RST Misinformation

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Aug 12, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

First person to tell me what's wrong with this post by Toth/DonBradley gets to be King/Queen of the Guttah for a day:-

2. Jayelles

It's a "spot the error" in Toth's post competition.

Only a basic knowledge of the Ramsey case is required for this :)

3. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

First person to tell me what's wrong with this post by Toth/DonBradley gets to be King/Queen of the Guttah for a day:-

First: Jailed her husband? ::shocked2

Second: In this case, "women" shouldn't have been a mystery to Susan Stine
    :snake:

Am I close?

4. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

Hi Jayelles and Barbara, also:
    1. Not suggested by a BORG
    2. Patsy not Patsey
    3. Child not children

5. shannon1233

shannon1233 Member

I vote for :"jailing their husbands" was John ever jailed? The things he suggests is what he says the killer did to the Rams. But, Cranberry's points are valid as well.....HECK, THE WHOLE POST IS WRONG, but what do you expect from over there.

As Cranberry said it should be child not children!
    are we sure all the acts were commited post mortem?
    when was John jailed (other than in my dreams), did I miss more than I thought?
    Hmm, I don't think their bank accounts were emptied, I've never heard of them declaring bankruptcy, didn't they buy a new house, and completely remodel, etc. etc.
    Yep, the whole post is wrong on so many counts!

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Personally....

If I loved all the men that have given me flowers and told me I was beautiful, I'd probably buy John and Patsy's story too.

RR

7. Little

Little Member

Jailing their husbands was what stood out to me too. So, did SS ever get anyone tossed into jail that we know of?

Little

8. Jayelles

Nope - but you made good points.

This post made me laugh because of the very first sentence.

The RST claim that "BORG" applies to people who are "Bent" on Ramsey guilt but I have long observed that one only needs to question the posts of the RST (or expose jameson's lies) to earn the label "BORG".

Here we have the proof that the RST will mindlessly call someone BORG even when it is clear that they are suggesting someone other than a Ramsey killed JonBenet!

Hilarious!

9. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"I usually bring flowers or chocolate and tell a woman that she is beautiful and you are telling me that after all these years I should have been simply killing their children, committing perverse perimortem acts, jailing their husbands and emptying their bank accounts with legal fees. So THATS the way to a woman's heart!! Now you tell me!!"

The only people jailed were people John didn't like, and Toth always pimps that poverty angle. I could live for a YEAR on what Patsy spent on make-up!

10. Little

Little Member

Ahhhh - that's a great point Jayelles. Apparently BORG is just a generic term for people who don't agree with them - got it!

That darned BORG thinks the chicken came first, or that darned BORG says the rain in Spain doesn't fall mainly on the plain, - that sort of "stuff". Basically it's anyone who doesn't follow the script, and the word intruder must must follow "it was a/an".

Little

11. Jayelles

Apart from the fact that Toth seems to think that all a lesbian had to do was buy Patsy flowers and chocolates and Patsy would have melted into her arms.

No. For the Patsy obsessor theory to work, this was desperate measures. The suspect knew that she would never be Patsy's bestest friend because Patsy's social life revolved around that pesky JonBenet.

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh my. Do I see a theory emerging?

13. koldkase

You know, I have seen the transcript of the deposition taken of John Ramsey in the long ago suit of that guy who was a photog, I believe, or reporter...often quoted and even now at the swamp as evidence THE RAMSEYS WERE NOT GOOD FRIENDS WITH THE STINES before the murder.

Jams never tires of saying that.

So I have to wonder, WHY were the Stines traveling to New York with the Ramseys at the time of the Christmas parade in Dec. of '96, the month of the murder?

Who picks people they aren't good friends with to travel cross country during a holiday season? As a matter of fact, wasn't this trip part of Patsy's birthday present, after her big party where John bused in a busload of people to the Brown Palace or some such place in Denver? You take people you don't consider good friends on birthday trips to New York?

I do not buy that. It's more RST BS. Why do they need to deny that friendship, I find myself asking now? Why distance yourself from what was CLEARLY a close friendship before the murder?

14. Elle

Elle Member

I notice the deposition spelling of Stein is different from the way John Ramsey spells it in "Death of Innocence" (Stine). I would think this is the correct way, with him knowing them.

Strangely enough, KK. Patsy Ramsey never called the Stines to come straight away after the 911 call. She called Fleet and Priscilla White first, and then John and Barbara Fernie. They stayed with the Fernie's first, and end up living six months with the Stines. This part intrigues me. I wonder why they left the Fernies (?). Haven't got the time to find out right now, by someone else out there might (?).

15. Elle

Elle Member

A different story again from Patsy buying them for her niece (?). Now we have JonBenét selecting them (?).

16. Jayelles

I believe the trip with the Stines was at the Stines' instigation/invitation. I think it was an attempt by the Stines to suck up to the Ramseys. The Stines had one son who was a friend for Burke, but they didn't have a matching friend for Jonbenet. The Ramseys appeared to favour spending time with couples who had children of JonBenet and Burke's ages - so that they each had a buddy - like the Whites. If the Ramseys and Stines had gotten together before the murder, JonBenet would have been left out. So the Stines invited the Ramseys for an adults only weekend in NY and the Ramsey kids stayed behind with their grandparents.

I do think that the period leading up to Chritmas 1996 was significant.

17. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Yet another story change...

18. koldkase

Ah. OK. How much do we KNOW about JonBenet staying with her GRANDPARENTS...including her grandfather...? Who was keeping the Stine's son? Was that Nathan guy around?

This was the week which ended on Friday, Dec. 6, 1996, which was the night JonBenet was in the parade, riding on Patsy's BMW convertible with several little girls from the pageants, right? And the Archuletta's were driving the car, I believe Patsy stated in an interview, though I'm not sure which one, maybe the one in '98.

And the prior vaginal injuries...Wecht said at least three days old...maybe up to three weeks?

Now that fits, doesn't it? Almost exactly three weeks from Dec. 6 to Dec. 26.

19. Elle

Elle Member

What are you thinking about here, KK?

20. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Just for chits and giggles:

The name of the thread at the swamp is "Pollbearers (sic) at JonBenet's funeral."

The poster, "Aja" asks if anyone knows who the pollbearers were at JB's funeral.

Here are the responses. Check out the last two posts, hahahaha.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice