What Will Lacy Do? Another Issue

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Mary Lacy THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY has made it very clear that this was not intended to be public and they weren't finished investigating

MSNBC and Dan Abrams were bragging all day that they were EXCLUSIVELY getting information from "friends of John Ramsey" about the trip to Thailand and the upcoming arrest along with Karr's name and other details of this cough, cough, breaking story. They bragged that their inside information gave them the exclusive and they were first, yada, yada

Since we now know that obviously, there were only a limited number of persons who knew about these events,

Will anyone be called on the carpet for this?
    Will the DA's office go after this person/s?
    If not, WHY NOT?
    Who is the leaker and why isn't he/she under threat by the authorities of being punished for such a breach?

One would think that this should legally be investigated no?

2. tylin

tylin Banned

Barbara,
    I hate to say it but I don't think Mary Lacy will do a darn thing about this. First of all the public is most likely realizing that Karr is one sick man and most of them are coming around to the fact that he didn't kill JBR. Secondly, people are realizing that this so called Thai investigation was most likely a hoax or team Ramsey spin. Anywhooooooo, what can Lacy possibly do to pull her foot out of her mouth?
    You asked is anyone would be punished? Nope, not imo. It's Boulder, where the Ram's reign supreme.

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Wwmd??

Drink water?

RR

4. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

It's not that I think she would do anything other than for the fact that this is going to prove to be a never before seen humiliation of her office. I'm talking cover up for the fiasco. If they prosecute the leaker, she can always say that this was the reason it should have been private; we wanted to question Karr first to be sure he was who we were looking for.

Not for one minute do I think anything is ever done in Boulder for the righteous reasons

5. wombat

wombat Member

Using the internet to commit fraud is a federal crime. lacey could do nothing about it if the FEDS decide to put together a case.

I live in NJ where a long parade of politicos have been getting indicted and going to jail. They did things that normally a local jurisdiction would investigate, but since the local LE is too close, the Feds investigated, indicted, and have been getting convictions.

This could be a positive that arises out of the deportation of this nut.

6. tylin

tylin Banned

Oh and how I want that humiliation to be seen.

7. Elle

Elle Member

To start with tylin, she'll need a lawnmower to cut her hair and then find her mouth. There she was up there, flanked by her four tough cowboys behind her *cough* then turning round and swinging her hair back and forth. I hoped she would cover her face and shut up. I don't know why I pictured Tom Bennett as a big handsome chap (?). He was anything but! Ach well, I have to entertain myself somehow with this mess.:)

8. tylin

tylin Banned

Elle_1,
    That was great! :bow: :laughup:

9. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

What was with Keenan turning around and asking, "Can I talk about it?" Or words to that effect.

She was asking PERMISSION from someone behind her to talk about aspects of the case.

Talking Heads are stating that Keenan MUST have more info than just the emails.

You heard it here first folks, KEENAN ONLY HAS TRACEY'S EMAILS. THAT'S IT!!

I know this because Keenan is an idiot.

From her wording in the press conference I would bet money Karr was ready to start teaching 2nd graders and Keenan felt like she had to move in to protect the kids from the pedophile.

I understand this. I might do the same thing. But if my theory is correct, Keenan made one of the biggest blunders in LE history.

Y'all remember the great VP? She called today and said this was Keenan and John Ramsey's waterloo.

She's right.

PS. If someone already posted this and therefore I look like an idiot just like Keenan....my apologies.

10. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

You will have to go a very long way to look like an idiot around the RST's latest fiasco, Tricia.

Keenan will do nothing. Nobody will do anything. John Karr will get his 15 minutes of wacko fame, and then he'll be just another footnote in the incredible dabacle that is the case of the murder of JonBenet Ramsey.

As much as I haaaaaaaaaate so say this...gutter candy said that this "leak" came out of Haddon's office. Remember, he did comment very early in the news blitz on Wed., something to the effect that the Ramseys had been vindicated blahblahblah. Of course, Mame disputes this, saying Abrams had it on TV first, not the Denver station. And Mame POSTED FIRST ABOUT IT AT THE SWAMP, she says. I be candy loves that!

And I beg to differ. Keenan knows no shame. She's one of those people who knows how to spin it.

Honestly, I think John Karr is a pedophile, and I think it's a good thing that he's not teaching children anywhere and that his little scam will result in him never being an anonymous pervert ever again.

So that's the upside. In the JB case, we have to take our good news where we can get it.

11. koldkase

hahaha On Don Imus this morning, they called the media who fell for the initial "SOLVED!" crapola suckers.

They specifically mentioned the Daily Camera headline of "SOLVED!"

Oh, now they're making big fun of Boulder Co LE.

The Boulder justice system is continuing their now decade old tradition of looking like fools and idiots.

I'm glad Tracey got his rat face into this in a big way. Really. I think it's a good thing.

Because I can't WAIT to see how he's going to pull THE NEXT INTRUDER SUSPECT out of his hat after this one.... I'm on pins and needles! He's getting better than a traveling freak show. :pop:

12. koldkase

OHMIGOD! On Imus on MSNBC, James Cramer is on the phone. He's a CNBC radio show, talk show host, and he just called KEENAN A JERK! :coffeeup:

I am not making this up!

He said it's always so sad when they are so dumb....

13. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Let me be sure no one misses this very important point kk...

He said it's always so sad when they are so dumb

:floor:

14. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Like the coyote, Tracey paints fake tunnels on cliff sides only to watch the roadrunner (suspect du jour) speed on through.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice