Raw Data: Statement by John Ramsey and Attorney

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by "J_R", Aug 17, 2006.

1. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

The following is a statement by John Ramsey on today's arrest of a suspect in connection with the murder of his daughter, JonBenét Ramsey:

"I want to have only very limited comment on today's arrest because I feel it is extremely important to not only let the justice system operate to its conclusion in an orderly manner, but also to avoid feeding the type of media speculation that my wife and I were subjected to for so many years," said John Ramsey.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,208778,00.html

2. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

I'm sorry but even the most tolerant of people are not going to be so calm, cool and collected about some sick puppy who admitted that they murdered their child even if that confession is unbelievable.

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Well, maybe Ramsey himself didn't have much to say, but his mouthpieces had plenty to say -like Wood saying this arrest vindicated the Ramseys. That is a total lie - arresting this nut case has vindicated no one.

4. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

The :doughboy: is an arrogant @$$hole - always has been and always will be - you can bank that with your latest paycheck. He really believes the public buys into his BS.

5. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

John Ramsey

Can you imagine Mark Klaas or John Walsh making a coldblooded statement like this?

Ramsey propelled his spin team into full gear, now that Patsy is dead and cannot contradict anything. The timing of this arrest is very suspicious. Patsy dead--Michael Tracey with a book coming out, etc.

Ramsey still has designs on public office.

But first he's got to get that umbrella shut down!

6. wombat

wombat Member

I posted this yesterday:

Count the ransom note words in that thing. Just sayin'. I'm sentimental, I guess.

7. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Klaas and Walsh wouldn't be IN that spot!

8. VP

VP Member

Exactly

Punisher.

Good catch wombat.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice