Wecht has doubts

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Show Me, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

http://kdka.com/topstories/local_story_228220900.html

"I believe that somebody inside the house… let's leave it at that," said Wecht.

First off, Wecht says there's the question of evidence.

"I find no physical evidence," said Wecht. "And there isn't any -- hair, fiber, footprints, fingerprints of an outside intruder to come into the house and leave no point of entry, no point of exit."

Second, Wecht questions how someone unfamiliar with the house would know where JonBenet's room was and then there's the ransom note asking for a specific amount of money.

"The $118,000 which was the amount of money that John Ramsey had gotten as a bonus payment the year before," said Wecht. "Something known to less than a handful of people."

Experts in the case beginning to express doubt, I'm sure others, with carefully worded sentences, will express their doubt soon.

2. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I saw him on FOX about two hours ago. He was quite eloquent in his belief (and apparently Henry Lee's) that the DNA is just a contaminant.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice