Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Video of press conference with Karr

Watch this video.

Pay particular attention to his eyes every time he says anything other than "no comment". I'm not buying it at all.

Lightbulb

One hopes that the BPD obtains and views every version of Tracey's crocks and makes sure this "suspect" didn't get his alleged inside information from leaked material that they are not yet aware of is out there. We all know Smit and his sidekick Jammysue have done this case no favors making money off of this dead baby.
    Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

©

Good Grief - it just gets weirder and weirder. Here is a transcript of that press interview:-

JK - "I was with JonBenet when she died"

Reporter - "Were there other people with you and her?"

JK - "no"

Reporter - "What happened to her?"

LONG PAUSE - suspect bites lip and looks around

Reporters "What happened in the last few minutes? Were you playing with her? What happened?"

JK - "Um...... her death was....an accident"

Reporter "So you were in the basement"

Pause

JK - "Yes"

Reporter "So can you tell us about your connections to the Ramsey family?"

JK - "Uh. No comment"

Reporter - "How did you get into the basement?"

PAUSE - JK shakes his head

JK "No comment"

Reporter - "And how do you feel now? How are you being treated?"

JK - "Um...I'm being treted OK"

Reporter - "How long had you known JonBenet?"

JK - "Uh No comment"

Reporter - "What have you been doing since you left the United States?"

Interview interrupted - suspect led away
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

He looks very frightened. Could be he just wants to get away from thailand - they have been cracking down on peodos/sex tourists or some time and there are heavy penaltys - he could be hung - if found guilty. If he is extradited by US and subsequently found not guilty of JBs Murder, he will have got away with any crime he has committed in Thailand as he is unlikely to be sent back to thailand to face trial.

He looks really thin and gaunt.
    As much as I would love for this man to be guilty, I just don't believe it.
    I really hope I am wrong.

that was less than a confession...

...though they found the one guy who could've fit through Smit's window...

hahah I thought about his stature myself.

I have to say, he is tailor made for "the intruder" in every way. He's got the profile: works with small children; weird weird weird.

But I reallyreallyreally need to know HOW bashing a child's skull in half and strangling her with a garrote is an ACCIDENT...?

And how perfect that Michael Tracey is right in the middle of it all.

Can jams be far behind?

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Speaking of a CROCK What a "patsy" this is...so to speak!
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Was that his "lawyer" leading him away - the guy in the Hawaiian shirt? Didn't look like there were any investigators/cops/FBI around him.

Yeah, he looks like he could have gotten in the window, but not like he could pick up the grate!

This guy is playing the "Get Out of Thailand Free" card.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarifier
    Watch this video.

Pay particular attention to his eyes every time he says anything other than "no comment". I'm not buying it at all.
    Thanks for posting this, Scarifier.

Karr is lying. His body language, particularly his eyes, say he is lying. He was not with JonBenet.

I guarantee that after he gets back to the US we will find out that:

1. his handwriting doesn't match
    2. he couldn't have been in Boulder December 25th as there is proof he was elsewhere
    3. he is delusional
    4. he has been following the case a long time and is obsessed with it
    5. psychologically he feels like a "nobody" and being involved with a case makes him feel like "somebody"
    6. he was sucked into all this by corresponding with Michael Tracey by e-mail and was enjoying all the attention when Tracey finally decided he "had his man" and turned the info over to US authorities

Quote Originally Posted by wombat
    Was that his "lawyer" leading him away - the guy in the Hawaiian shirt? Didn't look like there were any investigators/cops/FBI around him.

Yeah, he looks like he could have gotten in the window, but not like he could pick up the grate!

This guy is playing the "Get Out of Thailand Free" card.
    Good point, so...

Two gentlemen held the grate for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    Thanks for posting this, Scarifier.

Karr is lying. His body language, particularly his eyes, say he is lying. He was not with JonBenet.

I guarantee that after he gets back to the US we will find out that:

1. his handwriting doesn't match
    2. he couldn't have been in Boulder December 25th as there is proof he was elsewhere
    3. he is delusional
    4. he has been following the case a long time and is obsessed with it
    5. psychologically he feels like a "nobody" and being involved with a case makes him feel like "somebody"
    6. he was sucked into all this by corresponding with Michael Tracey by e-mail and was enjoying all the attention when Tracey finally decided he "had his man" and turned the info over to US authorities
    I doubt we'll FIND OUT about it, Cherokee.

Sorry to say I think Keenan has found her Holy Grail. With all we've seen the powerful and corrupt DAs and Haddon law firm do in Colorado, I'm afraid this guy is toast.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.