New Letter From Steve Thomas

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by ACandyRose, Aug 9, 2006.

1. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

2. wombat

wombat Member

Thank you for this. I :heart: Steve Thomas.

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Hallelujah!!!

Love, Love, Love It! This needs to be in tomorrows news all over the Nation!

RR!

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Thanks, ACR.

5. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I agree with his comments and I would have added that I think Mary Lacy's decision to attend Patsy Ramsey's funeral was - at best - unprofessional since the Ramseys have not been officially cleared of involvement in the murder.

6. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Ya, but what does Steve REALLY think of Boulder?

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, now that is special. Steve, as always, has the most professionally concise and truthful observations about the case developments of the last 3 years.

And that is one brave man, to invite emails with gutter candy out of her restraints....

Thank you SO MUCH for bringing this to us, ACR. Again, you are in a class all by yourself. As is Steve.

It's nice to be reminded that so many great people actually have worked on this case, in many ways, and though justice is denied JonBenet in the courts, the truth has been revealed because of those who have worked so hard and sacrificed so much to bring it out.

8. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I would have been breathing fire and s****ing lightning! He was too nice!

9. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you for posting this ACR. A real nice letter from Steve Thomas.

I love him too, Wombat. :) For Steve:rose:

10. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Thanks ACR! I feel for Steve and all he went through for nothing. Mary L. has obviously passed any real human feeling for the murder of a six year old child.

I guess Woody can still intimidate the lame and oh so inefficient DA's office. Sorry the people of Boulder have to face the fact if their child is murdered, Mary L. will do nothing about it.

After all we wouldn't want to be SUED for doing our job....geez hope the pedofiles don't make a beeline to Boulder.

11. tylin

tylin Banned

ACR,
    Thank you for sharing this. :grouphug: I too deeply admire Steve Thomas and love the fact that he has the cahones to not sell his soul to the devil like so many others involved with this case. :takeabow:

12. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

HEY! :mad: ..... Who removed the email mail address he left for me at the end of that letter..... Put it back :loser:

Thanks for posting this, I had almost forgotten how handsome he was on the outside, exceeded only by his honorable internal character.

13. tylin

tylin Banned

IMO, there is nothing more appealing than a handsome, intelligent man. :cloud9: :winko: :heart:

14. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"I guess Woody can still intimidate the lame and oh so inefficient DA's office. Sorry the people of Boulder have to face the fact if their child is murdered, Mary L. will do nothing about it.

After all we wouldn't want to be SUED for doing our job....geez hope the pedofiles don't make a beeline to Boulder."

May they all rot in the pit.

15. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

How bout a handsome intelligent man in uniform :cop: :yes:

16. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Sorry to interrupt your dream Freebird, I wonder how Steve and his family is doing? Didn't they have a baby?

Bet that really makes Steve and his wife (whom I'm sure lets his wife hear him spew his wrath) feel so much more pain when they think of JonBenet.

17. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

:fishslap:

It's all I have, humor me....

18. tylin

tylin Banned

ohh YES!!! :yay:

19. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I always thought the most interesting responses from the RST regarding Steve's book was the PDI bedwetting issue.

For me, the most important part of the book, as everyone has their own theory of the how and who and why, Steve's being just one of many, was the political climate and the in-fighting of the authorities (I almost find it disrespectful to the REAL authorities in the rest of the world to call most of the authorities in Boulder "law enforcement").

THIS was the most important part of what he tells in his book and that has all been ignored by the RST when commenting.

Steve, as with just about everyone, has done more for justice for JBR than her own parents, and now I include her sibling Burke in the mix. He is an adult now and knowing this will never go away, should be doing something to either clear his parents name or look for his sister's killer (IMO, one and the same)

I'm waiting for whoever John's new wife will be to finally come out and blame Patsy. Mark my words. I'm sure the wife is already chosen and he is just waiting an appropriate amount of time to announce it. I say that because that is not only John's nature, but within days of Patsy's death, the issue had already been discussed with excuses and rationalizations as to why it would be wonderful for John AND supposedly with Patsy's deathbed blessings

SCUM....all of them

20. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

A woman scorned........

Candy
    unregistered user
    08-10-06, 10:59 PM (EST)

78. "RE: Money hungry"
    In response to message #0

LAST EDITED ON 08-10-06 AT 11:05 PM (EST)

Jack nailed it when she wrote: Is he testing the waters to see if his, 'hero against the system' theme can make him some more money?
    That makes the most sense to me. They are screening the emails so the ones offering speaking engagements, other money making proposals, will get to him. He isn't interested in groupies that much. Reporters have tried to contact him at that email he puts out, no luck, because they aren't going to give him softball questions, and he knows it.

Toward the end of his short lived suit, many good posters were writing to him with tips, and their emails were bouncing back as he wasn't bothering to even read his email. No, he's interested in money, settled quickly so he wouldn't have to dip into his profits for a lawsuit."
    :rotfl:

Okay.............WHO out there is one of the "many good posters"?! In Candy's eyes?! There are NONE.....only herself which explains why Steve probably put her on the Bounce List. That must suck.

The ONLY thing that Candy is correct about in her libelous, erronious statement is the fact that Steve ISN'T interested in groupies. Which clearly shows in her behavior.

Mary Mac and her fellow SwampSupporters would be better off if they just stuck to sending their checks in to Lou Smit and jameson instead of worrying about a man that has done everything within his power to not let Evil prevail...... They are the perfect example of things one cannot control on a smaller level than the one Thomas stood/stands toe to toe with.

:censored:
    RR

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice