Critical thinking TIME

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Aug 16, 2006.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Hi. There is no "match" for the DNA in this case.

Throughout this latest Nancy Krebs style "Bombshell"--has anyone shown that this "suspect" has ever even stepped foot in Boulder Colorado?

I really don't give a crap about the rest of the North American Continent. I don't care if he lived in California OR Georgia, is there any evidence that this man ever stepped foot in Colorado?

2. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I don't think so Bob...I think it is more Ramsey spin.

3. BobC

All I can say is BRING IT ON.

Mame "broke" this story.

4. Vic

Vic Active Member

This is irritating beyond belief... Like a "suspect" who knows "specific" info about the crime scene and has been an email butt-buddy with Patsy is going to be credible?

It's just another frizzy-haired, well-dressed, polite, hairless pedophile. My god they had to work hard to find him.

Looks like perfect timing for the press, a little lull in the Middle East (plus they must figure people are tiring of it) and whoo hoo! A great story to fill up a little boredom. Don't like, investigate it or anythilng....

Help me Jesus.

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

What?

WHAT?

Howzat?

You're kidding!

Has she been able to get Fleet White worked into it yet?

6. BobC

Believe me now or believe me later.

This is a hoax.

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Not yet, she is still shaking all over per her last post.

She will return to her normal position just as soon as this latest saga passes as John and Patsy have done nothing but help this case never get prosecuted.

RR

8. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I believe you now, BobC. :D

9. tylin

tylin Banned

BobC,
    I believe you! I've felt that way since I heard the news this afternoon. More spin and more lies making a mockery of a child's brutal murder.

10. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Finally I've been able to load FFJ...I haven't been able to get in to any of the forums all day, but the story is headlines here in Oz as well.

If it turns out that this guy has a rock solid alibi for that night...and apparently his ex-wife is saying he does...then aren't the RST going to have egg all over their faces? I mean, it's nuts...you have Pam and Paulette and John and Lin all high fiving and acting like it's a done deal, he's guilty, it's all over...based on WHAT???? If his alibi is solid, and Patsy has been emailling him...then HELLO???

I can't believe this spin has got to the hysterical point in the media that it has.

This whole story is the biggest load of codswallop I've read

:scream:

11. Vic

Vic Active Member

A hoax is too nice a phrase, BobC. More like a total travesty and complete disregard for a little murdered girl. A bunch of self-serving idiots and one murderer still trying to point the finger in another direction.

Come on people! It's the ransom note part 2! Patsy's revenge!

It's crazy, crazy.... Who on earth but Patsy would have the balls to wrangle up a killer to cover her a$$?

12. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

You got that right!!! But now get ready to throw up your toes ...

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/J/JONBENET_RAMSEY?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=US

Wood said the arrest vindicated JonBenet's parents, John and Patsy Ramsey.

Wood makes me sick. They are NOT vindicated.

"John and Patsy lived their lives knowing they were innocent, trying to raise a son despite the furor around them," Wood said. "The story of this family is a story of courage, and story of an American injustice and tragedy that ultimately people will have to look back on and hopefully learn from."

Liar! The Ramseys did not live their lives knowing they were innocent. How dare you preach to us, Lin Wood, about learning from the Ramseys! We've learned nothing from the Ramseys but how to kill your child and get away with it ... oh yeah, and how to be self-righteous hypocrites!

Wood would not say how the Ramseys knew Karr.

Umm, I thought Pam and John said they DIDN'T know the Ramseys. So which one of you is lying? Again?

13. tylin

tylin Banned

Gawd how sad is that? :curses:

14. RiverRat

Reminder.....

http://www.webbsleuths.org/cgi-bin/...thread&om=1164&forum=DCForumID61&viewmode=all

I KNOW
    unregistered user
    02-08-06, 04:55 PM (EST)

18. "RESPONDING TO ASHELY'S QUESTION"
    In response to message #17

Ashley don't let anyone sway you from your theory of the suspect. There was suppose to be a role play of the previous brain storming of the so called perfect murder book, Christmas of 1995, in Colorado. Where did the Ramsey's go Christmas evening of 1995, for dinner? The role play , without my knowledge, which became a crime, was planned to go down the previous Christmas, 1995.. I suppose when I bowed out on helping with the book it was called off. The note pad was given to me 14 to 16 months before the crime was committed. I'm sure the note pad, sharpie pen and ransom note was left in the house the night of the crime. The ransom note was kept in an empty paper towel tube.

No, I've never lived in Colorado. I've lived in Georgia, Florida, and Alabama. I went to Colorado a few years ago when I visited Lou Smit.

Yes, Ashley, we all learned to print the Alphabet the same way, then our charater sort of slips in over time. I will explain later to someone in authority about the ransom note configeration. I will tell you that I was used and I'm sure there are others that were used in the commission of this crime and probably other crimes.

:loser:

15. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

You think?

That would be the swampsters, all the way.

16. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Ratso ... GREAT FIND! :clap: Forward that to the FBI ... IMMEDIATELY!

...YumYum

17. RiverRat

I'm afraid jameson beat me to it, YY.

18. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Ratso ... just cuz Jambo says she did something doesn't really mean that she actually DID it!

Seriously ... that post strikes me as TOO IMPORTANT to leave to Jambo. It would be like if you discovered the smoking gun that the Ramseys did it, and Jambo said that she would take it upon hirself to get that evidence into the proper hands. Jambo can't be trusted. There ... I've said it. JAMBO CANNOT BE TRUSTED!!!

Do it, Babe! And Matt McCon probably WOULD change teams ... for you! :D

...YumYum

19. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I believe you now, too.

20. RiverRat

Yy

Well, when you put it that way.........and since I am still waiting after many years for the many threats that the FBI was going to show up at my door because of the LAST SCAM I helped go ByeBye, maybe I will.

RR

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice