You-Tube and JonBenet

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Aug 13, 2006.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Thanks to Why-Nut (as always!) for turning me on to this site. A search ran on JonBenet produces 51 videos and after you weed out that rock band BS, there a more than a few tear-jerkers left. This is one of my favorites....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvmG0J9arng

2. RiverRat

Here is another good one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvXGMnTvTFo

:idea:

This site is new to me, but does this mean that we could make our own video if we wanted to?

We could always buy a copy of jameson's latest Sell-Out and act out the scenes ourselves if we were really bored.

Or.........

:reporter: Just the Facts?

RR

3. Little

Little Member

Thank you Why_Nut & RR.

Little

4. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

I would pay $1.99 on Google video for that download.

5. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thanks, RR. I watched several of the videos. When they showed the ambulance gurney carrying JonBenet's body past the crime scene tape, I realized why I'm still here and involved in the case. It was dark and it was cold and her family didn't even wait for her. It brought me to tears. How could they leave her like that?

My mother said the one thing she could not understand above all else was how Patsy (and John) could leave JonBenet within an hour of when she was "found." She said that LE and/or the coroner would have had to pry her from her child's body, and even if they finally made her let go, she would have stayed until after the ambulance took them away. I feel exactly the same way.

Guilt is what distanced Patsy and John from that child.

6. Cherokee

Speaking of videos, why can't we (with your tech savvy) make our own JonBenet video and put it on YouTube? We could include a reference to ForumsForJustice.com, the SupportRamseyTruth.com or your web site at the beginning and end of it ... like the references to jonbenet-ramsey.com in some of the other videos.

We need to streamline all the important case information and have it available on one web page that delineates the evidence of Ramseys guilt AND shows the corruption in the Boulder DA's office. Links from that page could provide other web pages that gave detailed analysis and discussion.

7. tylin

tylin Banned

Cherokee,
    I think that is a wonderful idea. The dedicated members of this forum have posted excellent info throughout the years. Enough to make an outstanding video.

8. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Smashing good idea!

9. RiverRat

cough, cough

" :idea:

Or.........

Just the Facts?

RR'

10. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I think you got something there!

11. RiverRat

Should we take this private as well?

I am going to have to boycott Hawaii if a certainsomeone doesn't reappear to give me guidance.........

Hint, hint-
    RR

12. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

jolly good idea

and Patsy's guest book is out of wack....

13. Cherokee

As I was watching the videos of JonBenet last night, I noticed a progression in her pageant demeanor from when she was younger to older. In fact, towards the end, she doesn't look happy at all.

In some of the videos and photos made when she was just starting out, there is still a spark of innocence and fun in her eyes, but the videos made later and closer to the time of her death show a child who has lost much of that innocent sparkle. It's like the true identity of JonBenet has been replaced with an automaton who responds to commands of "do this," "walk like that," "wiggle your hips," "give us an open-mouth pout," etc.

Ironically, I first noticed these two photos because of the choker around JonBenet's neck.

One more thing I want to mention. Listening to Patsy say JonBenet's name in one of the videos and in the Hawaii interview was interesting. Patsy pronounced it "Szahn-Benet" with a French-type accent for the "J" sound. John pronounced the name "Jon-Benet" with a "Juh" sound like everyone else. I've never heard two American-born, English speaking parents pronounce their child's name differently before. Patsy really wanted to emphasize the "French" aspect of JonBenet's name.

It seems that Jon-Benet was her attache'.

Attached Files:

• JB3.JPG
      JB3.JPG
      File size:
      79.6 KB
      Views:
  14. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Chero, I can't believe you posted those two pictures. Last night I was watching the videos at work and the eyes in those two shots you posted of Jon-Benet literally brought tears to my eyes. There is such a sadness in them and I'd never noticed it to the degree that I did.

I had actually never before seen the progression of costumes etc that Jon-Benet wore because of the limited coverage we had here, and it struck me what a mockery it made of Patsy's "few Sunday afternoons".

Where is a mother's heart in all of this? Did Patsy never look into those little eyes and see what is obvious to all of us? I guess not. She certainly didn't feel any need to stay with her little girl's broken body that day. Says it all really.

15. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"As I was watching the videos of JonBenet last night, I noticed a progression in her pageant demeanor from when she was younger to older. In fact, towards the end, she doesn't look happy at all."

Just a little wind-up toy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice