Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat
    Knew source of tape, rope, what she was fed, and material used to cover her.

FOX News now.
    We all knew what she was fed and what she was covered with.

As for the tape and the rope; if they haven't matched it, any one of us could say we had duct tape and rope of the same kind that we no longer have and who could say we didn't?
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat
    Knew source of tape, rope, what she was fed, and material used to cover her.

FOX News now.
    This must be a joke, I hope.

What a bunch of crap! He's been emailing Patsy? I'm sure she kept all the "secret" info to herself then, didn't she? Patsy was busy orchestrating things till the very end, wasn't she?

Jamsy is probably peeing her pants in excitement, her site is down.

Why_Nut, you are right about Tricia, she will be slammed with hits! It took me 15 minutes to get on and WS is down, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Why_Nut
    Hah! So true. Over 90 copies of that play are going to go unsold now, since there is not even the value of "helping" Smit with expenses in his pursuit of his favorite suspect.

Gee, do you think Lacy might manage to find a few dollars in her budget for the investigation as of today?
    She'll probably claim inside knowledge about this suspect - or claim that she was in e-mail contact with him.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

CNN says that the Ramseys knew this guy and always suspected him.
    2nd grade teacher.

sorry, posting bits of what I'm hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Karole28
    CNN says that the Ramseys knew this guy and always suspected him.
    2nd grade teacher.

sorry, posting bits of what I'm hearing.

SO it possibly WAS someone with an obsession for Patsy? That is what I always felt. But the news coming through is saying he lived in Georgia? Do you think that is a mistake?
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

MSNBC Lin Wood now.
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

He said that he is not aware if JonBenet knew this person.

Only seen John angry once or twice.

Blaming the Boulder Police Department, pleads with all Americans to behave the way the Ramseys did.

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Exclamation

They said on Fox News, he had been communicating with Patsy for a long time, giving her details on what he did to JB. In the last few days, I read private emails the Patricia Letters that were between Patsy and someone else about this "guy" she was emailing, and said wierd stuff. Thanks Niner :blowkiss:

Could this be the same guy, did she finally come clean to John, apparently Woody didn't know about them, he just said on MSNBC he first heard about this Karr a month ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Why_Nut
    This must be a joke, I hope.
    Not from me.

Lin is reminding all about the importance of Innocent until Proven Guilty even though he has been charged for her murder.

Lin has screamed at Dan Abrahms over this case. Taken case personally. Most important case of his life.

Too much of the case is too easily accessed by the internet. There is too much information out there for much of it to be secret or exclusive. That is what we have been saying all along about how the whole investigation has been compromised. As for this "suspect", even if they convict him it might be based upon "evidence" or "testimony" that he has gleaned while reading on ACR's website, or maybe while POSTING on Jammy's. Pedophiles are by reason of their own "logic" a bunch of :6web: 's anyway.
    It's all just my opinion. They're like noses-everybody has one.

"Personally, I think lawyers who immerse themselves in themselves are disturbed individuals who need to get a life, and are to be both prayed for and pitied." -quote from The HyperScrubulator, May 25th 2004