Video of press conference with Karr

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Scarifier, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Scarifier

Scarifier McHag The Third

Watch this video.

Pay particular attention to his eyes every time he says anything other than "no comment". I'm not buying it at all.

2. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

One hopes that the BPD obtains and views every version of Tracey's crocks and makes sure this "suspect" didn't get his alleged inside information from leaked material that they are not yet aware of is out there. We all know Smit and his sidekick Jammysue have done this case no favors making money off of this dead baby.

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Good Grief - it just gets weirder and weirder. Here is a transcript of that press interview:-

JK - "I was with JonBenet when she died"

Reporter - "Were there other people with you and her?"

JK - "no"

Reporter - "What happened to her?"

LONG PAUSE - suspect bites lip and looks around

Reporters "What happened in the last few minutes? Were you playing with her? What happened?"

JK - "Um...... her death was....an accident"

Reporter "So you were in the basement"

Pause

JK - "Yes"

Reporter "So can you tell us about your connections to the Ramsey family?"

JK - "Uh. No comment"

Reporter - "How did you get into the basement?"

PAUSE - JK shakes his head

JK "No comment"

Reporter - "And how do you feel now? How are you being treated?"

JK - "Um...I'm being treted OK"

Reporter - "How long had you known JonBenet?"

JK - "Uh No comment"

Reporter - "What have you been doing since you left the United States?"

Interview interrupted - suspect led away

4. tempester

tempester Member

He looks very frightened. Could be he just wants to get away from thailand - they have been cracking down on peodos/sex tourists or some time and there are heavy penaltys - he could be hung - if found guilty. If he is extradited by US and subsequently found not guilty of JBs Murder, he will have got away with any crime he has committed in Thailand as he is unlikely to be sent back to thailand to face trial.

5. South

South Member

He looks really thin and gaunt.
    As much as I would love for this man to be guilty, I just don't believe it.
    I really hope I am wrong.

6. Skigwy

Skigwy Member

that was less than a confession...

...though they found the one guy who could've fit through Smit's window...

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

hahah I thought about his stature myself.

I have to say, he is tailor made for "the intruder" in every way. He's got the profile: works with small children; weird weird weird.

But I reallyreallyreally need to know HOW bashing a child's skull in half and strangling her with a garrote is an ACCIDENT...?

And how perfect that Michael Tracey is right in the middle of it all.

Can jams be far behind?

:moron:

8. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Speaking of a CROCK What a "patsy" this is...so to speak!

9. wombat

wombat Member

Was that his "lawyer" leading him away - the guy in the Hawaiian shirt? Didn't look like there were any investigators/cops/FBI around him.

Yeah, he looks like he could have gotten in the window, but not like he could pick up the grate!

This guy is playing the "Get Out of Thailand Free" card.

10. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thanks for posting this, Scarifier.

Karr is lying. His body language, particularly his eyes, say he is lying. He was not with JonBenet.

I guarantee that after he gets back to the US we will find out that:

1. his handwriting doesn't match
    2. he couldn't have been in Boulder December 25th as there is proof he was elsewhere
    3. he is delusional
    4. he has been following the case a long time and is obsessed with it
    5. psychologically he feels like a "nobody" and being involved with a case makes him feel like "somebody"
    6. he was sucked into all this by corresponding with Michael Tracey by e-mail and was enjoying all the attention when Tracey finally decided he "had his man" and turned the info over to US authorities

11. Skigwy

Skigwy Member

Good point, so...

Two gentlemen held the grate for him.

12. koldkase

I doubt we'll FIND OUT about it, Cherokee.

Sorry to say I think Keenan has found her Holy Grail. With all we've seen the powerful and corrupt DAs and Haddon law firm do in Colorado, I'm afraid this guy is toast.

13. koldkase

Oh, now we have audio of him saying he got letters to PATRICIA before she died, saying he was sorry and it was an accident.

And did I just hear a woman on TV say HE WAS WITH THE RAMSEY FAMILY THAT CHRISTMAS?

The host on FoxNews, a man, said IF HE WAS WITH THE FAMILY THAT CHRISTMAS, WHY WASN'T HE A MAJOR SUSPECT ALL ALONG?

The woman said she didn't know.

I cannot believe how FUBAR this has become.

14. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

FoxNews just now:

Karr says:

Karr: I contacted the Ramsey family. Especially before Patricia passed away. I conveyed to her many things among them that I'm so very sorry for what happened to JonBenet and it's very important for me that everyone knows that I loved her very much and that her death was unintentional it was an accident and I made several efforts to communicate with Patricia before she passed away and it's my understanding that she did read my letters and she was aware of me before she passed away.

Q: what happened in the basement?

A: Umm..it's, it would take several hours to describe that.

----

end

15. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

Surely to God she's confused. I'm almost positive that his brother meant that he was with HIS family that Christmas (alibi)

16. koldkase

NO, the FOX host/guy asked this woman about this, if it could be a false confession, etc.

Then he said if Karr was WITH THE RAMSEY FAMILY ON CHRISTMAS, why wasn't he a suspect all this time? The woman said, YES, I WONDER ABOUT THAT, AS WELL....

I am beginning to think everyone is so confused, nobody has a grip on this anymore.

Just like Keenan wants it.

17. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

It is unpossible that he was there at the White's on Christmas and we've never heard about it.

How could that be possible??

18. koldkase

This sounds so much like a man who had become obsessed with the case, who had tried to get in touch with the Ramseys, and who couldn't, and who just wanted to interject himself into this case, doesn't it?

Because he COULD give something out to prove it if he really had info to prove he did it, couldn't he? It wouldn't take hours. How about "How did you get in?" Or "Why did you pick JonBenet?" Or "Why $118,000?" " "Why a PAINTBRUSH?" "What does SBTC mean?" "What did you use to leave no fingerprints?" "Where are your Hi-Tecs?" "What about the pineapple?"

And most important: "What part of this murder was AN ACCIDENT?"
    ----

19. koldkase

I'm not saying it's true. I'm just wondering where they got that and how I missed it.

Or if I'm just starkers by now.... :balloon:

20. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

Me too!!!

They just interviewed some chick (psyche professor??) who said his brother DID say he'd been at the Ramsey's for Christmas.

Can anyone else find this??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice