Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Moab
    Maybe the attorney was an ex-Boulder attorney.
    Yeah, well, if jams didn't have her "internet" hand in this, I'll be quite surprised....

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Moab
    Maybe the attorney was an ex-Boulder attorney.

Lee Hill hasn't been found yet has he...?

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    Pam Paugh has said twice tonight none of the Ramseys had ever heard of John Karr, including John. She said Patsy had not mentioned anything about this to her.
    Pic of Pam and Paulette taken this evening.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

awww they're just so....never mind.

I'll say it for Tylin ... Them's two tasty WestVirginnie porkbellies!

Contest: Count the CHINS. Closest to the correct answer wins a copy of the TurdMistress' play. The loser gets TWO copies.

...YumYum

bahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Thanks YumYum!

Eskimos rub noses ... Paughs rub blubber!

That's unfair. I have nothing against the PaughPorkers. They understandably love their "little" sister (hopefully not in the "Biblical" sense. They are witless victims.

... BUT ... participation in the unfair destruction of INNOCENT BYSTANDERS cannot be tolerated no matter how the bloodlines flow. The Jackson brothers and sisters probably refuse to believe the truth about Jacko, too. That just ain't good enuff.

...YumYum

I had no idea Aunt Pam was Chinese.
    Sorry, someone delete this...the news is making me dizzy and a bit silly . lol

Okay, they have more Chins than a Hong Kong phone book.
    Satisfied?
    I still think Pastey planted info into the mind of some nut who likes children.
    There is no way to commit a sex crime in Bangkok that I know of. You can go and get your child bride there and the pedi ho's are thicker than molasses, unfortunately. That's why the area is a magnet for pedophiles.
    I couldn't see Pastey having her "fling" in the house on Christmas Eve when the man of the house was present as well. Probably it would be wise to interject here that her appearance and her surgeries and other treatments would have left her in a less than optimal state of reproductive health, even at that time. I believe PR looked a LOT older than this guy, and there would be no draw for him...coyote love. Please! It's only by the grace of God and the chemo that Pastey wasn't comparing chins and panniculus rellenos with the rest of them. Ugh.
    It's all just my opinion. They're like noses-everybody has one.

"Personally, I think lawyers who immerse themselves in themselves are disturbed individuals who need to get a life, and are to be both prayed for and pitied." -quote from The HyperScrubulator, May 25th 2004

Yum Yum, you are prescient. You said it last month:

THE INTRUDER IS INNOCENT!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Originally Posted by Moab: "Maybe the attorney was an ex-Boulder attorney."

Originally Posted by Free-B: "Lee Hill hasn't been found yet has he...?"

Well Ladies, no he hasn't. Nor will he be "found" anytime soon (he's in South America...wanna bet?). But even IF LH was Karr's attorney, he would never drop a dime on a criminal client. Why? His paranoia is SO high he'd be sure to think his own attorney would follow suit! :bed:

Regarding Karr's mouthpiece dropping a dime on him ... well ... Thailand may well have different laws in this regard. That wouldn't be an issue in U.S. courts (... at least I wouldn't think so).

At the same time, lawyers are notorious whores in ANY country. You could probably grease some skids with a very tiny number of dollars in Thailand.

...YumYum