We Are All Very Smart!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I've been listening to talking heads for the past hour on CNN, FOX, Crier Live, MSNBC, blah, blah

The talking heads are regurgitating NOW what we all were saying last night and today:

To be short and sweet: This is a hoax/publicity stunt

Now for the comments: I won't/can't give names and quotes but the gist

1. This guy is delusional and likely not the killer
    2. Crier: This guy became obsessed with her AFTER THE MURDER
    3. They can't place him in Boulder
    4. Pam Paugh (On Crier as I type:) )At least, it's not just a cold case anymore
    5. From FOX: Someone is going to look very silly when this is over
    6. There are NO CHARGES at this time
    7. My favorite: This could come back and bite the Ramsey family (FOX)

Basically, WE should be handling this case

There is so much more but I just wanted to list a few of the things the "EXPERTS" are saying that we amateurs were saying YESTERDAY

We seriously need to get a real life :yow:

2. Barbara

Cyril Wecht now:

If the DNA doesn't match: If the Ramseys could be "excluded" then Karr can be excluded, BUT...he continues: The Ramsey "camp" will start claiming there is more than one person

He's got their number

Bottom line: The whole thing is so absurd. I agree

3. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"7. My favorite: This could come back and bite the Ramsey family (FOX)"

Who said that and in what context?

4. Barbara

When I turned on FOX News at approx 5 PM (EST), there were two women talking heads. I don't know their names, but one of them was saying how poorly this is being handled and how this may just come back and bite the Ramseys IF and WHEN there is a trial because the defense could very well be that the Ramseys did it and they are entitled to all the evidence.

I am truly starting to think this just might be a blessing after all.

I think Tracey and Wood might just have overstepped their own boundaries of what is good for the RST.

They got one day of sympathy, but the follow up of ridiculousness and lunacy and incompetence of this fiasco, IF it turns out that the DNA doesn't match and there is really no evidence against him may just turn out to be their worst nightmare.

Here's hoping

5. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Ohhhhh I love the bite them in the butt comment.

Last night was full of rejoicing, hurray we got our man....poor Rams, see what the world did to them.

Today common sense kicks in and people are starting to ignore the spin and concentrate on the facts.

Note John's comment. He didn't want this man to be 'judged' so soon as he and Patsy were judged....or maybe John really knew it wasn't this man.

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Karr could sue, Show Me! If he has followed this case like some say, then he knows that he could make a buck or two by copying the Ramseys post-muder behavior.

RR

7. Pope

Pope New Member

News Media

It seems to me that the Media jumped on this story because they were in desperate need of a human interest story. Fox News was losing viewers with their constant coverage of the crisis in the Middle East.

In fact the only news person who looked unhappy with this story was Sheppard Smith beacuse Greta cut his face time last night.

And Dan Abrams sunk to a new low, when it looked like all his information was coming from Lin Wood and he was not bothering to check any of the facts.

The NE is also on the story and again they are spreading around money in Peteluma and Alabama looking for any piece of dirt on Karr so they can sell even more magazines.

Jonbenet deserves better than this.

This is a media driven story and its all about the bucks for them.

8. tylin

tylin Banned

He sure did. I used to think Dan was a fine reporter but not after yesterday. Dan and MSNBC have stooped to new lows.

9. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

lol good point RR! Woody take note!

10. RiverRat

It IS sinking in to the rest of humanity........

Confession in JonBenet case questioned
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060817/ap_on_re_us/jonbenet_ramsey_73

"Even the Colorado professor who swapped four years' worth of e-mails with Karr and brought him to the attention of prosecutors in May refused to characterize the suspect either as killer or kook.

"I don't know that he's guilty," said Michael Tracey, who teaches journalism at the University of Colorado. "Obviously, I went to the district attorney for a reason, but let him have his day in court and let JonBenet have her day in court and let's see how it plays out."

Karr himself added to the mystery, telling The Associated Press in Bangkok that JonBenet's death was "not what it seems to be."

:404:
    This F'ing *** knows for a fact that Karr is not guilty and we all obviously know that he went to the District Attorney for a reason......his upcoming book.

BOULDER - WAKE UP!
    RR

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"And Dan Abrams sunk to a new low, when it looked like all his information was coming from Lin Wood and he was not bothering to check any of the facts."

The lowest point was last night when he let Trip DeMuth say that the $118,000 was not John's bonus. WHAT?! Correct me if I'm wrong, it WAS his bonus, right?

12. RiverRat

Not to the exact penny, Punisher.

RR

13. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

But pretty darn close, right?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice