Arrest In Ramsey Case ??????????????????

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by 1000 Sparks, Aug 16, 2006.

1. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

"NBC News has learned that JonBenet Ramsey's father, John Ramsey, says-- believes that authorities in Colarado have made some sort of arrest in connection with his daughter's murder. They believe-- he believes the arrest happened overseas. MSNBC has contacted the local authorities, they have not commented on this yet..."

- MSNBC TV

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

How wonderful would that be if it's true? We don't get MSNBC here.

3. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

A crock??????

Arrest made in Thaland, through the efforts of Lou Smit. (Get real!)

Patsy knew about it before she died.

:leaf:

4. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

John Ramesy said....BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

I got excited over the headline, too, until I saw who the source was.

5. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

From another forum:

To: TheBigB
    Nancy Grace call the studio!
    Arrest to be made in JonBenet Ramsey case

August 16, 2006

This report will be updated

MSNBC and CBS Radio are reporting there will be an arrest made in the 1996 death of JonBenet Ramsey.

MSNBC reported her father, John Ransey, was told to expect an arrest in the case shortly.

Denver TV station KUSA reports that a suspect arrested in Bankok, Thailand, has confessed to certain elements of the crime

6. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

More:

The suspect has confessed to certain elements of the crime that are unknown to the general public. The suspect is expected back in the U.S. within the next two days, accompanied by an investigator from the Boulder DA's office. The Boulder County DA's office has not confirmed the identity of the suspect.

...from the press conference on KUSA

7. Ginja

Ginja Member

Don't get excited folks. It's probably a worker in the undergarment manufacturing business who unfortunately packed those big bloomies for shipment to the U.S.

I just heared the announcement on Hannity's radio show.

8. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Maybe--

--it's the guy who sneezed on the Bloomies panties while packaging them?

9. Niner

Niner Active Member

here's what I just got in my email...

Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case, Reports Say An arrest has been made in the 1996 death of child beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey, a Denver television station reports.

MORE DETAILS: http://www.10News.com/tu/5ibO4Im1k.html

10. Niner

Niner Active Member

here's what the above article link I just posted says:

DENVER -- A Denver television station reported Wednesday that an arrest has been made in the unsolved 1996 slaying of JonBenet Ramsey.

Authorities in Boulder, Colo., informed JonBenet Ramsey's father, John Ramsey, that an arrest is expected outside of the United States, according to KMGH-TV in Denver.

In a telephone statement delivered from his Denver office to KMGH-TV, the Ramsey family's attorney, Hal Haddon, confirmed the arrest.

"The diligent investigation of Jon Benet Ramsey's murder by Boulder D.A. Lacey and detectives working with her has been extraordinary," Haddon told the station. "It is hoped this arrest will bring some closure to the Ramsey family after a 10-year ordeal. We respect the legal process and will have no further comment until the legal process is concluded."

Ramsey was found dead in the basement of her parents' Boulder home on Dec. 26, 1996. Her death has remained unsolved for almost 10 years.

No other details in the case were immediately available.

11. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Why do I feel like I am being bamboozled?

Because "HADDON" CONFIRMED IT, THAT'S WHY!

I'm awaiting more details, like everyone else

12. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Haddon, Lacey, John Ramsey...

...not the most reliable sources.

However, Thailand is the Pedophile Paradise, and maybe the person they arrested has photos. They are reporting that the suspect knows details that have never been revealed to the public.

If it really was an intruder, how sad that Patsy went to her death without closure.

13. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I was just saying at WS - thank heavens there was evidence that didn't get leaked. Supposing this exlcusive evidence (whatever it was) ended up being sold to a tabloid for (say) $40,000. They guy's trial might have been prejudiced as a result!

14. Barbara

Clint Van Zandt is being very cautious about this news on MSNBC. He states that there is so much info out there, that someone might be wanting his 15 minutes of fame and confessed with info already known.

15. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Fbi?

WASHINGTON (AP) - A man arrested in Thailand is being held in connection with the slaying of JonBenet Ramsey, U.S. law enforcement officials said Wednesday.

Federal officials familiar with the case, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the man was being held in Bangkok on unrelated sex charges.

16. Ginja

Ginja Member

This is serious

I mean, he divulged things about the crime no one else knew about it?

I doubt it.

How much badgering did Lou Smit engage in order to get this person to "confess"?

And what details about the crime are we talking about?

For example, did he tell Lou how he got fibers from Patsy's jacket on the tape?

Then again, this could be the one person that was told what happened by the perp herself. Did she finger him on her deathbed? Now she's gone and he's screwed!

I can't wait to hear how this all unfolds.

The DA's office is supposed to give a news conference this afternoon on the arrest. What time is it out there now? I'm 4:48 Eastern.

Bankok, huh? Isn't that a "center" for things like drugs and pedophilia?

I don't know who this Joe Blow is, but he's screwed. If he did it, it was with Mom and Dad's help!!!

17. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Keep in mind, Smit has pinned murders on Robert Browne, simply because Browne confessed to them, that authorities in other states have yet refused to confirm Browne committed.

18. Barbara

As much as I would like to see the killer arrested, I will withhold judgement until the REAL police say they have their man and see the evidence

Sex offenders don't write ransom notes

19. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Federal agents involved

MSNBC--INS and Customs are involved. Maybe there was a video, and it has finally surfaced?

20. Barbara

The FBI Is Skeptical

SO AM I

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice