Tracey corresponded with Karr for 4 years, sent hundreds of e-mails back & forth

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Cherokee, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=59640

CU professor had been corresponding with Karr for four years

(Copyright by KUSA-TV, All Rights Reserved)
    Updated: 8/17/2006 3:27:43 PM

He said he began corresponding with John Mark Karr four years ago and they sent hundreds of e-mails back and forth.

He said he found one e-mail in particular suspicious, so he contacted the Boulder District Attorney's Office.

“I do not want to talk about the e-mails,†said Tracey. “This guy has the right to be presumed innocent. I don't know that he's guilty.... Let him have his day in court and let JonBenet have her day in court. I'm not going to say anything to jeopardize the case.â€

However, Tracey did acknowledge that he was “kind of pleased†when he heard Karr had been arrested.

[snip]

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

yeah this clown needs to lose his job and be investigated for Obstruction of Justice

3. VP

VP Member

The police had been looking for Karr for years ...

Can you spell "aiding and abetting"?

Aiding and Abetting/Accessory
    A criminal charge of aiding and abetting or accessory can usually be brought against anyone who helps in the commission of a crime, though legal distinctions vary by state. A person charged with aiding and abetting or accessory is usually not present when the crime itself is committed, but he or she has knowledge of the crime before or after the fact, and may assist in its commission through advice, actions, or financial support. Depending on the degree of involvement, the offender's participation in the crime may rise to the level of conspiracy.

4. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Hasn't this Tracey guy already accused two or three people of killing JBR? How can he have any credibility?

5. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

He has no credibility with anybody that I know of. Maybe Lin Wood.

6. MlazyV

MlazyV Banned for Stupidity

I've been contacting the Boulder DA since 1999 to try and get them to investigate JonBenet's American Girl dolls when I guess I should have called Tracey.

7. wombat

wombat Member

Here's his webpage at the U of Colorado site, but I doubt he's answering the phone:

Professor Tracey

8. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I'd say his record shows him to be dishonest.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice