MSNBC Scarborough Country-Klaas 9 pm

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Aug 16, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Tricia called and asked me to post this. On MSNBC tonight, Scarborough Country is going to have Mark Klaas on. 9 pm

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Thanks Girls! Bring reality back in to this Breaking News, Marc!!!!!!!

I am begging!
    RR

3. tylin

tylin Banned

Thanks for the heads up.

4. RiverRat

Clint Van Zant is doing a great job explaining why the Ramseys were under the umbrella.

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Marc Klaas did a GREAT JOB.

He brought up:

How would the intruder know about john's 118 thousand bonus?

Patsy was never eliminated as the author of the note.

There were Patsy's fibers on the duct tape and entertwined in the garrote.

Among other things.

6. RiverRat

Great doesn't do enough justice to what Marc just pulled off! The world needs to remember the facts and not this spin put out by the Ramseys.

RR

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I'll have to catch the flip side. I couldn't stomach the RST crap.

Pam is on TV now. She's so full of it.

8. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Klaas, Van Zant, and Furman have their heads screwed on right!!

I think Lin Wood has been drinking his own bath water in the Ramsey case for so long that he really believes the stuff he says...

9. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"Marc Klaas did a GREAT JOB.

He brought up:

How would the intruder know about john's 118 thousand bonus?

Patsy was never eliminated as the author of the note.

There were Patsy's fibers on the duct tape and entertwined in the garrote."

Marc's always been a hero of mine. He's on my Christmas card list!

Did any of you catch the moment when that fat, lisping pimp Jerralyn Merritt said that the Ramseys cooperated fully? You could JUST make out Marc saying, "No, they didn't!" That was terrific!

10. Ginja

Ginja Member

I've been watching all the pundits and my theory is proving itself out. (You remember my theory....the BDA is going to make sure it slaps the faces of every BPD officer to show them that you don't follow the evidence, you make it up and pin the crime on a scapegoat.)

Two camps: BDA and BPD

On the BDA's side, you've got pundits like Schiller, Gelb, Smit, DeMuth, Jerritt, Lacy, Wood. And to listen to them, they kudo Lacy for making such a stupendous catch in getting JonBenet's killer. Note that none of them speak of evidence -- they don't need it, because they "know" this crime was committed by an intruder. All they need is an intruder to prove their case, and they found him in one named John Mark Karr, who's so-called inside knowledge of the crime includes him picking JonBenet up from school on Christmas day and taking her down into her basement, and in explaining what happened, uses the exact same words of Cyril Wecht in saying it was a kidnapping "gone awry." (Note: 'gone awry' is about as much used as "and hence").

On the BPD's side, you've got pundits like Cyril Wecht, Henry Lee, Barry Scheck, Cliff van Zandt, Marc Klass, Mark Furhman. These are the guys who are stating Lacy's got a steep road ahead of her in trying to link Karr to evidence like Patsy's fibers on the tape and garrotte, John's fibers on the body, the familial knowledge in the ransom note, coming and going throughout the house without leaving a trace, not to mention motive, means and opportunity (i.e., overcoming photographic evidence that Karr wasn't in Boulder the day of the crime!).

Hello? Is anyone home?

P.S. I'd like to see the media actually investigate this outrage with as much vigor as they do in bashing Bush! Oh no, wait, they make a lot of that stuff up, too!

Whatever happened to the good ol' investigative reporter?

11. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

No Evidence

A confession with no evidence: that and $3 will get you a ride on the subway.

I have a sinking feeling that this John Mark Karr will be railroaded into entering a guilty plea, which a corrupt Boulder County judge will immediately accept. Judge Carnes or someone of her ilk.

John Mark Karr is the Lee Harvey Oswald of the JonBenet case.

12. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

It's a long row to hoe, isn't it?

13. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Not only were Patsy's jacket fibers found
    (1) entwinted in the "garotte"
    (2) stuck to the duct tape
    (3) all over the white blanket
    (4) all over the body
    (5) littered in the paint tray

but, JOHN'S SWEATER FIBERS WERE FOUND IN JB'S CROTCH AND PANTIES!

Good God, folks, how much clearer does the real evidence in this case have to get?

I have long posted my fears that some innocent would be set up for this crime and voila! John Mark Karr didn't do it even IF he's some perverted nutball. Over the last 10 years we have watched Lou Smit, Michael Tracy and the entire RST march a parade of "suspects" across the media's hungry path, each one going further and further. How many times are the media and public going to fall for this deceitful, manipulative crap????? How much taxpayer money is going to continue to be wasted "investigating" Lou's continual stream of perps du jour? I demand an official account of the BDA's costs for this investigation since taking it over from BPD.

The real killer(s) have been forensically documented and known for 10 years. And NONE of the RST's perps have EVER undone that. This one won't either when the fat ladies finally sing.

14. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"Not only were Patsy's jacket fibers found
    (1) entwinted in the "garotte"
    (2) stuck to the duct tape
    (3) all over the white blanket
    (4) all over the body
    (5) littered in the paint tray

but, JOHN'S SWEATER FIBERS WERE FOUND IN JB'S CROTCH AND PANTIES!"

No "innocent transfer" story will cut it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice