Keith Andrews

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by zapata, Mar 13, 2002.

1. zapata

zapata Senior Member

Well, looks like Keith Andrews is daring Fleet White to sue him. I hope he does.

Let's look at what I found on Keith Andrews. I do not believe for one second that he lives in the UK.

I did find that Susan Stine served as President from 94 until probably 98 for the Family Learning Center and along with her the former Boulder Police Dept.'s Chief Tom Koby served as vice-president of that same organization. They started serving in the respective postions for that organization at the same time.

If you will refer to the Dec. 19, 2001 article on Koby, which I believe was in one of the Colorado papers, probably The Boulder Daily Senile, Koby mentions he is still at the Family Learning Center.

This tells me that Koby and Stine were close before the Ramseys moved in with them on Feb, 09, 1997. Now, should we call for an investigation of Koby's actions? I think he should have disclosed this fact, his closeness with Susan Stine, especially after the Ramseys moved in with the Stines and stayed for 5 months. No wonder the Ramseys cultivated the Stines. Koby should have recused himself from the case immediately.

John Testified in the Oct. 20, 1998 deposition that they had not been close to the Stines until after JonBenet was murdered. Now we know why their closeness grew after she was brutally murdered.

As for Mr. Keith Andrews, when I did a reverse search on Koby's address listed under the corporation papers for The Family Learning Center I found that there is a Keith Andrews living at Koby' s former address. The address he moved from after he resigned as Chief. I see more everyday why this investigation was never to bring justice to a little girl name JonBenet.

I also found this corporation listed in Georgia with a Keith Andrews.

Cathy Cox
    Secretary of State
    State of Georgia
    GEORGIA SECRETARY OF STATE
    Corporations Division
    Suite 315, West Tower
    2 Martin Luther King Jr., Drive
    Atlanta, Georgia 30334-1530
    (404) 656-2817

Warren H. Rary
    Director

CONTROL NUMBER
    DATE INC/AUTH/FILED
    JURISDICTION
    PRINT DATE
    FORM NUMBER : K816018
    : 04/23/1998
    : GEORGIA
    : 03/12/2002
    : 220

BUSINESS INFORMATION PRINTOUT

This information is provided without certification from the business registration database maintained by the Secretary of State as of the print date on the following entity.

SECURITY ONE & ASSOCIATES, INC.
    A DOMESTIC PROFIT COMPANY

ADDRESS:
    302 KNOTTS CIRCLE
    WOODSTOCK , GA 30188

CEO:
    KEITH ANDREWS CFO:

SEC:
    PEGGY ANDREWS REGISTERED AGENT & OFFICE:
    KEITH ANDREWS
    302 KNOTTS CIRCLE
    WOODSTOCK , GA 30188
    Date of last annual registration
    Status
    Status Date : 03/30/2001
    : ACTIVE/OWES CURRENT YEAR AR
    : 04/28/1998

I do not know if this is the same Keith Andrews, but Jeff Ramsey, John's brother, also lives in Woodstock as does Suzanne Goebel, the stooge that has taken yon forum leaders place. The personal life coach who has that disgusting site at www.friendsforjonbenet.org . The one I am going to contact the FBI on regarding Ms. Goebel's refusing to send me a financial statement which you and I have a right to.. They are soliciting funds from the public, and have stated that they are trying to get federal funding. Federal funding dips into my pockets through my tax dollars I pay, and I resent my tax dollars going to pay for trips for the Ramseys. When they asked for federal funding, I feel this made this case a federal case.

We need to run a back ground check on Keith Andrews. I bet this guy is no more a famous British detective, and has solved no cases, he sounds much like a nut I hear about all the time that likes to disguise hirself, and practice obstrustion of justice in a case of a brutally murdered child. She will try to fend off speeding bullets, but forgets hir is not bullet proof. Hir has been used up, and is of not use to the people she has sacrificed hir whole family for. That must be a real let down.

When this anonymous Keith Andrews starts naming an innocent man like Fleet White as the Killer of JonBenet it tells me they are afraid of him, he has kept his testimony pure, and he holds his unknown information close to his vest. As Pricilla once told Mr. Paugh, "we know things". They should have listened to Pricilla.

(Dunvegan, please feel free to delete anything you feel is inappropriate.)

zap
    edited to correct Patricia to read Pricilla. Forgive me Pricilla, I love you and Fleet and would not insult you for the world. Let me state that differently, so the rumors will not be flying from yon board. I have not ever had the priviledge to meet Mr. and Mrs. White, nor have I ever corresponded with them, but through their action's I feel that they have proven their loyalty and determination in the search for the killer of JonBenet. I love that about them and the fact that they have kept their testimony pure. In other words they are not looking to make a buck off of JonBenet's name. I believe they truly loved her as much as they do their own children.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2002
  2. AK

AK Member

zapata

Nice sleuthing. I think it's interesting that Andrews' email address ends in ".com" rather than "uk."

Fly, guess KA's revelation dispels my theory that he's somehow connected to Bo Dietl. Could it be his "American P.I." pal is Frank Owens who glommed onto the case to try to get the reward? You remember this guy -- Holly was drooling all over him when she felt he was credible. I found out that his claim to fame is that he discovered, while walking through the woods near his Maryland home, a downed black helicopter with the burned-from-the-inside-out bodies of Bosnian spies, a scandal that is so intense the Clinton administration covered it up!! When I pointed this out to Holly, she took him even more seriously.

Considering what KA is saying now, I'm more inclined to see the fingerprints of Holly/Morgan/mame/Mary99 than Stine/Koby. But I just can't wait to see Andrews on CNN and in the GLOBE where he'll be able to tell his story...NOT!

3. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Globe

My understanding is that Jameson is now saying the Globe won't print KA's story.

Good sleauthing Zapata.

4. zapata

zapata Senior Member

FedoraX

I do believe this could be another Smit ploy. His visions. From what I read at Keith Andrew's site it appears that Lou Smit is the one who asked him to take a look at this investigation and use his great powers and knowledge to name the killer.

It is my opinion that Lou Smit started out from the beginning of his tenure at the DA's office to try to obstruct justice in this case.

Let's take a look at when he started doing his work at home, which was approximately in June or July of 98, which gave him an excuse to get away with all the case evidence files. He announced he was only going to work a few hours a week, and work the rest of the time at home on the case.

He then resigned in September 98, at first I thought he was doing that to take the attention off of Steve Thomas' accusations, but then the other day I was reading at Acandyroses site where she has put in order all of the case for the past 5-years. Great job she has done too.

On one of Peter Boyles show where there was a discussion going on about Lou Smit's resignation, of which around 5-different letters of resignation exist of Smit's. In the last few minutes of the show the Smit's neice calls into the show and informs Peter that her aunt is not dying, (Lou's wife). Peter kept asking her if her Aunt had cancer, and each time he asked her all she would say is her aunt is not dying. So, did Lou's wife have cancer, or was that a story he used to get away with the case files?

zap

5. zapata

zapata Senior Member

Thanks JR!

The Colorado Corporation site is down for the night. JR if you have the documents I sent you on the Family Learning Center would you mind posting them here? I would appreciate it.

Note how the B in KOBY appears to be an R and it almost had me believing that it was not the Tom Koby, but it is. I called the BPD to ask if he lived on that street while he lived in Boulder and the lady that answered said, "You know, I believe he did." That was good enough for me. I also got a second confirmation, but will not mention that name right now.

I think this is just too big a coincidence.

zap

6. AK

AK Member

zap

It's possible that, if the Ramseys are the ultimate stringpullers in the panoply of attempts to smear Fleet White (and one has to logically wonder who else would do so?), gullible people like Singular, Holly and her coven, and possibly even Smit were all played like the fools they are.

I do not think for a minute there is or was any conspiracy to obstruct justice on the part of law enforcement in this case. But I appreciate the way your mind works and the time and effort you've put into this.

JR, I was joking about GLOBE. You won't be seeing KA there unless he starts dating Britney.

7. zapata

zapata Senior Member

While I am at it!!!

Why don't we go ahead and tell the world that Why_Nut is not a nut. He is correct. John did sell the Paces Ferry house to Patsy in Dec. 2000, but did not register the transaction until June 06, 2001.

Only thing Why_Nut was wrong about is that John sold Patsy the house for 1-million dollars, and from what I have been able to ascertain so far, they listed an inactive mortgagee in California, and the one-million is soon zeroed out. That is what I call money Laundrying.

I don't know, but it sounds suspciously like the profit from their "disgusting book" was used to pay the Paces Ferry house off in full.

I will get back to you as soon as I have the documents to prove what I am saying.

zap

8. AK

AK Member

Now this I find...

...very, very interesting. Please keep us apprised of what you may turn up.

9. zapata

zapata Senior Member

And by the way!

I believe the Ramseys' are back living at the Paces Ferry house. At least I am told by friends there was a car parked in their drive way weel-end before last.

zap

10. zapata

zapata Senior Member

I think it is time!

For all of us to get busy and ask for a financial statement from the www.friendsforjonbenet.org organization. If they are going after federal funds it is as though they are going to take our donations whether we agree to give them the donation or not by going for the federal funding "so this will never happen again".

I can solve that, all the Ramsey's have to do is tell the truth and in my correspondence with Suzanne Goebel, who I believe to be fronting for the Ramsey's, it seems their main goal is to take the freedom of speech away from the media.

When I did not agree with Goebel's goal, she explained that they just wanted to stop the tabloids. Who wants their hard earned tax money going to kill our freedom of speech.

Who knows, they may be going after federal funding to help defray the cost of depriving Steve Thomas of his freedom of speech.

Even this and other forums have a right to their opinions and our freedom of speech. I will fight for our right to freedom of speech all the way.

Where Is the IRS? They should be auditing the JonBenet Foundation and this Friends for JonBenet organization. The organization is selling books whose profit was promised to the foundation. I do not believe this is legal.

Ms. Goebel, I want a letter from Linda McLean, (has her hand writting been compared to the ransom note?), that proves to me that she gave you permission to sell her book on your disgusting site. How dare you and the Ramseys keep on exploiting JonBenet in death as they did in life. Using her precious name to raise funds for your organization, and God only knows where those funds will be spent. I know you told me that some would go to pay travel expense to try to get the law changed so this would never happen again, to make the murder of a child a federal offense. I am trying my best to bring the feds in on this case. I certainly want you to be happy. some funds would go to change the media laws, some would go to get a dna database started, well, if Patsy and John watch the Discover channel they would know that the FBI already has a dna database.

zap

Last edited: Mar 25, 2002
  11. AK

AK Member

I agree

That's what I understand too. The photo of those Valentines on the gate are pure Patsela.

12. Dunvegan

Dunvegan Guest

The hearts...

...on the gate are just too macabre for words.

13. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

o.k. ya'll

Where are you reading all this stuff at? I feel like I must have been unconsious for a while or something.

14. Mels

Mels Member

Zapata and All,

Your work is excellent!

Is there a link to the Georgia deeds and assumed names? I'd love to know how you go about cross referencing this info.

I have compiled the most complete list of data bases, that I know of, in Texas for property and business ownership. I sell it to investors. I have yet to find the actual deeds and DBAs.

There are a few non-Ramsey investigations I need to work on, any help would be appreciated.

Mels

15. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Zapata this is amazing. Great Job.

Zapata and all don't give up. I know it's frustrating. The case isn't even on the back burner anymore. The burner is off in my opinion. Except for you all. Keep it up.

Let me check with some friends I have in Jolly Old England about Mr. K.A.

I'll get back to you.

16. Vic

Vic Active Member

Jeez Louise

There's circles in circles in circles here. It can be so convoluted yet straightforward: Patsy Ramsey killed her child.

Zapata, how do you find all that stuff? Heads up for PM

I am so impressed by all the investigative skills here, it's obviously information that is to be kept a secret. Why would John sell the house to Patsy??

Help me Jeezus, I don't understand!

17. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Thanks, Zapata

I am very interested in that property transfer/sale and what it all means. Is John (but not Patsy) planning on claiming bankruptcy? Is that the reason for selling the property to her? Something is very off about this - money laundering? Last time I checked, that is against the law. My my.

18. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

pretty please

where did ya'll read that this keith andrews guy thinks Fleet White did it?

19. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

20. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

well well

What a piece of work.

Before he faces Fleet in court he may want to find out if the rest of the day-of-the-week panties were found in JonBenet's room or bathroom. If they were, his theory has big problems.

He should also ascertain the state of the bedclothes. If Fleet took the blanket off the bed then the bedclothes should have been thoroughly messed up unless Fleet stopped and fixed the bed up while his victim waited.

He may also want to be prepared to explain the swiss army knife in the basement.

Anyway, it seems his story has some issues that would have to be cleared up if he wants to be believed.

Perhaps he did some research at Justice watch cause that story about the fingernail marks on her neck sound familiar but I still insist they are simply petichiae and not fingernail marks.

Besides, what is this nonsense about being hung by her hands? I think her hands would have shown evidence of that and from the pictures I've seen it doesn't look like she was hung by her hands. (A waiver here - I am not a forensic pathologist) but you know what I mean.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice