Doctor Lee Vs. Ed Gelb

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Henry Lee and Ed Gelb on MSNBC.

Gelb tried to BS about the innocence and the polygraph and DOCTOR LEE actually laughed and said that the phrasing of the question was subject to interpretation and he dismissed it. He also said, more importantly, that the DA is right NOT to clear the Ramseys

2. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Henry's a straight shooter!

3. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Yesterday I found myself changing channels everytime they started talking about the Ramsey's lie detector tests. The operator can get any results he/she wants by slanting/phrasing the questions. I don't even trust the tests when conducted by the FBI, I sure as hell don't place much credibility on tests run by a testor being paid by the testee!!

4. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"The operator can get any results he/she wants by slanting/phrasing the questions. I don't even trust the tests when conducted by the FBI, I sure as hell don't place much credibility on tests run by a testor being paid by the testee!!"

And I was thinking I was the ONLY one!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice