A Must See

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

2. VP

VP Member

Help me Jayzus

Did he not read that Patsy and John both say JonBenet never woke that night after they brought her, sleeping, from the car? She said Karr told her Patsy read JonBenet a story and sang to her. It was all good till then, lol.

And girl, get yourself some teeth before you go on national TV, yikes.

3. Barbara

That was my first reaction too :floor:

But she spoke fairly well and sounded sincere. Yeah, I loved the "singing" and he conveniently left out the stun gun and the writing of the note

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I see karr told this hag that he "ate pineapple with JBR" and did "magic tricks with her." LOL!! This is getting trashier by the minute!

5. Barbara

Oh Bob C,

You think this could actually end up on the Jerry Springer Show?

Dare we hope?

Dare we aspire to such great heights?

Forgive me, I'm brain dead at this point. Thankfully, it's Friday and I can kill off the rest of whatever remaining brain cells I have devoting my ENTIRE weekend to catching up on this stuff and keeping up

So much for weekend plans :help: :help: :tipsy: :tipsy: :yow: :hypno:

6. Ribaldone

Ribaldone FFJ Senior Member

Karr's brother said that Karr has never been to Colorado. He would know if Karr attended an open house while he was working for the Ramseys. Not to mention John said he's never met Karr (or presumably his brother?).

7. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Brother, ex-wife...how many do we need?

8. Ginja

Ginja Member

If this guy didn't actually post at any forum, it's obvious he at least visited.

I think when he talks of the pineapple and magic tricks, he's putting himself at the Christmas party the Rams had a few nights before. You know, the one for family and friends? :floor:

It certainly accounts for the evidence of sexual contact within 72 hours of her death. Puts him inside the house to figure out logistics for getting back in, too.

As far as this woman's sincerity, believe it. Not everyone is an internet crazie obsessed with this case like us. :winko: Seriously, we know more than the average person; so those who don't know anything would listen to Karr spew this stuff out and be concerned, if not scared.

One thing's for sure. None of this is boding well at all for Lacy. :unreal: That concerns me only because I want this Karr character to be the vehicle for getting the truth out.

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Speaking of Must See.........

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    08-18-06, 05:41 PM (EST)

30. "RE: woman says Karr confessed to her 5 y"
    In response to message #26

If Karr was saying he was at the Ramsey house party eating pineapple with JonnieB, he was obviously lying and I can totally understand that tipgoing into the circular file.
    If they really want that kind of suspects - - I have a box full of them.

Can't put them in Boulder that week.

Can't match the writing.

Can't make any sense of the "stories" when comparing them to the facts.

But someone believes they did it - - and I have the letters to prove it!

Alert | IP Printer-friendly page | Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Evening2
    Member since 7-7-03
    08-18-06, 05:59 PM (EST)

32. "RE: woman says Karr confessed to her 5 y"
    In response to message #30

Jameson, why won't you give this a chance to go forward and wait and see the outcome. I don't think the negativity helps the case. Forget the tips in YOUR wastebasket. I believe the DA and the investigators know what they're doing and thank goodness they didn't throw THIS tip in their wastebasket.

:couch:
    RR

10. Barbara

11. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

12. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"One thing's for sure. None of this is boding well at all for Lacy."

Not from here, it isn't!

13. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

This guy makes Krebs look believable.

14. RiverRat

Scary, huh?

RR

15. Elle

Elle Member

Hahahahahaha! I can't post for laughing VP. Oh brother, this gets more bizarre as this world turns. :) She never stopped to take a breath.

Yes, Patsy used the word "zonked" Sh e sure had a good memory from five years ago, didn't she? This just keeps getting more weird. I think I'l watch a movie and escape. :)

16. Elle

Elle Member

I don't think I can take any more of this, Barbara. I'm still laughing at VP's post. :)

17. Show Me

Too much Koolaid or bleach being consumed...by yonder spinmistress.

18. RiverRat

Between jameson's talking down to and Candy's erronious information with mame there, it was worth the trip! Couldn't find mame's attempt to tie this scam to her last scam and that's probably a good thing.

:wind:
    RR

19. Show Me

Might have to give her some time....NK's don't grow on trees you know.

20. Ribaldone

Ribaldone FFJ Senior Member

This is backfiring big time on the RST. It's brought the case back out to the forefront and everyone's talking about the evidence again. I've heard Clint Van Zant talking about the fibers from Patsy's jacket found on the paintbrush, rope and duct tape; Wendy Murphy saying everything points to the Ramseys, they evaded the authorities and refused interviews, Joe Scarborough said investigators are telling him the focus is still on the Ramseys and now today some university professor was just on tv saying that maybe they should be looking at Tracy as a suspect.

How does this help RST again?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice