Now he IS UNDER ARREST. 2 Counts of Murder

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Ok, live press conference now from Thailand. Homeland Security lady says he is now under arrest but get this, 2 counts of 1st degree murder, 2 counts kidnapping, and a few other things.

This is so weird.

2. Tricia

My head is spinning. At the press conference they said Karr IS under arrest and will be charged with TWO counts of 1st degree murder and kidnapping. TWO COUNTS?? HUH?

Guys, he wasn't under arrest earlier. Now, suddenly he is.

Remember one thing. If the DNA matched then the Ramsey Spin Team would be yelling it non-stop. Nothing else would matter. Case closed. Done deal.

The fact that the DNA is not being mentioned means, without question, they either haven't tested it or they have an d it doesn't match.

Some of the things mentioned stink to high heaven of Tracey type crap.

At the press conference it was revealed that Karr was, "in love" with JonBenet. In fact they were "in love with each other." The killing was an "accident."

Tracey sucked this poor bastard into this. Now it's blown up in their faces.

Karr is saying he is innocent. I agree. He is.

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Tricia - can someone be charged with TWO counts of murder for just one murder? Or does this suggest he killed twice?

4. Tricia

Jay, I must have heard wrong or the news person said it wrong.

You can't be charged for two murders when there is only one body.

I swear this is what was said.

Oh well. Going to bed.

Don't forget the press conference today at 10:00 am Mountain time.

5. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Chill, Tricia.

We EFFECTIVELY have no information that we can rely upon. Fifteen stories will tell you 18 different stories. At some point, the dust will clear ... and THAT is when we have to get seriously analytical.

Just a reminder ... we WANT Justice for JonBenet ... REGARDLESS of our pet theories. Right?

Of course.

We have NO information, at this point, that we can rely upon. So chill.

If this is a RUSE, then we can address that.

As things stand, we are reacting to what amounts to as PURE RUMOR. Not a single NUZE SOURCE has provided anything worthy of arguing. That makes me believe that it's a ruse ... but that WILL become evident soon. And when the nature of the Karr event is clarified, then we NEED to address THAT ... not these rumors.

Remember ... we KNOW the FACTS of the case. And IF this is a ruse, then WE NEED TO CONFRONT that ruse. we NEED a spokesperson!

We NEED a SPOKESPERSON to confront those who have the microphone and would like to pull the Dacron over the PublicEye.

There's no rush.

Wait for the "Fog of War" to disperse ... then take appropriate action.

This is GOOD News.

This is good news becuz IF this guy is involved, then JUSTICE may be nearby. And REGARDLESS of what our pet theory is, we MUST SEEK JUSTICE ... NOT confirmation of a flawed theory.

The TRUTH will become clear ... very soon. And I am confident that The Intruder is INNOCENT!!! But if that isn't the case, then I will have to swallow my pride.

But the Intruder Theory has a HUGE mountain to climb. I can't imagine how they will make that trek.

Be patient.

... it's TRUTH that we are after ... regardless of where it lay. We'll get there.

My initial response is that this is a smokescreen ... a red herring ... bullsmit. But we have TIME to evaluate ... and analyse.

I would add that ... that people with a solid case do NOT leak smit like this out in a piecemeal, confusing fashion. That's BAD news for the RSTeam in the long run ... let them hang themselves.

No one knows ANYTHING of value ... yet. Be patient.

...YumYum

6. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

No DNA match. HOW? It was so degraded.

7. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Murder of Jonbenet? Or charges for some other murder?

8. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Two counts of murder explanation:

1. Fatal head wound
    2. Strangulation

Both acts have been classified as cause of death according to Meyer's autopsy report so feasibly two counts of homicide 1st degree. Both carry life imprisonment sentences.

Notice however there is no charge for any type of sexual crime despite forensic evidence and Karr's alleged confession of same. Interesting.

"Charging" a suspect is an act of the court, not law enforcement as they lack the legal power/authority. Karr cannot be officially charged with anything until he's in Boulder AND HENCE the extradition.

9. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Deja

“Two counts of murder explanation:

1. Fatal head wound
    2. Strangulationâ€

I guess it will be changed to three shortly… the guy has now confessed to killing her with chloroform!!

10. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Good point, Shadow. Let's make it 3. And let's throw in a sexual assault charge while we're at it, and breaking and entering, theft, trespass, destruction of private property (smashing the little basement window), attempted extortion, defaming foreign factions and just plain bad taste. That should do it!

11. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

defaming "horizonally challenged" foreign factions, Deja!! LOL

12. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thanks for the comic relief, Deja. I needed it. I've found myself almost shaking with frustration today at the absurdity of this whole thing. The RST/Ramseys/Lin Wood/Tracey/Keenan et al are so evil, the media so one-sided and the American public so gullible, I want to slap something! :curse:

13. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Why isn't Darnay jumping in to defend Karr?! The possibilities are endless!

The Intruder hires legal representation, has legal rep let Mary Keenan-Lacy know that he is too upset for questioning right now so give him a couple of months......then legal rep lets Keenan-Lacy know that he is dying and then starts filing civil lawsuits left and right victoriously as the whole world was given the impression that he is a guilty man.

:crosseyed
    RR

14. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

RR Amen and Amen!!

Skigwy and I were just discussing that. This man has a gold mine of winnable cases of libel and slander.

Of course, I hope he's hung for being a pedophile, but he could donate all of his billions to charity.

15. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

“defaming ‘horizonally challenged’ foreign factions, Deja!! LOLâ€

LOLOL

“Thanks for the comic relief, Deja. I needed it. I've found myself almost shaking with frustration today at the absurdity of this whole thing. The RST/Ramseys/Lin Wood/Tracey/Keenan et al are so evil, the media so one-sided and the American public so gullible, I want to slap something! â€

Hey Cherokee, did you ever see the movie “Airplane?†If so, remember that scene where the coffee-fanatic wife is losing it and everyone on the plane, including nuns, line up to :(:(:(:(:(-slap the crap out of her? I suggest everyone from FFJ go to Boulder and line up outside the DA’s office to do the same to KeenOne-LacedUp.

“Why isn't Darnay jumping in to defend Karr?! The possibilities are endless! The Intruder hires legal representation, has legal rep let Mary Keenan-Lacy know that he is too upset for questioning right now so give him a couple of months......then legal rep lets Keenan-Lacy know that he is dying and then starts filing civil lawsuits left and right victoriously as the whole world was given the impression that he is a guilty man. RRâ€

RR, my legal wet dream is to see Darnay Hoffman hire Lin Wood to represent him in a criminal action…criminally derelict!

16. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

That's EXACTLY what I had in mind! :D

17. RiverRat

Maybe Candy would know why Darnay has not offered his services as he has in the past.......but then again - mental cases this extreme do belong in the Lee Hill corner. Right, Mame?

RR

18. Skigwy

Skigwy Member

can't post now, applying to law schools.

19. RiverRat

Lol!!!!!

Need a secretary?!

RR

20. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

"can't post now, applying to law schools."

GOOD LUCK, Skigwy! :pray:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice