" , the proper nomenclature of the guilty asserting their innocence while discussing an imaginary perpetrator/s is always
    "the REAL killer/s"

9. tylin

tylin Banned

I'm not sure who appalls me more, the RST or The Ram's themselves. :scream: :rage: :curses:

10. Show Me

Yep...didn't you know the difference between the REAL killers and a FAKE killer? lololol

Apparently John and Patsy had good insight and knew it was more than ONE killer.

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Real killer/s? I thought it was "OUR GUY" or "THAT MAN"....

12. Show Me

Not that man Koldkase, their daughter was THAT child.

13. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Right - whenever I hear someone say the REAL killer, I do a second and third take. Like, how Real is REAL? Does that mean ORIGINAL killer, and, if so, were there OTHER KILLERS? The killah is the killah is the killah, and putting "REAL" in front of killer doesn't make him/her any more REAL. It's only a vice for the REAL killer to point the finger at someone else.

14. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Really, is it real?

Real: Not artificial, fraudulent, illusory; genuine, occuring in fact.

And now, guilt:

Guilt: The fact of having committeed an offense and esp. one that is punishable by law.

And so:

The Rams are really guilty for real. They are the real killers. The not real killers are the intruders they invented.

It's as plain as the nose on your face. The RST distinguishes between the real killers (themselves) and the not really real killers (the intruders.)

So, will the real killers stand up? (Or roll over in your grave? )

15. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Who's more foolish? The fool, or the one who follows him?

16. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

In THIS case, the Ramseys, or the REAL killahs are far from fools. Neither is Jameson :devil: as I will go to my grave believing there is a paid connection to the Ramseys, so my vote goes to the followers who are too stupid to believe they are being duped and willingly, day after day, drink from the Kool Aid fountain. :stupid1: :lame: :6: :wnut:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice