Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Cool How Convenient.

It's weird what's being reported. They say he "confessed," but they're not quoting his confession. Of course, that's classified

He says he was "with JonBenét when she died." HUH? He says that he loved her and that her death was an accident. That, he was there in the house when she died. BUT NOT THAT HE KILLED HER?! What's up with that.

Go figure.

Give me liberty, or :beersign:

I love your gifs!!!!!!!!

sara

Welcome sara and nickii.

If the guy really wanted people to believe he did this, why not tell us something we don't know already?

Because he can't.

And what of the parents whose children he's been "teaching" all these years?

Why does his ex-wife say she was with him Christmas '96? Is she lying?

The perfect patsy for Patsy: stranger than fiction.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    I think you mean Oliva, Elle, as Helgoth was long dead before anybody ever heard his name. I agree that this guy has that same deer-in-the-headlights look as Oliva. What kind of crazy is he? He got away with this murder for a decade...and now he's confessing on international TV? But...no details, please. Ha! Insane. An accident? MORE INSANE!

And again, if Keenan has the goods, WHY WASN'T SHE TALKING TO THE PRESS YESTERDAY? This case is a feeding frenzy. What does she think she's up to now? MORE MISINFORMATION AND DISINFORMATION, LIES AND DECEIT. Just what this case needs! Way to go, Keenan! BS!

Great post, Yum Yum. Of course, you're right. I think that's what this case has taught us. If the Ramseys had just gone to the BPD and helped LE immediately, instead of hiding behind lawyers who treated them like criminals, and who mowed down anyone and everyone who got in the way of protecting them as guilty clients, they'd never have come off as guilty, would they?

But how many people is it going to take, how many ruined lives and broken hearts, before the truth about this murder sees the light of day?

Spinspinspinspin.
    Yes, thank you KK. It was early morning, and Helgoth flashed into my mind. I shall go back and correct my post. I appreciate your help.

I guess we'll have to wait for more news, KK. Meanwhile CNN has a top story going.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Skigwy
    How do you commit a sex crime in bangkok?
    sex crime in bangkok=your check bounces

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Bump for Tricia
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."