Chloroform overdose, allegedly

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Scarifier, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Scarifier

Scarifier McHag The Third

Latest story is that he says she died from an overdose of chloroform he administered before raping her. So I'm thinking people are going to quickly stop taking him seriously. Surely?

Karr chloroformed JonBenet, he says
    From correspondents in Bangkok, Thailand
    August 18, 2006 03:30am
    Article from: Agence France-Presse

AN American schoolteacher accused of murdering six-year-old beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey in the US in 1996 has told police in Thailand that the girl died accidentally from an overdose of chloroform he administered before raping her.

John Mark Karr, 41, was arrested yesterday in the Thai capital Bangkok and was expected to be extradited within days to the US to face charges in the case. Police had been tracking him for several months following email exchanges he conducted with a journalism professor who made several documentaries on the case.

A senior Thai police official said that under questioning in Bangkok, Karr said he had chloroformed the child so he could rape her in the basement of her home in Boulder, Colorado.

“He told us that after sex he realised he had accidentally killed her,†said General Suwat Tumrongsiskul, director of immigration police. “He also told us that they loved each other. She was 'his' beauty queen.â€

In a press conference in Boulder, District Attorney Mary Lacy insisted there was still a lot of work to be done on the case.

“John Karr is innocent until proven guilty,†she said, reciting a familiar presumption of US courts.

Karr, who for years had travelled around Asia teaching English, appeared nervous when presented to a crowded US-Thai press conference.

“I loved JonBenet. She died accidentally,†he said.

2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

This guy needs a straight-jacket, not handcuffs. It's exactly what I said before ... he's delusional and trying to live a fantasy. He and JonBenet "loved each other"? He's talking about it like it was a love affair. He's taken his pedophilia to the next level and given JonBenet attributes of a teen-age lover.

Of course, the way Patsy tarted JonBenet up with her sexy strut, open-mouthed pout and "hooker" make-up, one can see why JonBenet could be transposed that way. She was made to LOOK older than she was, and Karr has decided to play the part of her fantasy lover, i.e. JonBenet was "HIS" beauty queen. In Karr's delusional state, he has decided he OWNS JonBenet as his alone, and with his "confession," he's telling the world of his prize.

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Chloroform disappears really quickly. There was some suggestion that jack the Ripper used it on his victims and a comment was that it evaporates quickly and would not necessarily have been detected.

It can also cause the victim to fit. Was there evidence that she bit her tongue or the inside of her cheek?

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

No. From the autopsy report ...

"The tongue is smooth, pink-tan and granular. No buccal mucosa trauma is seen. The frenulum is intact. There is a slight drying artifact of [sic] the tip of the tongue."

5. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Maybe he's been reading up about some of Lou Smit's other cases:-

http://www.lineofduty.com/blotterstory.asp?StoryID=92130
    http://www.gazette.com/display.php?id=1319651

6. Thor

Thor Active Member

But even more important is that JonBenet was not raped. There was erosion of the hymen, but she was not raped at all, unless I've been wrong all these years. No rape, no semen. This guy is a loon. No one "had sex" with her is what I'm saying.

7. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Thor he also stold the Thai police that he kidnapped her for money.

8. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

So much for the stun gun theory, eh Lou? Why not just cholorform her BEFORE carrying her down several flights of stairs to the basement? And if she accidentally died of a chloroform overdose, why split her skull from stem to stern then strangle her? Overkill takes on horrificly new proportions if we're to believe Karr's "confession." :stupid1:

9. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"It can also cause the victim to fit. Was there evidence that she bit her tongue or the inside of her cheek?"

No, Jayelles. That's one of many things that made the police think the crime scene was staged.

The more this guy talks, the less it seems he's the one.

10. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

If he's talking about putting a cloth over her mouth and nose with chloroform on it, there would be residue around her mouth and nose, as well as some skin irritation is common in these instances, I believe.

So what's Smit's theory now?

Karr stunned her into silence in her bed, though grown men scream out when tasered. He tied her up in her bed. Then he took her to the table and fed her pineapple. Then he hung around, writing the ransom note while she digested the pineapple quietly for an hour or two. Then he took her to the basement and chloroformed her, then he had imaginary sex with her with a paintbrush, then he did erotic strangulation with the garrote, bashing her head in out of his love for her. Then he realized he'd accidently overdosed her and she was dead.

And all that WAS AN ACCIDENT?

Hooookay....

And would someone like to tell me how Michael Tracey knew that Karr had PREVIOUSLY UNDISCLOSED INFORMATION ABOUT THE MURDER?

If Tracey knew it, then jams knew it. If jams knew it, then her minions knew it.

I rest Karr's case.

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

It all stinks, doesn't it, KK?

12. wombat

wombat Member

Hey Punisher - you're up early.

I'm wondering if Lou Smit's got something else up his sleeve as he sees this guy go down the tubes. You know, appear for his close up after the DNA doesn't match and say - I knew it wasn't him!!

13. BobC

Maybe he just happened to be carrying around a cannister of Chloroform (who doesn't?) and he accidently applied it to Jonbenet's face? The rape was also accidental.

14. koldkase

Oh, I'm sure jams will be posting that "WE CLEARED ANOTHER PERSON FROM THE SUSPECT LIST"....

She's now firmly speaking of herself as "WE" with those professionals investigating the case. She loves to brag how she helped LE CLEAR a suspect....

Which is just to say...SHE HARASSED AN INNOCENT MAN, and then when it became clear he was NOT involved in the murder...SHE TOOK CREDIT FOR HELPING HIM OUT!

That jams. She's as sick as Tracey and Smit.

15. BobC

Yeah I'm sure Quantico has Miss Jameson on speed dial. You know, like how Commissioner Gordon has the Bat Phone. I can just see Jameson sliding down the Bat Pole enroute to another crime scene.

When people talk about sliding down poles, a lot of people think of Jameson.

16. koldkase

Oh....

Are you speaking of...

BATJAMS?

17. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

:floor:

18. Scarifier

Scarifier McHag The Third

How could you? I had a mouth full of coffee when I read this! :puffy:

19. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

:spit: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

20. BobC

Rape is always accidental.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice