Karr almost met Miss Patsy

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Aug 18, 2006.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

2. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

BobC... why did you delete your post concerning the Tracey/Karr emails?? I found it very interesting, and was kind of stunned by the mention of the "white teddy bear." I was going to ask about this, but your thread disappeared.

3. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Shadow, the "white teddy bear" is mentioned on another thread entitled "Some of Karr's e-mails leaked." You can find it here.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/dr...4926302,00.html

Bob asked for his thread to be deleted because he misread some info.

4. BobC

Hey Shadow--I deleted it because I misread it. I thought Tracy was saying he'd been communicating with Karr since the Christmas of the murder, but it was just since Christmas 2005. I was hired for my looks, not my brains.

5. Shadow

Thanks Cherokee and BobC. I figured you misread something, BobC. However, I found the stuff very interesting. I cannot understand why Tracey didn't talk with LE long before he did - particularly if the "white teddy bear" part is true.

Karr, of course, could have just bought the teddy bear himself and sent Tracey the picture. There was no secret about the bear. However, IMHO, Tracey was obligated to contact LE at that point in his email with Karr.

6. BobC

well as it turns out Karr just recently started communicating with Tracy. It hasn't been going on that long.

Whch only discredits this "confession" more--I mean why wait ten years

7. Elle

Elle Member

Wouldn't you think with all their expertise, Bob, they would know they were dealing with a mentally ill person who was fantasizing?

8. Shadow

From the Rocky Mountain News:

"The News reported exclusively Wednesday that Tracey and Karr have swapped hundreds of e-mails during a four-year span, and that it was the content of those e-mails that gave rise to Tracey's suspicions about Karr's potential involvement in JonBenet's killing."

Four years is a pretty long time, BobC. I'd be interested in knowing when Tracey became "suspicious" and actually contacted LE about Karr.

9. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

When he got enough for his new croc. and knew that LE would shut the communication down.

10. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, and just in time to promote his new book coming out to coincide with the 10th anniversary of JonBenet's death.

Can you say attention-seeking, money-whoring vulture?

I can.

11. Shadow

Nah... you guys don't really believe Tracey would allow a child killer to run around free while he works on his book? You made my point!!!

12. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I wouldn't put it past him!

I certainly wouldn't put it past him to let an innocent man take the fall!

13. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

What's a few dead children when there is money to be made?

14. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Tracey

Tracey let this crazy obsessed child molester run around loose for four years. In that time, the guy was in and out of Thailand at least four times, and spent time in Malaysia after the tsunami. God only knows how many babies he molested in that time. It's on Tracey's head.

TG, the press is wising up, thanks to Tricia's press release. The article in the Florida paper is excellent. Let's hope it is picked up by other news outfis.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice